Need help re: pheros scented vs. scents-boosted w/pheros?

Hello everyone...

Need your expertise and suggestions.

Which would you recommend is better?

Getting a phero lightly scented...

or a (perfume) scent boosted with a phero

instead?
(in terms of effectiveness, value, etc...or

just plain "like" better)?

Thanks!

It is the same amount of phero content.....it really just depends on personal preference, and for me.....scenario.....how I am planning to use it. The stinky ones I like scented.....heavily. With those I will have a powerful scent boosted.....some of the less stinky ones I will get unscented because there is more versatility and I can wear them with various scents.....

I get my pheros unscented just because I like to mix and match. I don't boost because I don't wear pheros most of the time, and I like to be able to wear any of my LPs when I feel like. It's all personal preference, and they are equally effective. But like Dolly alluded to, the stinkier ones can be trickier to cover, but you'll learn as you go along.

Like BB, my pheros usually come as UN which gives me the flexibiility of mixing and matching pheros with my scents. I also order virgin bottles, if available, of phero-boosted scents as I don't wear pheros regularly and it also allows my daughter to dip into my aresenal freely.

If its a social phero, you might want to consider getting it in the form of 100%, 90/10 or 60/40 alcohol. It's a huge bottle and it helps spread "the love" around.

I prefer buying phero blends already scented: whether lightly as with the LAM!/BAM!s or with the phero-enhanced scents and the OCCOs. I do occasionally get some scents boosted if I feel there is a blend which would be congruent with the scent and therefore a good pairing. I find that if I'm going to use pheros it's just easier for me to do so if I already have phero-enhanced scents.

Hello everyone...

instead?

Thanks!

Hi. Ive found that as far as value aka cost effective, unscented pheros and a few LP scents are going to give you a bit more variety for your value. When I started with LP I had a favorite scent which happened to come Pheroed. Thats my favorite BTW, when a scent I love comes with phero included (the ultimate value plus the scent Phero combo is always a perfect match intent wise). In Nov all the NRs will be pheroed.

Otherwise like stated above by the others the Un-pheros will probably save you $.

That said I do like to boost certain scents when I'm sure of the match ect.

On my last order I got a bottle of 221B boosted with SS4W, I can't wait.

I have a couple of the deeper scents "Blackstone", "LP Gold" and "Spontaneous Combustion" boosted with cops. With those I think the cops add to the fragrance.

If you check out some of the fragrance review threads, like Spontainous combustion (Dolly shared there) you might see discussion about boosting the scents to get an idea. Or if there are specific pheros you like those threads may have info about good cover scents, something you'll want for the smellier pheros.

I have a few other scents I had boosted with pheros and some that came enhanced but the bulk of my collection, as it has grown, is "virgin". I have a few Un-phero sprays and some of the sexier pheros in Un-oil.

Are there specific pheros your thinking of? That may make a difference to you.

Hello everyone...

instead?

Thanks!

I had this same dilemma when I wanted to get LP Black with Leather. I didn't know whether I should get the phero lightly scented with LP Black, or the perfume, boosted with the phero. Honestly, I think it would have worked either way, because LP Black is such a "big" scent - it would have been fine lightly scenting the phero. But in the end, I decided on getting the perfume boosted with the phero. I think it would depend on which scent and which phero you were considering. Like they said above, some of the stinkier pheros may need the full scent to cover them well.