Pumpkin Souffle

Beccah

Ok - you all got me in the mood for this one today...LOVE that buttery goodness! I will be huffing myself all afternoon...hopefully so will hubby teheheee...

Ok - you all got me in the mood for this one today...LOVE that buttery goodness! I will be huffing myself all afternoon...hopefully so will hubby teheheee...

NuTrix, have you tried it with Cauldron Cake? I put them on side by side (without smooshing together) and let all that foodie fall goodness waft up and blend together in a little cloud right next to my skin.... UMMMM MUST GO PUT ON RIGHT NOW!

No - but going for it nooooooow!

EDIT!

OHMYGOSHYOUARESORIGHTTHISISDELICIOUS!

Edited by NuTrix

No - but going for it nooooooow!

EDIT!

OHMYGOSHYOUARESORIGHTTHISISDELICIOUS!

WHEE! So glad to share the awesomeness!

PS If you really want to blow your mind, add the teeniest squidge of Apparition...

Really?! Off to go find it on site! Thanks for the tip Luna! I love that buttery note...I'm a butteraholic/slatherer with cooking/baking...everything is better with butter! Buttery caramel corn?! :w00t: How have I over looked THAT???

Really?! Off to go find it on site! Thanks for the tip Luna! I love that buttery note...I'm a butteraholic/slatherer with cooking/baking...everything is better with butter! Buttery caramel corn?! :w00t: How have I over looked THAT???

Found it!

However - I'm wearing the Pumpkin Souffle/Cauldron Cake/Apparition combo again this morning...I smell delicious...hubby is asking what's for breakfast....:lol:

• 2 months later...

This has aged so nicely. Just a creamy, pumpkin spice. The cream/butter is so thick and yummy, foodie but a bit perfumey too. I like that. This is such a deep smooth scent, warm and a bit of spice too. This would be great boosted with BI. It's on the list!

• 1 year later...

So I had bought a bottle of this, sold it on my trade page, then regretted it. I'm so grateful I got another one in the sale!

Every year at this time, I get so sick of hot weather and long for Autumn... Cool weather, I miss you!!! And I start thinking about all pumpkin everything. Yes, I even want to smell like a big ol pumpkin cookie.

This is like a thick piece of pumpkin bread, warmed up and slathered with butter. It's amazing!

Does anyone know, can I put this in my tart warmer as is? Or do I have to add wax to it?

Edited by hearts

Hi hearts. Well, I would put a little water in the tart well and float a few drops of oil on top. That way you don't scorch the oil, and it simmers longer. No need for wax. That's what I do with any oils I use for home fragrance anyway.

and I'm with you. I'm ready for fall!! summers overrated..(ducks)

Me too, I'm so tired of the hot and humid weather but there will be no cool weather for me anymore. In fact, the weather makes me miss the autumn scents so much that I crave for pumpkin, eggnog, etc scents.

I use an electric oil diffuser and although it's been suggested to use neat oil with it, I prefer adding a little water to the oil, LP inclusive. Otherwise, I just add some oil to a small bottle of wwater and use it lIke a room air refresherner.

Edited by JOC

• 6 years later...
On 10/7/2013 at 6:52 AM, Beccah said:

pumpkin lovers: gnawing off your own arm not recommended).

That’s pretty funny, because I put Pumpkin Soufflé on my upper arms today. I covered all the usual spots with Wicked, but kept the Pumpkin closer to my face, like I was sharing the Wicked but keeping this one for myself.