Sugared Fresh Linen

Potion Master

• 2 weeks later...

Super clean fresh linen. Fresh linen sheets or a shirt, crisp and soft at the same time.

Lovely & sheer'ish on it's own, but this is a great base for some seriously good combos... I'm thinking floral like Sweet Pea, Daffodil, Lavender or Lilac. But I could see Pineapple, Melons or cucumber too. So many options. :)

I have only tried a few of the sugareds so far (I'm getting a few with each order), but I am so glad I chose this one! It really does smell like laundry..fresh and clean when it first comes out! I love it! I got this one for myself to layer with others, but what I'm thinking is that it would be great for my father! He has COPD so he can't wear anything with a heavy scent...this is perfect for him..it's light and masculine enough and would be a great choice for any guy (or girl for that matter) who loves a light, fresh and clean perfume!! :)

This is a very clean fresh linen slight laundry scent. Works very well with guys IMO. I am going to try layering this with Sugared Clean Musk and see how that goes.

ETA: Sugared Clean Musk & Linen make a great male scent combination. It gives you a nice smooth clean manly smell. Throw some Charisma or SS4M in the fray and look out!

Edited by quietguy

Not feeling good today so I need a clean, light scent that'll give me a lift.. and not in a foody mood.

Wearing this today with a little Sugared Sweet Pea. :) :)

• 1 month later...

I can't believe it took me this long to order this, since I am the one who asked for it originally! This is gorgeous -- I can't really add to what others have said, but for those of who love the clean scents, this is perfection. Crisp, fresh, with a bit of a fresh laundry air -- but only the finest most expensive laundry! I think this would go with any number of things. I would love to smell it on a guy, but I can also see combining it with florals for something deeply feminine.

Thank you so much for this one, Mara!

I can't believe it took me this long to order this, since I am the one who asked for it originally! This is gorgeous -- I can't really add to what others have said, but for those of who love the clean scents, this is perfection. Crisp, fresh, with a bit of a fresh laundry air -- but only the finest most expensive laundry! I think this would go with any number of things. I would love to smell it on a guy, but I can also see combining it with florals for something deeply feminine.

Thank you so much for this one, Mara!

Yea you were.. and I jumped right on it! Isn't it great? So far the fruits have been the winners with this for me. Melons (my fav pair), cucumber & pineapple. Paired with Sugared Lav its great too.

• 1 year later...

Wet, this smells like my 2 yr old put the entire box of fabric softener sheets in a small load of laundry. It smells clean and fresh, but very intense. When it dried down on my skin.... LPMP perfection again. It calms down into a light fresh, unobtrusive perfect clean scent to wear to the office. It wears very sheer like others have said. Anyone who likes clean scents will really enjoy this one.

Blackcat..you are positively braggadocious! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

OMG can you believe it took me a few minutes to get that! On the other hand {glances quickly down} why yes, yes I am!

I just pulled this out again after seeing the thread pop up. It's such a potent and lovely scent -- a little definitely goes a long way!

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...