Seaside

Beccah

AD-Seaside_1.jpg

Seaside

Make this a summer to remember with our fragrance which evokes the most beautifully sophisticated suntan oil you’ve ever slathered. Like a tropical resort fantasy of soft sand, gentle surf, lush flowers and palm trees waving in the refreshing Tradewinds, the humidity a velvety kiss under deep blue sky and sparkling sun...as you lounge upon a chaise in designer sunglasses and a silk sarong, your very own cabana boy oiling your skin till it gleams...several varieties of dense suntan oil-type coconut adorned with alluring lotus blossoms, layered with watery-fresh green coconut, dry exotic sandalwood and topped with a brilliant sprinkle of sweet white sugar......it’s simply fabulous to be beside the seaside, darling!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
LOTUS ~ No man can refuse the woman who wears this; lovers reunited, protection. Symbolizes intellect, mental
energies and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck,
sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

This is so nice, one of my favorites of the collection. Lotus is usually kind of iffy on me, but in this context it adds a really pretty sweet kind of perfume-y vibe to the mix. It really does smell like a more sophisticated type of suntan oil, with that thick coconut base - the coconut and sandalwood give off that familiar sand & sun evocation, and the sweetness steers it to an interesting interpretation. This reminds me of my FLOOFY! PE in the sense that I believe the same imaginary resort which sells my "cute tropical" fragrance also sells this as their signature tanning oil.

:relaxing:

I'm really enjoying this one... I can see it becoming a regular in my summer scent rotation. I get this thick buttery kind of coconut- but the lotus keeps it from being too heavy. The sandalwood and sugar give it that classic summer "I just put on some tanning oil and I smell this great" kind of feel. I'm trying to convince myself I don't need a bottle but damn, this might be too good to pass up.

ETA- I knew his reminded me of something! I just went and sniffed a BBW lotion I had-Waikiki Beach Coconut and something about it is very similar to this!

Edited by hearts

Oh beautiful summer scent!

This probably rates right below my most favorite for summer Steamy Bikini. I really like coconut blended with surprising notes. I always think of it as more foody but when I smell something like this and SB I swoon.

This smells like actual salty sea air and sultry summer nights! The lotus must give it that airy feeling so it's fresh and light and the coconut/sandalwood makes it sexy as hell at the same time.

Would be awesome in spray.

All the suntan oil girls are gonna love this.

When I read Luna's story for this one it reminded me of a PE I was contemplating in my PE journal a summer or 2 ago. While the scents are different the vibe is very close to the same here. :)

I'd thought this would be just a bit more floral and watery from the lotus. It's blended very well. Those that fear florals don't worry you're good.

I get the elegant resort vibe here. All warm skin and coconut oil. A barely there breeze lends a fleeting wiff of light lotus pedals and mist.

Just leave me in my happy place with a drink, a good book and some georgous men out & about.

After an hour this dries down to a warm, wonderful summer skin scent.

Echoing everybody above -- this is just lovely. The lotus is creamy and soft, the whole thing is just radiating sexy summer damp-skin-drying-in-the-sun-ness. It's stealth naughty -- so light you could wear it anywhere, but there is a little wildness peeking out around the corner. Beautiful!

I love the coconut in this, but I think something about the sandalwood in combination with one or more of the other notes takes it a bit sideways on me - it feels like a question mark in a thought bubble - can't quite put finger on why. It's not any aspect of the sandalwood that I recognize as something that I often don't like about sandalwood, so that's why I think it's the combo with something else - probably the lotus as I'm not picking up any of that as itself. It seems almost indolic on me. Will give it a moment and revisit.

Now my skin is absorbing it so quickly I can't get a proper dry down. That said, it has a soapy quality (probably the lotus) and is well blended 2 hours later. This FB is going to my daughter who can wear floral but I am glad I got to try it

• 3 weeks later...

This is all creamy coco sandalwood on me. Usually I can't do sandalwood but this with the coconut and sugar is sooooo creamy!

I don't get any lotus yet. I love this one! The sandalwood is not screamimg at me. Why is this so creamy? Why isn't everyone freaking out over this one??? To me this is very similar to Sweet Pussy. It's got the creamy sexy purr in there. This needs to happen with Gotcha and Bang 1000%

This is all creamy coco sandalwood on me. Usually I can't do sandalwood but this with the coconut and sugar is sooooo creamy!

I don't get any lotus yet. I love this one! The sandalwood is not screamimg at me. Why is this so creamy? Why isn't everyone freaking out over this one??? To me this is very similar to Sweet Pussy. It's got the creamy sexy purr in there. This needs to happen with Gotcha and Bang 1000%

I know!! I've been wearing this constantly since I got my FB. I love all the stages of it from the coconut opening to that gentle whisper of lotus and then the long long dry down of sandalwood and sugar is just to die for. It's so refreshing and sexy at the same time. I was going to get a second bottle boosted with something but the possibilities of what this goes with are too vast! I think I'll keep it virgin so I can mix it up with different pheros.

I know!! I've been wearing this constantly since I got my FB. I love all the stages of it from the coconut opening to that gentle whisper of lotus and then the long long dry down of sandalwood and sugar is just to die for. It's so refreshing and sexy at the same time. I was going to get a second bottle boosted with something but the possibilities of what this goes with are too vast! I think I'll keep it virgin so I can mix it up with different pheros.

I think this would be amazing with Gotcha! Maybe even Levitation! You're right though. The possibilities are endless. I also think my sample had an extra magickal something because I feel completely happy and stress free.

I think this would be amazing with Gotcha! Maybe even Levitation! You're right though. The possibilities are endless. I also think my sample had an extra magickal something because I feel completely happy and stress free.

I think mine did too! That's why I am reaching for it day and night when I get home from work. Something about it destresses and lifts me up. Gotcha was my first inclination on this one.

NOW WE BETTER QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT SO WE CAN GIT MORE

As soon as I read the description of Seaside, I knew I needed at least one bottle, maybe 4, of it!!! I am a coco ho at heart and Seaside doesn't disappoint! It does have that suntan oil vibe, but in a much more refined way. This would be great for the beach-day or evening. The coconut stands out the most on me, with a hint of floral dancing around it. The sandalwood is present, but it is content to let the coconut and lotus work their magic...better snag a bottle soon as this one won't last much longer!!! :)

The lotus makes it different, primarily. It has a similar aura to The Sand Witch but a different mood, if that makes sense. I think they're different enough that you could make a case for both.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm loving this! Is it just me, or is there something a little LP Humidity "light" about it? I definitely get the fancypants suntan oil feel. It's so sheer, it feels like the perfect weight for summer. And it's sexy as all get-out! I'm torn: this would make a really great scent to wear to work, but it's got such a beach-day feel about it that I kind of don't want to spoil that with any work associations. :lol:

I think it will pair well with lots of different pheros, too: LFM, Gotcha!, Super Sexy, Lumina (with a little OCCO: Ambrosia). :D

I'm loving this! Is it just me, or is there something a little LP Humidity "light" about it? I definitely get the fancypants suntan oil feel. It's so sheer, it feels like the perfect weight for summer. And it's sexy as all get-out! I'm torn: this would make a really great scent to wear to work, but it's got such a beach-day feel about it that I kind of don't want to spoil that with any work associations. :lol:

I think it will pair well with lots of different pheros, too: LFM, Gotcha!, Super Sexy, Lumina (with a little OCCO: Ambrosia). :D

I had to get this boosted with Gotcha! It's definitely a fun sexy scent! I anticipate a lot of giggles and sex.

I had to get this boosted with Gotcha! It's definitely a fun sexy scent! I anticipate a lot of giggles and sex.

This would be great with Gotcha! I wore it with Heart & Soul & a little OCCO: Ambrosia the other day & it was awesome.

I didn't expect to like this one as much as I do. I got it on a whim. I've had a real hankering lately for beachy/tropical scents, and this is just feeding the fire! :lol:

This would be great with Gotcha! I wore it with Heart & Soul & a little OCCO: Ambrosia the other day & it was awesome.

I didn't expect to like this one as much as I do. I got it on a whim. I've had a real hankering lately for beachy/tropical scents, and this is just feeding the fire! :lol:

Have you tried Steamy Bikini? I blame that on my craving for sexy beach scents!

I loved it, and I totally missed out on it. Boo. I kinda think that's where it all started, too. I loved that smoked sugarcane note - that's what it was, right? Smoked sugarcane? God, but that was goooood. Drool.

• 3 weeks later...

Seaside conjures up images of lounging on the beach, slathered in a luxe coconut tanning lotion with a beautiful exotic lotus in the hair to add that tropical floral note. Throughout wear, the fragrance becomes soft and powdery, so pretty. It is quite cold at the moment, so this is like wearing a promise of warmth for the coming weeks :)