Best phero for Alpha boyfriend

So, I have been dating my lovely Alpha BF for going on 6 months now. We are still very much in love, but sometimes he can get a little cheeky and tries to be a little bossy. Here how he has reacted to the different mones:

CB - generally makes him feel like doing something sweet and nice for me or treating me to something BUT if I wear this around him too much he can become a little bossy. He does like to cuddle when I wear this.

LFM - He is very respectful, and generally gives me my way, but does not try to spoil me. Good for when he is getting too bossy

LFN - He is very respectful and we generally have a good time. Doesn't elicit gifts/favors LOL

Cougar - He thinks I'm the hottest thing smokin'!! But not the most romantic

Gotcha - He had a bad reaction to this, I think we had an argument the ONE time I wore it around him

Pop potion - Neutral

Open Windows - He LOVES THIS STUFF, this makes him feel good, but not enough romance for me

CB/OW - Usually a winner, but need to tame that bossiness! 

I would like his respect, but I still want him to want to spoil me some and feel like cuddling with me. Suggestions? I'm open.

Hi Eggers!! No I haven't. I can try. I have a PM sample at home, but I don't really care for the fragrance. But I can try it and boost it with cops. This will inspire him to feel all loving towards me, and want to be my night in shining armour without the bossiness? 😍

17 minutes ago, FlowerPower said:

Hi Eggers!! No I haven't. I can try. I have a PM sample at home, but I don't really care for the fragrance. But I can try it and boost it with cops. This will inspire him to feel all loving towards me, and want to be my night in shining armour without the bossiness? 😍

I've always had great luck and a great time wearing PM around my BF. "Flutters" of first love. It's a very sweet bonding blend. 

5 minutes ago, tyvey said:

I’ll tell you what I *wouldn't* wear: BI.  In my experience it makes alpha dudes cross and sometimes downright rude. 

This. 100%.

This sounds a lot like my Alpha hubby in terms of phero-reactions. Gotcha and Perfect Match were hard no-go's for us both, and I will third that BI sentiment too. Crank City all around! CB can be nice but only if he's relaxed, otherwise I find he gets irritated. Oddly what I've found elicits the most loving and generally awe-struck responses are Leather and Dom - almost like a namaste to the alpha in me. Have you tried? With a bit of cops (or Dom softened with CB) it turns very respectfully sexual - more loving and cuddly than voracious. But Leather especially; that's the one that has him calling me Queen and literally getting teary eyed with reverence. 😉I do think it has something to do with having him feel a little bit of friendly energetic competition and seeing me as more of an equal (I'm pretty Alpha anyway) that causes him to remember that I'm the boss so he steps up his spoiling game. 🤣I've found that when he's cranky and I put on Leather or Dom it actually soothes him. I know there are plenty of people this will REALLY NOT work for so proceed with caution, but for him I think it makes him feel the relief of having someone else being in charge for a change, which then makes him want to lavish grateful attention. Never fails for me!

2 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

So, I have been dating my lovely Alpha BF for going on 6 months now. We are still very much in love, but sometimes he can get a little cheeky and tries to be a little bossy. Here how he has reacted to the different mones:

CB - generally makes him feel like doing something sweet and nice for me or treating me to something BUT if I wear this around him too much he can become a little bossy. He does like to cuddle when I wear this.

LFM - He is very respectful, and generally gives me my way, but does not try to spoil me. Good for when he is getting too bossy

LFN - He is very respectful and we generally have a good time. Doesn't elicit gifts/favors LOL

Cougar - He thinks I'm the hottest thing smokin'!! But not the most romantic

Gotcha - He had a bad reaction to this, I think we had an argument the ONE time I wore it around him

Pop potion - Neutral

Open Windows - He LOVES THIS STUFF, this makes him feel good, but not enough romance for me

CB/OW - Usually a winner, but need to tame that bossiness! 

I would like his respect, but I still want him to want to spoil me some and feel like cuddling with me. Suggestions? I'm open.

I have never known a true Alfa not to be a sucker for EST. 

That's weird about "Gotcha". Have you tried it more than once? Did you adjust the dosage and how did it affect you?

But, mileage will very, as they say. 

I'm curious, and I hope this does not come across the wrong way.

I'm just curious what traits he displays. What tells you he's alpha? This also might help you choose.  

What are you looking for? What reaction from him are you trying to nudge? 

I noticed you did not mention "Sexpionage". Great for twisting the sheets. "Sexology" is sexy, cuddly and bonding.

Are you trying to connect? PM. To add a dash of sex you could put a swipe of BAM in your clevage. 

Edited by StacyK

6 hours ago, anchoredinopulence said:

This sounds a lot like my Alpha hubby in terms of phero-reactions. Gotcha and Perfect Match were hard no-go's for us both, and I will third that BI sentiment too. Crank City all around! CB can be nice but only if he's relaxed, otherwise I find he gets irritated. Oddly what I've found elicits the most loving and generally awe-struck responses are Leather and Dom - almost like a namaste to the alpha in me. Have you tried? With a bit of cops (or Dom softened with CB) it turns very respectfully sexual - more loving and cuddly than voracious. But Leather especially; that's the one that has him calling me Queen and literally getting teary eyed with reverence. 😉I do think it has something to do with having him feel a little bit of friendly energetic competition and seeing me as more of an equal (I'm pretty Alpha anyway) that causes him to remember that I'm the boss so he steps up his spoiling game. 🤣I've found that when he's cranky and I put on Leather or Dom it actually soothes him. I know there are plenty of people this will REALLY NOT work for so proceed with caution, but for him I think it makes him feel the relief of having someone else being in charge for a change, which then makes him want to lavish grateful attention. Never fails for me!

Thank you!! This gives me something to think about. I do like the new Dom blend. Maybe I will try it with Cuddle Bunny. Hmmm

6 hours ago, StacyK said:

I have never known a true Alfa not to be a sucker for EST. 

That's weird about "Gotcha". Have you tried it more than once? Did you adjust the dosage and how did it affect you?

But, mileage will very, as they say. 

I'm curious, and I hope this does not come across the wrong way.

I'm just curious what traits he displays. What tells you he's alpha? This also might help you choose.  

What are you looking for? What reaction from him are you trying to nudge? 

I noticed you did not mention "Sexpionage". Great for twisting the sheets. "Sexology" is sexy, cuddly and bonding.

Are you trying to connect? PM. To add a dash of sex you could put a swipe of BAM in your clevage. 

He’s definitely a very Alpha person. Even my guy friends have said this. He reacts well to the EST in CB, but if worn too long it ramps up his testosterone and he starts bossing everyone around. I’m not the type to be bossed 😉

i dont own Sexpionage, never had an interest in it. I do own sexology, I think I tried this with him before but don’t recall the reaction. 

9 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

Thank you!! This gives me something to think about. I do like the new Dom blend. Maybe I will try it with Cuddle Bunny. Hmmm

He’s definitely a very Alpha person. Even my guy friends have said this. He reacts well to the EST in CB, but if worn too long it ramps up his testosterone and he starts bossing everyone around. I’m not the type to be bossed 😉

i dont own Sexpionage, never had an interest in it. I do own sexology, I think I tried this with him before but don’t recall the reaction. 

You have Dom and he responds well to that. Have you tried wearing Dom with a LITTLE CB? You will probably have to experiment with the ratios. My guess is you might find a sweet spot there. Balancing the two blends to make him chivalrous. But not using too much EST. The Dom to tame the inner boss. 

Its intresting and not uncommon for an outwardly alfa guy who's busy being boss, or thinks he has to be so the world doesn't fall apart, to want a female boss behind closed doors. They make up a good part of the Dominatrix business. They like being boss. But, want that release of no control for a while. Then back to BAU.

If you have Dom, Leather and CB. You have a good place to start. Don't mix Leather & CB that would-be too much EST, getting more of that result you don't want. Leather is 50% Est and CB is very EST heavy. Basically I'm saying if the Leather doesn't quite get you there try the Dom with just very little CB to start. 

If you find the right ratios you can always "Mad Scientist" order that so its on hand.

I think someone mentioned BAM up thread and I really agree. Give it a whirl. IMO, Its very warm and sexy. I always say it makes me feel like I'm purring. You don't have to go full bottle, just get a couple of trials in diffetent scents. I am an addict for the Original scent. It such a perfect partner for the phero. Pink Amber & Sandalwood & Resins are favs too. S&R is sophisticated and sheer, very nice. 

PM is definately worth a try. It can help even things out.

IMO, It seems like you need to "tweak" the EST stuff to get close to what you want. I think bringing in the PM and BAM would add a new dimension to the relationship. 

Not to totally confuse things. Have you tried Treasured Hearts?

18 hours ago, tyvey said:

I’ll tell you what I *wouldn't* wear: BI.  In my experience it makes alpha dudes cross and sometimes downright rude. 

Lol. It does the same thing to me + a spliting headache. 

11 hours ago, Eggers said:

I've worn PM with a swipe of BAM in my cleavage. I love the effect that has! On both of us!

That's the holy trinity of bonding right there. ❤️

Edited by StacyK

1 hour ago, StacyK said:

You have Dom and he responds well to that. Have you tried wearing Dom with a LITTLE CB? You will probably have to experiment with the ratios. My guess is you might find a sweet spot there. Balancing the two blends to make him chivalrous. But not using too much EST. The Dom to tame the inner boss. 

Its intresting and not uncommon for an outwardly alfa guy who's busy being boss, or thinks he has to be so the world doesn't fall apart, to want a female boss behind closed doors. They make up a good part of the Dominatrix business. They like being boss. But, want that release of no control for a while. Then back to BAU.

If you have Dom, Leather and CB. You have a good place to start. Don't mix Leather & CB that would-be too much EST, getting more of that result you don't want. Leather is 50% Est and CB is very EST heavy. Basically I'm saying if the Leather doesn't quite get you there try the Dom with just very little CB to start. 

If you find the right ratios you can always "Mad Scientist" order that so its on hand.

I think someone mentioned BAM up thread and I really agree. Give it a whirl. IMO, Its very warm and sexy. I always say it makes me feel like I'm purring. You don't have to go full bottle, just get a couple of trials in diffetent scents. I am an addict for the Original scent. It such a perfect partner for the phero. Pink Amber & Sandalwood & Resins are favs too. S&R is sophisticated and sheer, very nice. 

PM is definately worth a try. It can help even things out.

IMO, It seems like you need to "tweak" the EST stuff to get close to what you want. I think bringing in the PM and BAM would add a new dimension to the relationship. 

Not to totally confuse things. Have you tried Treasured Hearts?

Lol. It does the same thing to me + a spliting headache. 

That's the holy trinity of bonding right there. ❤️

Right? I enjoy BAM with PM more than BAM on its own. It just adds that little extra... 😊

Ladies, I’ve never tried BAM. Can you remind me what’s in it?

I haven’t tried the Dom on him yet. Yesterday I wore it to work and had PERFECT results. So many people moving out of my way, showing respect, giving me space. I always have a good result with DOM. I changed to the new Cougar scent later for an outing with my friends which was a SUPER WINNER. I don’t want to try Dom on him during the holiday weekend as we have a couple of parties to go to and I don’t want him to have a negative reaction and ruin things.

Im going with LFM today, topped with DHEAS for a little lightness for us both. He usually behaves with LFM around. I would rather wear Cougar as we’re going to parties today, but I need to get him back in line 😂. Ironically he was a little teddy bear on the phone last night but back to gruff again this am. He may miss me too.

Oh StacyK he is the boss in real life. He owns his own business and is always bossing his employees around. Sometimes with humor but he definitely has the last word.

Last thing, he is very generous with me in terms of spending money on our dates. I’ve only paid for 1 date in 6 months and we see each other 2-3 times per week. It would be an affront to his manliness to have it any other way LOL 😝. I just want him to be inspired to buy me gifts etc. which he’s not good at thinking about EXCEPT when I wear CB. He’s been saying that he’s going to get me this necklace from Jared. Who knows if it’s coming 🤷🏽‍♀️. He also is supposed to be taking me overseas for my birthday but I kept having to remind him about the down payment for the trip to reserve our spot (he wanted me to shout it from the mountain tops when he finally made the payment 😂- we were both excited), all the while he just spent thousands on office equipment. 

Edited by FlowerPower
Grammar

BAM is beta-adrostenol and cops.  In contrast to LAM which is Alpha-adrostenol and cops.  Alpha-nol is more of a happy vibe while Beta-nol is more of the bonding, tell-me-all-your-secrets vibe.  BAM backfired on me ONCE when I was with a man who didn't feel comfortable sharing his feelings, but that was the only negative reaction I had from it.  I like the uplifting effect from LAM better, as a personal preference.

23 minutes ago, Dolly said:

BAM is beta-adrostenol and cops.  In contrast to LAM which is Alpha-adrostenol and cops.  Alpha-nol is more of a happy vibe while Beta-nol is more of the bonding, tell-me-all-your-secrets vibe.  BAM backfired on me ONCE when I was with a man who didn't feel comfortable sharing his feelings, but that was the only negative reaction I had from it.  I like the uplifting effect from LAM better, as a personal preference.

I prefer LAM in general, as well. It's rare that I wear BAM alone. I usually use it to give a boost to PM or I do the "BLAM" thing, (mixing LAM and BAM). I'm pretty much in the LAM Camp though. Too much beta androstenol can make me feel awkward, like I'm too exposed. It can also make me emotional. 

Edited by Eggers
Imma idiot.

30 minutes ago, Dolly said:

BAM backfired on me ONCE when I was with a man who didn't feel comfortable sharing his feelings

This happened to me too! 

8 minutes ago, Eggers said:

I prefer LAM in general, as well. It's rare that I wear BAM alone. I usually use it to give a boost to PM or I do the "BLAM" thing, (mixing LAM and BAM). I'm pretty much in the LAM Camp though. Too much beta androstenol can make me feel awkward, like I'm too exposed. It can also make me emotional. 

Same, Eggers. Even a touch of BAM purely solo can give me the sads and make me super self conscious. 

And I second everything @StacyK said about Dom and Leather, which she put much more eloquently then I did upstream. My husband works in politics and manages a team of hundreds so you know he likes to be In Charge. But believe me when I say he relishes feeling like I'm taking the reigns when he's "off duty".

3 minutes ago, anchoredinopulence said:

Same, Eggers. Even a touch of BAM purely solo can give me the sads and make me super self conscious. 

Right? I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I thought I was a weirdo... now there are TWO of us! LOL! I spy a trend... haha! Honestly though, I've had issues with wearing BAM solo, and also with Sexology. They both tend to do this to me, and I haven't been able to determine whether I need another molecule added as a buffer for it, or if I'm wearing too much, too little... 

2 hours ago, Eggers said:

Right? I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I thought I was a weirdo... now there are TWO of us! LOL! I spy a trend... haha! Honestly though, I've had issues with wearing BAM solo, and also with Sexology. They both tend to do this to me, and I haven't been able to determine whether I need another molecule added as a buffer for it, or if I'm wearing too much, too little... 

Let's start The BAM Weirdos Club! Ha! I had difficulty with Sexology too. And sadly LFM and LFN which I so desperately want to love. I get great hits with them but I wind up sad and cranky - maybe I'm overdoing it even with the tiny dabs I'm using. I loved your highly entertaining posts over in the LFM thread! 😄I'm gonna keep experimenting on safe days...

9 hours ago, Dolly said:

Thank you ladies I’m going to have to add this to my arsenal. 

UPDATE: the LFM and DHEAS worked wonderfully well. We had a great day of bonding and my dear boyfriend bought me a beautiful $700 bracelet “just because”. It’s gorgeous and I feel great!! 

On 5/25/2019 at 5:18 PM, anchoredinopulence said:

Let's start The BAM Weirdos Club! Ha! I had difficulty with Sexology too. And sadly LFM and LFN which I so desperately want to love. I get great hits with them but I wind up sad and cranky - maybe I'm overdoing it even with the tiny dabs I'm using. I loved your highly entertaining posts over in the LFM thread! 😄I'm gonna keep experimenting on safe days...

We totally should! 😂 

Seriously though, it makes me a little sad that I can't figure out how to wear either of those 2 "straight up". I love the idea of what they're supposed to do, but it's so rare that I can get them to do it. 😕 And honestly, wearing plain BAM around BF turns him into a talk factory. I guess talking, for him, is the Gemini version of cuddling. 😂 

I've not had bad reactions to LFM per se, just weird ones like I've noted in the LFM thread. 

While  I LOVE LFN, I have to be careful about when I wear it, and how much I apply. It can turn me into a psycho hose beast easily if I goof it up. (It's early. Forgive the Wayne's World reference. Brain isn't braining yet). If it winds up making me crazy/nasty/bitchy, THEN I wind up feeling sad because of whatever stupid thing I freaked out on BF for. But that's all due to the-enone. 

I don't believe I've ever noticed bad reactions to beta-nol in any other blend. Heart and Soul maybe? I definitely need either a very light hand when applying beta-nol heavy stuff, or to buffer it with an extra molecule. 

Sometimes my reaction to different blends really makes me wonder how much my own pheromones/signature is playing a part. Like, do I react weirdly to beta-nol because I have too much or too little in my own sig? And with -enone, I often wonder if my psycho reactions are due to my already having a dominant signature or to my not having a dominant one. 🤔 I don't perceive myself as being dominant in the least. But as quiet and introverted as I am, I also, quite strangely, have the kind of jovial, animated personality that can fill a room at times. It just makes me wonder...

On 5/25/2019 at 5:18 PM, anchoredinopulence said:

I'm in. I love me some BAM. I feel so warm and :purr:  with it.

Solo or with PM. I'm in. 

IDK if it helps. I hit the Sexology sweet spot. Back with "Indecent Exposure" I loved the scent and with a bit of a "fuck it" air, I wore it everywhere. The scent was so easy to transition from work a stuff to night. The light dose in the day was a circle around my belly button smooshed and dried down. Night was a 1" stripe between wrists and a full lollipop starting in clevage and rounding the belly smooshed. 

Enhanced oil doses. 

The hits are very different than CB. Warm, slow, soft, bondy. Mellow/sexual.

IMO, The other scent, X Appeal is more lusty. Driven by that warm sexy scent. As LV said, very "undercover ho". Perfect description. 

I've never used it UN.

Edited by StacyK

29 minutes ago, StacyK said:

I'm in. I love me some BAM. I feel so warm and :purr:  with it.

Solo or with PM. I'm in. 

IDK if it helps. I hit the Sexology sweet spot. Back with "Indecent Exposure" I loved the scent and with a bit of a "fuck it" air, I wore it everywhere. The scent was so easy to transition from work a stuff to night. The light dose in the day was a circle around my belly button smooshed and dried down. Night was a 1" stripe between wrists and a full lollipop starting in clevage and rounding the belly smooshed. 

Enhanced oil doses. 

The hits are very different than CB. Warm, slow, soft, bondy. Mellow/sexual.

IMO, The other scent, X Appeal is more lusty. Driven by that warm sexy scent. As LV said, very "undercover ho". Perfect description. 

I've never used it UN.

Haha! That's really funny @StacyK!!! I used to wear Indecent Exposure everywhere too! LOL! Think it had something to do with the name? :lol:   Honestly though, it's just such a beautiful scent, it feels like a "wear anywhere" kind of scent. I recently got Wild Cherry, and have been dying to wear it, but haven't yet. Maybe I'll give it another shot this week sometime. 

On 5/27/2019 at 7:44 AM, Eggers said:

We totally should! 😂 

Seriously though, it makes me a little sad that I can't figure out how to wear either of those 2 "straight up". I love the idea of what they're supposed to do, but it's so rare that I can get them to do it. 😕 And honestly, wearing plain BAM around BF turns him into a talk factory. I guess talking, for him, is the Gemini version of cuddling. 😂 

I've not had bad reactions to LFM per se, just weird ones like I've noted in the LFM thread. 

While  I LOVE LFN, I have to be careful about when I wear it, and how much I apply. It can turn me into a psycho hose beast easily if I goof it up. (It's early. Forgive the Wayne's World reference. Brain isn't braining yet). If it winds up making me crazy/nasty/bitchy, THEN I wind up feeling sad because of whatever stupid thing I freaked out on BF for. But that's all due to the-enone. 

I don't believe I've ever noticed bad reactions to beta-nol in any other blend. Heart and Soul maybe? I definitely need either a very light hand when applying beta-nol heavy stuff, or to buffer it with an extra molecule. 

Sometimes my reaction to different blends really makes me wonder how much my own pheromones/signature is playing a part. Like, do I react weirdly to beta-nol because I have too much or too little in my own sig? And with -enone, I often wonder if my psycho reactions are due to my already having a dominant signature or to my not having a dominant one. 🤔 I don't perceive myself as being dominant in the least. But as quiet and introverted as I am, I also, quite strangely, have the kind of jovial, animated personality that can fill a room at times. It just makes me wonder...

@Eggers, I am so with you I feel as if I could have written that! And I saw you were a Cappie, I'm a Cappie too (with Virgo rising and Leo moon). I have notoriously also fallen for my share of Gemini men, I could write a book about the Gemini love affairs in my life. Aaand my mother is a Gemini... aaand these are stories for another day. 🤣

But maybe there's something more to unlock there around Cap/Earth induced patterns of emotionality and vulnerability (or lack thereof) and what these blends elicit within us? I'm a friendly person but very introverted and private. And like you I can more than fill a space when I need and want to, and when I'm around people I trust and love, but most times I play my cards pretty close. My fledgling theory is that bnol puts me in a place where I subconsciously believe I'm being forced to reveal myself when I'm not ready, or that my privacy is being infringed upon even when it's clearly not, which makes that vulnerability and sadness show up that's probably also linked to childhood conditioning around safety and sharing. And now I think it's probably time to bring my conjecturing (not a word?) to a different thread.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:17 AM, Dolly said:

I need to burn this words on my brain. I'm fairly clear on what results I'll get with all the blends, I just get those two mixed into one lump in my lazy reference brain.

14 hours ago, anchoredinopulence said:

@Eggers, I am so with you I feel as if I could have written that! And I saw you were a Cappie, I'm a Cappie too (with Virgo rising and Leo moon). I have notoriously also fallen for my share of Gemini men, I could write a book about the Gemini love affairs in my life. Aaand my mother is a Gemini... aaand these are stories for another day. 🤣

But maybe there's something more to unlock there around Cap/Earth induced patterns of emotionality and vulnerability (or lack thereof) and what these blends elicit within us? I'm a friendly person but very introverted and private. And like you I can more than fill a space when I need and want to, and when I'm around people I trust and love, but most times I play my cards pretty close. My fledgling theory is that bnol puts me in a place where I subconsciously believe I'm being forced to reveal myself when I'm not ready, or that my privacy is being infringed upon even when it's clearly not, which makes that vulnerability and sadness show up that's probably also linked to childhood conditioning around safety and sharing. And now I think it's probably time to bring my conjecturing (not a word?) to a different thread.

@anchoredinopulenceYour Moon is either in my 8th House or conjunct the cusp of it! I love Leo Suns & Moons. :)  I also have a strong preference for Gemini people, men or women. 

You might be onto something with your theory. Wearing what feels like too much beta-nol makes me feel vulnerable, almost like I'm see-through and that others don't like my unintentionally exposed bits. My Cappy Moon might have something to do with that. It's in my First House, in a tidy little stellium with my Sun and Jupiter, (Jupiter also happens to be my chart ruler), which tends to make my moods quite big and visible, whether good or bad. That high visibility - especially when I'm in a bad mood - definitely contributes to my feeling vulnerable around my emotions being "seen" by others. Maybe too much beta-nol accentuates that sense of vulnerability and the feeling of unwanted transparency? Interesting theory.... 

Did you all notice how I reported the LFM/DHEAS combo results above? No one was surprised??? Feedback? Is this normal? 

Another question. Do you notice that your blends with pheros work less when you’re on your period?

On 5/25/2019 at 11:49 PM, FlowerPower said:

Thank you ladies I’m going to have to add this to my arsenal. 

UPDATE: the LFM and DHEAS worked wonderfully well. We had a great day of bonding and my dear boyfriend bought me a beautiful $700 bracelet “just because”. It’s gorgeous and I feel great!! 

Omg! Wow! I think I've tried this combination before, but it certainly didn't end like this!!! 😮😮😮

50 minutes ago, FlowerPower said:

Did you all notice how I reported the LFM/DHEAS combo results above? No one was surprised??? Feedback? Is this normal? 

Another question. Do you notice that your blends with pheros work less when you’re on your period?

I honestly couldn't say if that's normal. Maybe you should try it again! 

I haven't noticed that my pheros work less when I have my period... 🤔 I have noticed that they're more likely to backfire on me in some way just before and during the first couple of days. 

2 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

That's amazing!! I don't know about "normal", but I agree with Eggers, you'd better try it again and see what shakes out. 😉

I don't think pheros work less on your period, they may just affect you yourself differently so the end result is different.

• 3 months later...

So ladies, I have since tried Gotcha again because it has worked so well on men in the past. On my BF it works I would say 75% of the time. Great for deepening our bond. 

Recently I've been either wearning no pheros (which actually works great. He loves me!) or CB. I figured that I needed to tone down the sometimes competitiveness between us and ramp up the sweetness and empathy. CB has been THE BEST at making him see things my way if I'm vulnerable with me. He treats me so tender and does not want to hurt my feelings. I think this EST is really making him get in touch with his sweet/caring side when he is with me.

I want to add Red Lace to the list of winners with us. I wore this around him yesterday and he was super accommodating, super sweet, super chivalrous and very thoughtful. Sometimes he can be a little self-involved but this puts a check on that behavior. This and CB. However this blend seemed the more fun of the two. The CB seems the more sensual of the two. 

I used to think that LFM was the best to seek compliance from him but EST is better. It’s almost as if I can say anything while wearing EST and he’s going to think I’m innocent/think the best of me. I noticed that this was more pronounced with the Red Lace. 

This might be due to my own chemical signature, but EST works better for me with more nurturing, less alpha guys. LFM and EST makes them treat me like a straight up goddess - they are amazing to me but I still feel respected and heard. Whereas with really alpha types, EST makes them like, "You're so adorable. Let me take care of you."  I'm definitely catered to but I feel like I'm not taken as seriously.  Something with a edge, like Leather, gives that "we're an amazing team and we're going to take over the world" vibe. 

That said, I get the whole "you're adorable" thing even without pheros. So maybe I just naturally give off that vibe and the EST with certain men is just too much. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 11:56 AM, anchoredinopulence said:

This happened to me too! 

And I second everything @StacyK said about Dom and Leather, which she put much more eloquently then I did upstream. My husband works in politics and manages a team of hundreds so you know he likes to be In Charge. But believe me when I say he relishes feeling like I'm taking the reigns when he's "off duty".

OK you all are seriously inspiring me to try Dom and Leather. I've shied away from them (even though I own Dom) as I was afraid it may make my already alpha vibe a little too much. Even though it's worth mentioning that pheros helped me grow into what I think is my natural alpha vibe (due to childhood conditioning I used to not be good with asserting myself and boundaries, working with alpha and status pheros has completely changed that). Will give the Dom a spin tomorrow :)