Discussion of Phero Blends

Guest Pharmacom
I have a bottle of 50mcg per spray Estratetraenol.....Anyhows, this stuff is supposed to be really potent even in eensy doses. I tried it at 50mcg (one spray) it did nothing I could detect. At these levels I could not smell the pheros at all. But even at (oen spray) .5 mcg with cover my step-mother said I smelled of urine.

Some folk just seem more sensitive than others. It did put me off the Est though.

I'm sorry to say that I think you have been duped.. I would suggest you return it.. The urine like odor suggests it is androstenone. 50 mcg per spray is very weak for estratetraenol.. the effective content is more like 175-225 mcg per spray.

If you want to see what's really in it, I know of a good lab that will do an analysis of the formula, and tell you with 99% accuracy what's in it.. They charge about $70, I think.. The company name is steraloids, inc., in Rhode Island.

I think Mara is planning to offer a line of many different concentrates (I.e. est, -nol, -rone, -stanone, -none, -dienone, etc).. If so, then she may soon offer very high quality, and very potent concentrates..

Edited by Potion Master

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to say that I think you have been duped.. I would suggest you return it.. The urine like odor suggests it is androstenone. 50 mcg per spray is very weak for estratetraenol.. the effective content is more like 175-225 mcg per spray.

If you want to see what's really in it, I know of a good lab that will do an analysis of the formula, and tell you with 99% accuracy what's in it.. They charge about $70, I think.. The company name is steraloids, inc., in Rhode Island.

I think Mara is planning to offer a line of many different concentrates (I.e. est, -nol, -rone, -stanone, -none, -dienone, etc).. If so, then she may soon offer very high quality, and very potent concentrates..

Thanks for this, very interesting. I could detect no real odour, but my step-mother could. If this is the case then spending money to get it analysed would be throwing good money after bad. I know others here have bought the same product from the same supplier and reported good results at those doses. It did nothing for me though, until now I have thought it was just me, as I vendor has a reputation for being very trustworthy.

No matter! I've been told that Realm contained Est in truly weeny doses and a lot of guys loved Realm. Maybe EST and I just don't get along!

I think I will stick to my nols which work for me - and low doses of cops. Oh, and try out the new Pharmacom/ LP combos of course!

Hugs :blink:

May

Edited by May

Guest Pharmacom
hi Pharmacom,

I tried revisiting your website and I see that Google is posting a warning about malware coming from your site ... maybe something you should take up with Google? just a heads-up in case you weren't aware.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=p...amp;btnG=Search

I'm kind of uncomfortable with having Mara's customers looking at my products for sale.. There is a lot of useful and detailed information on my site, but please don't spend your money with Pharmacom products.. Mara's new line of concentrates, etc. should be up and running in no time, so I'd rather you all just wait until you can order it through Love Potion.. Your patronage to Love Potion will also help Mara to bring the project along faster, and to get newer & more interesting technologies on LP..

As far as the malware - not too long ago some hacker injected a trojan into the source code.. We had fixed this about 2 months ago, so this warning must be very old.. You should try refreshing your browser cache. :blink:

I'm kind of uncomfortable with having Mara's customers looking at my products for sale.. There is a lot of useful and detailed information on my site, but please don't spend your money with Pharmacom products.. Mara's new line of concentrates, etc. should be up and running in no time, so I'd rather you all just wait until you can order it through Love Potion.. Your patronage to Love Potion will also help Mara to bring the project along faster, and to get newer & more interesting technologies on LP..

As far as the malware - not too long ago some hacker injected a trojan into the source code.. We had fixed this about 2 months ago, so this warning must be very old.. You should try refreshing your browser cache. :blink:

I've known about your company for quite a while from conversations at Love-Scent and Pherotalk, as well as offsite conversations with forum members from those 2 sites, and have accessed your site numerous times in the past. I appreciate your position vis-a-vis Love Potion, of course. I became curious after reading your suspicion that May had been "duped" with her EST, so I wanted to see your current offerings.

In any case, I ignored the warnings from Google and went to your site ... and my browser froze. I ran a scan for adware and cleaned all that up, then emptied my firefox browser cache, and a new Google search on your company name still displays the warnings I mentioned before. Just an FYI - Google will review your site upon your request and perhaps remove the warnings.

best of luck,

Carrie

Guest Pharmacom
In any case, I ignored the warnings from Google and went to your site ... and my browser froze. I ran a scan for adware and cleaned all that up, then emptied my firefox browser cache, and a new Google search on your company name still displays the warnings I mentioned before. Just an FYI - Google will review your site upon your request and perhaps remove the warnings.

Carrie

Ok.. please hold off on visiting site to the site until I check it out..

Mr Pharmacom is being very sweet about competing with us, but as I told him, I have been, and plan to continue to be, completely open about the suppliers of the pheromone products we are using.

Our upcoming releases for this month will feature not only Pharmacom products, but also Essence of Woman™ and Androtics products, and will be credited as such on our site and on our labels, just as we have done before.

I have no problem promoting these very fine products and companies - they send business our way and we send business their way - it's all good. :blink:

So anyway, I have spent most of this day on the phone with manufacturers and suppliers and the like, working out the details in order to be able to offer the pure phero juice - so now I have packages winging their way towards me from all over the country.

We're definitely going to do it. We're committed now, and we're going to do it. However, I am not going to disclose any more info at this time, because I want to get all these things in my hands first. We are going to do this in a slightly different way than the other companies, a little more in keeping with our own vibe with regard to the inert ingredients used and the packaging.

So there. I've said enough, and more than I intended. Will update you when the time comes.

xoxoxox

Mara

Guest Pharmacom

Ok.. So there was a new hacker script in the website after all.. I've just cleaned it out and google is reviewing the site again.. it will take about a day before the "harmful content" warning goes away, but rest assured that the site is now clean..

The script was for a benign advertising bot, but just to be on the safe side you might want to run "Spybot - search & destroy" to remove anything picked up..

So there. I've said enough, and more than I intended. Will update you when the time comes.

xoxoxox

Mara

Mara, as always, you're the *BEST*!! Thanks for keeping the Cougars (and other assorted Whippersnappers) informed!

Hugs! :blink:

Mr Pharmacom is being very sweet about competing with us, but as I told him, I have been, and plan to continue to be, completely open about the suppliers of the pheromone products we are using.

Our upcoming releases for this month will feature not only Pharmacom products, but also Essence of Woman™ and Androtics products, and will be credited as such on our site and on our labels, just as we have done before.

I have no problem promoting these very fine products and companies - they send business our way and we send business their way - it's all good. :blink:

So anyway, I have spent most of this day on the phone with manufacturers and suppliers and the like, working out the details in order to be able to offer the pure phero juice - so now I have packages winging their way towards me from all over the country.

We're definitely going to do it. We're committed now, and we're going to do it. However, I am not going to disclose any more info at this time, because I want to get all these things in my hands first. We are going to do this in a slightly different way than the other companies, a little more in keeping with our own vibe with regard to the inert ingredients used and the packaging.

xoxoxox

Mara

OOOOOOOH, such a tantalizing update....... :) I can't wait......on the edge of my seat.....

And, I will join you there... we can perch together! That is, Ms. Wicked Witch, if the flying monkeys leave us any room :)

:blink::)B) hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa :lol::lol::lol:

And, I will join you there... we can perch together! That is, Ms. Wicked Witch, if the flying monkeys leave us any room :)

Maybe I'm just being dense, but I have racked my brains and I just can't remember the flying monkeys. :blink:

May

Maybe I'm just being dense, but I have racked my brains and I just can't remember the flying monkeys. :blink:

May

Get a copy of the Wizard of Oz......the Witch of the West's faithful servants......

Get a copy of the Wizard of Oz......the Witch of the West's faithful servants......

and if you were *lucky* enough to have been exposed to them at a tender young age, they will creep you out for a lifetime! :blink:

I've always loved the Wicked Witch, and finally in "Tinman"(21 century version of The wiz/oz, but DG is still the "hero") she is finally beautiful, wicked but beautiful.

I've always loved the Wicked Witch, and finally in "Tinman"(21 century version of The wiz/oz, but DG is still the "hero") she is finally beautiful, wicked but beautiful.

I loved the munchkins - is that right? They were right at the beginning..

May

(edit - and I so wanted a pair of those red, sparkly shoes.... But with killer high heels on them! ) :blink:

Edited by May

I loved the munchkins - is that right? They were right at the beginning..

May

(edit - and I so wanted a pair of those red, sparkly shoes.... But with killer high heels on them! ) :blink:

Yeah, those were the munchkins......I am really short, so I can identify with them......

If I find a pair of ruby slippers, I'll be sure to send them your way...... :)

Glittery mary janes:

http://tangodirect.com/products/?page=Products&item=53

And, these are more of red sequined shoes, much more conservative in their stying:

http://www.fantasiawear.com/shoes-high-hee...s-dor01-red.htm

And, for your dancing pleasure:

http://tangodirect.com/products/?page=Products&item=53

And, if you would rather make your own:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Glitter-Shoes

And, this is absolutely TOO COOL: The Red Shoe Delivery Service:

http://www.fashionprojects.org/?p=146

I have a question about Pheros for the regular users. Have they ever given you strange dreams or disrupted your sleep pattern?

I have just *recently* started using them. I have been using "non-sexual" blends at school and use the copulins/sexual blends only at home and only at night. They have not in any way affected my sleep patterns nor have they caused any unusual dreams. However, I seem to need relatively little copulins to make an effect on My Beloved (one to two drops).

I have a question about Pheros for the regular users. Have they ever given you strange dreams or disrupted your sleep pattern?

Disrupted sleep pattern ? NO Strange dreams ? hmmm.. nothing distubing or perhaps not any stranger then usual I guess, could just be something prescribed for smoking cessation.

Yes.

And others have reported the same thing over at Phero Talk, even the guys, and with different pheros.

In my own case, I get very erotic dreams if I wear cops and none together in combo. I think its the smell of the cops telling my subconsious something about my own sexual state and the smell of none telling my subconsious there is an alpha male around somewhere...

Put those two together and KAPOWIE - on me - erotic dreams. I have a feeling Dominance might prompt the same response on me.

Not that I would be complaining of course. :)

May

Edited by May

And I certainly wouldn't complain either! I'm thinking I'll give that mix a try.....

Put a little on before bed. :) It works for me the majority of the time, although I think you can build a tolerance..

May

A-none containing products usually give me sexual dreams....cops, not so much.....Dominance doesn't seem to do it to me, but if I wear a higher -none containing product, kapowie.... :)

I was filling some vials of the concentrate last night, and when I was done with the pipette, I swiped it on my arm so I could smell it. This is the pure phero juice, it's supposed to be diluted 1/10 ratio before using, but I just didn't think about it. So all night long, I woke up every ten minutes and gave up after 3 hours of trying to sleep. No erotic dreams (darn it!) just completely restless. Might have absolutely no relation to the pheros, but not having much experience with them, I was just wondering if they effect anyone else in a similar manner.

I was filling some vials of the concentrate last night, and when I was done with the pipette, I swiped it on my arm so I could smell it. This is the pure phero juice, it's supposed to be diluted 1/10 ratio before using, but I just didn't think about it. So all night long, I woke up every ten minutes and gave up after 3 hours of trying to sleep. No erotic dreams (darn it!) just completely restless. Might have absolutely no relation to the pheros, but not having much experience with them, I was just wondering if they effect anyone else in a similar manner.

Not sure if this link will work, but others have associated pheros with restless nights and weird dreams. If link is inappropriate please remove it. :)

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromon...reams-9758.html

May

oooh, interesting stuff, May. Thanks for posting the link. I guess I am not the only one to have experienced sleeplessness when exposed to the pheromones, but it seems from those reports that the effect is more when someone is new to them, like I am. Interesting.

oooh, interesting stuff, May. Thanks for posting the link. I guess I am not the only one to have experienced sleeplessness when exposed to the pheromones, but it seems from those reports that the effect is more when someone is new to them, like I am. Interesting.

I think people might build a bit of a tolerance to the self-effects, people who have stopped using pheros for a while, then started again, have reported noticing self-effects more when they came back.

By the way... what are we going to do to celebrate your 1,000th post?

It's not wildly far away and is a big and unique milestone!

:)

May

By the way... what are we going to do to celebrate your 1,000th post?

It's not wildly far away and is a big and unique milestone!

LOL! How about a gym membership - because obviously I have been spending far too much time on my arse in front of this computer! :)

LOL! How about a gym membership - because obviously I have been spending far too much time on my arse in front of this computer! :)

Nope because that would mean you and Danna would spend more time in the Gym and less time brewing us scrumptious scents! :lol::)

May

Nope because that would mean you and Danna would spend more time in the Gym and less time brewing us scrumptious scents! ;):P

May

...waitaminnit, I think you're thinking about it the wrong way... If we collectively PayPal them the gym fee, think of how many more *years* of potions we'd get from happy, healthy and stress-free Potion Master and Sinister Girl?! Heck, they can have MY memberhsip..it's been idling for months almost! B)

Heck, they can have MY memberhsip..it's been idling for months almost! :P

LOL! I honestly do not know how people do it. Was it Chai who said she wakes up before dawn and works out, then gets her kids ready for school, then goes to work, then comes home to play wife? Jiminy. I work at least 16 hours a day and barely find time to sleep let alone the rest of all that!