Discussion of Phero Blends

...waitaminnit, I think you're thinking about it the wrong way... If we collectively PayPal them the gym fee, think of how many more *years* of potions we'd get from happy, healthy and stress-free Potion Master and Sinister Girl?! Heck, they can have MY memberhsip..it's been idling for months almost! B)

No, no, no ;)

We can get them a stepper - I got one, and it's great, and a treadmill and an exercise cycle.

They can use those - AND brew at the same time! :P

Heck, I use my stepper in front of the TV every day.

(Not first thing in the morning though, I'm way too vague in the mornings. ;) )

May

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! I honestly do not know how people do it. Was it Chai who said she wakes up before dawn and works out, then gets her kids ready for school, then goes to work, then comes home to play wife? Jiminy. I work at least 16 hours a day and barely find time to sleep let alone the rest of all that!

Yup... but my "gym" is right there in the spare bedroom (which saves about an hour round trip; preparing to go to the gym, changing, exercising and navigating around others; then making the trip back... not for me... I hop out of bed, heck I can exercise 'neked' if I want... so that saves ALOT of time).... Plus, I really *love* playing wife. It's the driving back and forth from work that gets me. That's two hours a day out of my life; I can't wait until summertime! I do have to do it for one more year, when my son is done with middle school (he can stay at this school since I teach here; it is a much better school academically than the one in our neighborhood because we live in a small town... and "brain boy" needs the extra rigor available here)

Guest Pharmacom
I was filling some vials of the concentrate last night, and when I was done with the pipette, I swiped it on my arm so I could smell it. This is the pure phero juice, it's supposed to be diluted 1/10 ratio before using, but I just didn't think about it. So all night long, I woke up every ten minutes and gave up after 3 hours of trying to sleep. No erotic dreams (darn it!) just completely restless. Might have absolutely no relation to the pheros, but not having much experience with them, I was just wondering if they effect anyone else in a similar manner.

It could be possible, Mara, when exposed to very high concentrations.. I know it's hard to resist the urge to smell the pheromones (lol), but you really should take caution when working with the concentrates themselves. I would recommend using arm-length gloves with the concentrates.

Low and behold, I am a terrible insomniac. There could be a link, perhaps - seeing as how I work daily around the most powerful pheromone chemicals known to man..

It could be possible, Mara, when exposed to very high concentrations.. I know it's hard to resist the urge to smell the pheromones (lol), but you really should take caution when working with the concentrates themselves. I would recommend using arm-length gloves with the concentrates.

Low and behold, I am a terrible insomniac. There could be a link, perhaps - seeing as how I work daily around the most powerful pheromone chemicals known to man..

Oh, good grief! Aren't artists all a terribly tactile breed? Don't we desire to TOUCH everything? I am SO AMAZED by the different viscosities of the phero blends you've sent, that I wish to touch and absorb all of them!

Ok, ok, ok. I wear wrist-length gloves. But I often swipe the last drop of something I like on myself - on my fore-arms or my shirt or something. I have to train myself not to do that, I guess.

Oh, good grief! Aren't artists all a terribly tactile breed? Don't we desire to TOUCH everything? I am SO AMAZED by the different viscosities of the phero blends you've sent, that I wish to touch and absorb all of them!

Ok, ok, ok. I wear wrist-length gloves. But I often swipe the last drop of something I like on myself - on my fore-arms or my shirt or something. I have to train myself not to do that, I guess.

It must be kind of like working in a yummy cake-shop and not being able to taste anything. Except in the raw pheros don't smell quite as nice as the potions do....

:P

May

It must be kind of like working in a yummy cake-shop and not being able to taste anything. Except in the raw pheros don't smell quite as nice as the potions do....

B)

May

I wouldn't be able to work at LPMP or at a phero retailer, because I would have to sample EVERYTHING. Probably 3 or 4 potions at a time, and ALL of the pheros......I would be walking around in a phero cloud, and as my mom used to say, smelling like a french whorehouse..... :P

For those of you who are new to pheros, testing is just so damn FUN......and you get the best results when your "targets" don't know that you're wearing them. ;) That way, their expectations don't skew your results......

LPMP is doing something here that is not common to the marketplace. The highest quality perfumes blended with pheros. Those of you who shop for pheros will know what I am talking about. Scent packages used in commercial phero blends are very limited and even bland.

We are in on the front-end of a situation that is going to explode and burn like wildfire, I think.....

Edited by Dolly

LPMP is doing something here that is not common to the marketplace. The highest quality perfumes blended with pheros. Those of you who shop for pheros will know what I am talking about. Scent packages used in commercial phero blends are very limited and even bland.

We are in on the front-end of a situation that is going to explode and burn like wildfire, I think.....

I can concur absolutely with Dolly on this.

Not only are the scent packages on pheros bland (and sometimes dowright 'orrible) but they are 90 percent of the time aimed at men rather than women.

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of lady phero users out there, but male phero-users do outnumber the women.

Even the guys fragrance pacakages are not exactly sophisticated and the range is narrow (at least from what I have seen) and a lot of the men, as well as the women, do complain about the default fragrances.

I think this is part of the reason so many tend to buy the straight pheros - and even some of those have nasty fragrances added, mix their own and then cover.

I don't know about Dolly, but apart from here I have yet to see anything anywhere near as good as , for example, PheroGirl as a cop carrying perfume. (I have not tried Dominance yet.)

May

Yup... but my "gym" is right there in the spare bedroom (which saves about an hour round trip; preparing to go to the gym, changing, exercising and navigating around others; then making the trip back... not for me... I hop out of bed, heck I can exercise 'neked' if I want..

I can't.. :P

Not without a sports bra

It's like an exposion in a jello* factory if I try that..

May

(We call jello "jelly" here, but I think that's something different again in the US?)

Y'know what? I think these Pharmacom Pheros smell gorgeous. They change a bit when they hit my skin, but in the bottles, they smell like the most beautiful musks I've ever smelled. If I was presented these from one of my fragrance suppliers, I would buy them just for the smell.

I don't know about Dolly, but apart from here I have yet to see anything anywhere near as good as , for example, PheroGirl as a cop carrying perfume. (I have not tried Dominance yet.)

May

I agree 100%.....it is almost as if the phero retailers have forgotten us.... :P

Dominance is absolutely FAB.....you are going to love it when you do try it.....

They say 90% of the phero biz is devoted to men. I hope to rectify that situation.

I put on Phero Boy Dominance before I went to sleep last night. ...I think I'm in love with my own arm.

I kind of know the feeling! I put Sugared French Vanilla on before I went to bed last night. I spent the evening wanting to bite my own arm. :)

May

I kind of know the feeling! I put Sugared French Vanilla on before I went to bed last night. I spent the evening wanting to bite my own arm. :)

May

The Winter Solstice had me in a tizzy that way...drooling, verily.

They say 90% of the phero biz is devoted to men. I hope to rectify that situation.

I put on Phero Boy Dominance before I went to sleep last night. ...I think I'm in love with my own arm.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA..... :) .....on a regular basis, I am turning myself on with pheros and/or LP usage.....

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA..... :) .....on a regular basis, I am turning myself on with pheros and/or LP usage.....

I am sooo intrigued by the cougar blend. I'm hoping it will either be blended, or I can blend it, with a killer summer tropical fragrance for my hols.

Nothing too foody or coconutty though - it seems to attract the mosquitos on me... :)

May

I am sooo intrigued by the cougar blend. I'm hoping it will either be blended, or I can blend it, with a killer summer tropical fragrance for my hols.

Nothing too foody or coconutty though - it seems to attract the mosquitos on me... :(

May

May, have you tried Mermaids? I love it......it is fruity, but has a seaweed-y tang to it.....I am definitely taking it on my beach vacation this September......

May, have you tried Mermaids? I love it......it is fruity, but has a seaweed-y tang to it.....I am definitely taking it on my beach vacation this September......

My skin eats it... also, it's lovely but is a soft, dreamy aquatic... and you know how subtle I am... :(:)

May

My skin eats it... also, it's lovely but is a soft, dreamy aquatic... and you know how subtle I am... :(;)

May

:):lol::lol:;) Yeah, subtlety is not one of my strong suits either........but this one smells really good on me.....my skin doesn't gobble it up.....it sticks pretty good on me, actually......I am considering a full bottle......that's how much I like it......

I can't.. :blink:

Not without a sports bra

It's like an exposion in a jello* factory if I try that..

May

(We call jello "jelly" here, but I think that's something different again in the US?)

Oh, May, that just made me laugh! I wasn't meaning aerobic/plyometrics/etc in the nude... just strength, yoga, or pilates (no bouncing or jiggling with those; just weights or sustained postures)..... actually, I really enjoy yoga in the buff.... hee, My Beloved and I tried some postures out this weekend (wicked grin)

Oh, May, that just made me laugh! I wasn't meaning aerobic/plyometrics/etc in the nude... just strength, yoga, or pilates (no bouncing or jiggling with those; just weights or sustained postures)..... actually, I really enjoy yoga in the buff.... hee, My Beloved and I tried some postures out this weekend (wicked grin)

My fiancee and I tried out some of the high-cardio aerobics.... :blink: thanks to a combo of dark seductions and 10 drops of EoW..... :o

Edited by Dolly

Ok, EVERYTHING IS UP NOW!

I may still have to tweak a thing or two, there's some technical info I need to check so it will be added later, but for the most part. Phew!

Here is the page with the info on the new UNscented Phero offerings:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Pheros.html

The Phero store page is now complete, for the time being:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Pheromone_Blends.html

and all the little clickies for more info now actually work. For ALL the new scents, not just the pheros.

I'm going to sleep now...bye please... :)

You are AMAZING! Great job! The new pages look fabulous! :)

I may still have to tweak a thing or two, there's some technical info I need to check so it will be added later, but for the most part. Phew!

and all the little clickies for more info now actually work. For ALL the new scents, not just the pheros.

I'm going to sleep now...bye please... :lol:

{BLOWN AWAY :) } Mara dear, take all the rest you need...this is amazing!!

I'm going to sleep now...bye please... :)

OH MY GOODNESS! What treasures!

Mara, thank you, once again, for all of your hard work and dedication to us and to your art. You and Danna are the greatest treasures!

Hi, I've been wearing the phero girl since it's release and it's quite addictive. It's very similar to sugared honeycomb in it's sensual appeal but perhaps the phero is slightly more subtle. It last forever and lingers on clothes though and when you breath it in, you can't help wanting more.

It REALLY is adictive! Aside from the erotic effects, you want to wear it just for yourself! Makes one feel like in of the Melissae, honey-bee priestesses of Aphrodite! ;);)

I have a question about Pheros for the regular users. Have they ever given you strange dreams or disrupted your sleep pattern?

I use a lot of pheros. I sometimes have dusturbed sleep, or even tense or unpleasant dreams. That usually means the dosage needs adjusting. ;)

Well, I'm wearing Cuddle Bunny right now, and I'll tell you this...if any of you says there's not enough cops in it this time, I'm gonna kick your little tushies. You can totally smell them, hanging along on the side of the fragrance scent (which is LOVELY! - a little sweet, a lotta cotton).

Usually, we design much 'darker' scents around the pheros so their scent is somewhat drowned out. PGirl Dominance has A LOT of EOW in there, but the perfume is soooo bold, that the pheros are hard to differentiate. Cuddle Bunny is a sunnier vibe, so you can really smell copulins. The EST blends in perfectly with the cotton though, so that doesn't jump out.

I'm going to wear Cougar Potion to an Oscar party tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

I just did some animal testing...heh, on the cats. It's so funny how they react. They sniff it, then they look quick up into your eyes to see if it's really you. They're like, 'how did you change your smell signature like that? Mommy, you're disturbing my zen.'

>^.^

I just did some animal testing...heh, on the cats. It's so funny how they react. They sniff it, then they look quick up into your eyes to see if it's really you. They're like, 'how did you change your smell signature like that? Mommy, you're disturbing my zen.'

>^.^<

I know it was disturbing MY Zen.

LOL

Well, I ordered a bottle of Cuddle Bunny last night, as well as a sample of the Cougar Potion. Can't wait to try them. Cuddle Bunny sounds lovely, and if it works on my TargetGuy the way LP Pink has, I believe he'll become something more significant than a target. The Universe has done wonderful things for me where this guy is concerned.

I know it was disturbing MY Zen.

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for my morning giggle......

Well, I know I shall avoid getting any of the Super Sexy for Men on me again. I noticed that I was being all argumentative this afternoon, then halted, mid-tirade, and said - "this has to be phero related...what was I pouring earlier?" sonofa... I had been pouring the aforementioned blend. It's got some serious 'Alpha' juice in there.

Well, I know I shall avoid getting any of the Super Sexy for Men on me again. I noticed that I was being all argumentative this afternoon, then halted, mid-tirade, and said - "this has to be phero related...what was I pouring earlier?" sonofa... I had been pouring the aforementioned blend. It's got some serious 'Alpha' juice in there.

Oh yeah, those alpha-mones will do that to ya! FOR SURE!!!!

Snort :)

Tell me about it, I got to much a-none on me once and turned into the horny B$tch from hell. I backed my poor husband into a corner LOL. To much can certainly make women

cranky.

Tish

Edited by Tish23

Snort :)

Tell me about it, I got to much a-none on me once and turned into the horny B$tch from hell. I backed my poor husband into a corner LOL. To much can certainly make women

cranky.

Tish

I think I am a total freak. A-none can give me erotic dreams. But it was a-none (5 sprays) plus a few other business, tough-cookie blends that I used to wear for showdowns with my boss. It didn't make me crankier or hornier but it scared the hell out of him and others. No fights or anything he just cowered in his chair and everyone else kept their distance.

May