I have another question ~

I gave my sister some PP and OW to try out this weekend and nothing happened for her.

I know Pheros work different on everyone, I also bought her a trial of Sparkle and she says there is no difference- could this be because it's my bottle and has my intent on it? Or is it because she needs more or less of the dosage? She dabbed some PP lightly on Sat and she went out with friends and she didn't notice a difference.

Well there's the thing...it's an open-ended question, it's difficult to know whether it did or not without an account of the entire evening. There may have been subtle hits she didn't even pick up on, but really you already answered your own question.

As far as sharing your bottle, did you charge it with intent? Because otherwise I don't know if that would be a factor or not, really.

Luna is right. It's easy to miss the subtle hits. I do all the time. Unless someone approaches me I generally won't notice because I'm focused on other things like conversations with friends or the music so she might just be missing the signs.

Add to that the fact that not all pheros work for everyone and you have a trial and error thing going on. For example, BI doesn't work for me but it does for my BFF. I have better luck with SS4W. Go figure.

Also, you should account for the fact that some people are die-hard skeptics. They will try things, but will be dying for them to turn out to not work. Thus, they will not. Pheros are still relatively "new" to the general public, and should be tried with an open mind.

Also, some people are non-responders.....they do not get self-effects. EVER.

Also, you should account for the fact that some people are die-hard skeptics. They will try things, but will be dying for them to turn out to not work. Thus, they will not. Pheros are still relatively "new" to the general public, and should be tried with an open mind.

Also, some people are non-responders.....they do not get self-effects. EVER.

True, I think my sister is expecting rainbows to appear and shit skittles all over her face with a marching band following her down the streets of LA

True, I think my sister is expecting rainbows to appear and shit skittles all over her face with a marching band following her down the streets of LA

I'm still waiting for my special rainbow.....;)

IDK Ms.Lady V.

My cousin likes to wear my perfuem when she goes out with me, but she'd never buy any herself. She's not really into the mone's, so she doesn't really rock them like I do, but I have an outgoing personality. Don't get me wrong she's very charming, and she's beautiful, but my energy is just through the roof. So when I add pheromones, it's like throwing gasoline on a bonfire ;)

I agree, I'm outgoing as well and can detect even the subtle hits, right now I have a client playing his electric guitar for me over the phone... I just asked him for some Skynyrd, currently playing Ted Nungent ~ This guy is totally rocking out for me over the phone, LOVE IT

I'm wearing OW today and just dabbed on Flower of the Beast because I need some power.

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT- ROCK CONCERTS OVER THE PHONE! WOOOHOOO

It is funny how I can completely misread things. I kept re-reading your post thinking 'what on earth are shit skittles?'

I'm so daft I surprise myself sometimes!