Ravenwing's Black Forest Cake

ravenwing

On wet it is exactly like a Black Forest cake. all yummy maraschino cherries and chocolate and cream..... mmmm. When dry this reminds me of Special Delivery but with a more dark chocolate creaminess. So good!! thank you Mara, this is just what i was looking for!!!! :Emoticons04235:

Oddly, in contrast to ravenwing on me this is all marachino cherries with a back of chocolate cream. Special Delivery on me is rich chocolate with candied dark cherries, while this is more sugary and bright. I'd say that Special Delivery was a more grown-up scent, while Black Forest Cake is sweeter, girlier, and fruitier. SD is more of a night-time or formal scent, but BFC is a day-time, play-time scent. It's just lovely, and quite distinct from SP. I'm happy to have them both :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is like shoving my face into an actual black forest cake: deep chocolate cake covered in clouds of cream and sticky oozing maraschino cherries. It makes me feel like one of those 50's pinups in a red-and-white gingham dress, coyly licking a finger swiped in cake and cherry and frosting.

Edited by Invidiana

This actually reminds me a bit of my Cerise Cacao PE except with cake! I have to wear it again for further consideration but the chocolate-cherry aura is yummy (but then again that's one of my favorite combinations ever in everything).

• 1 year later...

I just got this from the trading post (thanks Tyvey) It smells just like Black Forest Cake. Dark chocolate and sweet maraschino cherries. This smells soooo good! It also reminds me of those cherry cordial chocolates- like biting into one and that scent of chocolate and cherry and sweets! Wear this if you have a sweet tooth!