Celrynnya's Raspberry Fairy Cakes

Celrynnya

"Sweet cupcake style vanilla, slathered with decadent whipped buttercream, and berries on top. YUM! "

I'm biased, but I think this is the bees knees. It's like vanilla whipped cream with raspberries folded in. The raspberry note is bright, just a little tart, and sweet. It's a sweetened fresh berry scent. The cake note is a lovely light sponge cake kind of scent, not a heavy or overly rich note. It smells quite different from Raspberry Chiffon, which to me smells more floral and perfumey. This one is more of a true berry scent, without being candy-like.

<3!

So many questions!

White forest cake turned on my skin, but the cream note is similar between the two. I also find that the cake note is lighter than in Darling Clementine - but that could also be because it's a much simpler and less complicated scent. It's the simplicity that appeals to me.

I had this in my cart, took it out, put it back and then finally took it out. Did I make a terrible mistake? I was thinking this with one of the musks might equal my beloved Raspberry Vanilla Musk (super common etailer scent).

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying this out today and was so excited because I love raspberry and anything cakey or fairy.. it's doing this weird medicated cherry plastic thing on me and I want to cry. I don't know if it's because I have Cops and Robbers under or what???

I will retest again later and pray that it's just the cops perhaps that is making this all crazy