Synchronicity

Oooooooo, I actually have some Bonne Bell Skin Musk! This might be when I finish it up. :banana010: I could swear I saw it still available in retail, not too long ago. Probably on the 'net somewhere.

Bonne Bell.....THAT was the brand name.....I could not remember that for the life of me! And, that is what Synchronicity smells like when wet.....when it dries, I get vanilla and a touch of resins, but not much. It is a truly unisex scent, not to femme or too manly.....but, clean and fresh......

• 5 months later...

I am new to this forum stuff but was wondering if anyone knows when this might be available again, this is my first full bottle purchase and it is almost gone... UGH!!! I have had men drooling over me with this, have had several friends boyfriends ask me about it and want the girls to wear it... the girls were not pleased and if I remember correctly all were slapped for saying so... lol but I really need this back soon. Any suggestions??

Synchronicity sold out quite a while ago which means it's gone I'm afraid. Once the LP goodies are sold out they don't come back, at least not unless enough members want a rebrew.

If you want to "vote" for Synchronicity to be rebrewed you can post it in the thread for rebrew requests :020105~21:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...0&start=280

Edited by Rosebud

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

What's SYNCH II like in comparison to the original?? :lol:

Scent-wise it's supposed to be nearly identical, but there's no pheromones in it.

Thankyou :)