Beccah

Levitation Pheromone Formula-Unscented

The pheros that give us selifies are extra special. :)

Amen, Sister!

I'm loving my UNLevitation! First of all, I think it smells delicious even though it is "unscented." I applied it to my wrists and I've been sniffing it all morning. Yum.  I feel light & breezy and positive even though its the *bitchy* time of the month!

I put on 4 drops of Levitation earlier from a pherotine bottle and now have a headache. I generally know better than to use a moderately unfamiliar phero straight instead of in a scent, but I had such a good time with LACE last week. Does anyone else get a headache with this one? I've only used it in Flying Potion, I think, and not even very much since I'm not a marshmallow gal. (Please don't hit me, it's more marshmallows for you!)

49 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I put on 4 drops of Levitation earlier from a pherotine bottle and now have a headache. I generally know better than to use a moderately unfamiliar phero straight instead of in a scent, but I had such a good time with LACE last week. Does anyone else get a headache with this one? I've only used it in Flying Potion, I think, and not even very much since I'm not a marshmallow gal. (Please don't hit me, it's more marshmallows for you!)

Yes, I slathered Super Happy Funtime on like MAD a couple of weeks back, & had the same experience. I got a migraine, yikes. I love Levitation, but I definitely learned that I can only handle small amounts of it. Hope you feel better soon !

I forgot to report on this one the last time I wore it, but I did notice that people were happier to greet me, the ones who didn't, I noticed were looking to see if I would, first, almost hopeful (one person, in particular has been trying to get my attention more on days I wear this, Lace and DHEAS). The mailman saw me laughing at my phone and I guess it was contagious or something, because he started laughing, too (He's also reacted to my Lace, before). A bartender seemed very affected by my Levitation, too, that day.