LINA'S FLUFFY BUNNY

hearts

11r62x3.jpg

Omg. Really! I looove my PE! I chose notes of eggnog, vanilla cream, custard, marshmallow and cotton candy. Pretty much my favorite notes, which ultimately led to this scent giving me a nose-gasm. Lol!

First applied, I get a blast of dreamy eggnog, very much similar to the eggnog in Merry (one of my favorites!) After letting it dry, it's equal parts angel food cake and gauzy, fluffed cotton candy. It somehow stays very soft and close to the skin- it doesn't get overly sweet. It's Merry-lite. Without the mulberry note.

I picture pink clouds and white bunnies. It's funny that this was released during Totem month. I believe Rabbits are my main totem animal. I see them outside just about everyday, and I feel comforted knowing they are around me. I wanted a fluffy scent that represented my beautiful bunnies, but that stayed true to my very girly personality. This is spot on. It's cuddly, soft and fluffy, its sweet; wears light and is not too sugary. I can't stop nuzzling my wrist where I applied it! Thank you Mara for my Fluffy Bunny!

It sounds lovely, Hearts! I hope my bottle gets here soooooon!!!!

Hearts, does it smell overly foody? Or just like yummy fluffiness?

It's not overly foodie. Not cakey like Atomic Mandarin or any of the really cake-like scents. It's more fluffy, light and creamy.

It has no cake notes in it. Although I mentioned above it's like angel food cake- I should clarify that it's more of that fluffy white almost airy type of vanilla. It's all eggnog, custard and cream, hints of marshmallow and light flaky cotton candy. It's not overly sweet either.

I test-drove this one for a full day yesterday. Okay, I simply love this. "Fluffy" is just the right word for it! To me it is ultra sweet and foody without being too heavy or cake-y. I think I'm mostly getting the cotton candy and marshmallow, which would account for the fluffiness. When I first put it on I didn't think I was going to like it, but on dry-down it was so beautiful. It really had staying power, too, as I could smell it all day. Another unsniffed fb purchase win.

Oh gosh. this is wonderful! First on, it smelled a little like play-doh and I thought it was going to be a miss for me. But that quickly went away and all I got was yum. It's the suggestion of fluff without being marshmallowy. It's the suggestion of spice without being overly spicy. It's the suggestion of a bakery scent without being foody or cakey. It's the suggestion of pink without actually being pink. Very unobtrusive and has that "smells like girl skin" quality that Scotchies has. But despite all of this, it definitely has substance and staying power. I was getting whiffs of this well into the evening. This one's fabulous!!!!!

This is TERRIBLY late in coming - sincerest apologies!

THIS IS SO YUMMILICIOUS! Serious sweet tooth satisfaction happening with this one. I'm a lover of all things marshmallow it seems and this is so - fluffy! Like meringue fluffy, puffy, fall into deliciousness wonderful! Amazingly good! Thank you for sharing! :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

I love this one....I am so glad I snagged a bottle and will get at least one more off of Artfire. I think it is a perfect balance of the notes. No one note dominates on me and it is creamy sweet without being too much of anything. Sometimes pink scents amp on me and become too sweet but this...this is great!!

This is totally unisex, veers a little masculine on me.

:smiley-laughing024: jost josheen

It's DEEEEE lite ful! DELIGHTFUL!!! It's a pale petal peenk marshmallow. Its texture, weight and mood remind me of Sweet Jessica more than anything else: sweet, straightforward, linear, and unabashedly joyously girly. It's one of those addictive ones you can't stop slathering and snorfling.

Edited by tyvey

Okay maybe this is just me but, I really get a Compromising Positions scent from this...could be just a bit lighter but the feel of that one is there for sure. I tried CP on one arm and FB on the other just to see and the CP is just a bit "heavier" but it does have Sexpionage in it so I can see the cops adding to the scent. I have been looking for something that comes close to the scent of CP without the sex blend and I think this is about a good as I have smelled. Going to add more of this to my list for sure.

I was just snoffling this one again today too...this one is so pink and sweet to me. I'll have to compare with CP, didn't make the connection but I DO love CP. This is like flossy cotton cany goodness! ;heart:

• 2 months later...

I love this one! It's creamy without feeling heavy & thick, and sweet, but not at all cloying. It clings to my skin, and almost makes it seem as if I just naturally smell creamy & sweet & awesome, which, you know, I really dig in a scent. So yup, it's pretty much perfect. :)

Edited to add, days and days later: Rave reviews from BF for Fluffy Bunny. In his delighted words: "You smell like *Christmas*!" :lol:

Edited by Eggers