Warm Milk & Sugar

Beccah

AD1-WarmMilkSugar.jpg

Warm Milk & Sugar

* The scent of steaming hot milk, blended with muscovado, white, and buttery brown sugars.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • MILK~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

• 3 weeks later...

This is frothy and creamy milk. I think I'll love this for bedtime. Sometimes I'll pour a really cold glass of milk, then add sugar and a drop if vanilla extract. It smells just like that.

There was a PE a while ago... Warm milk and honey? It's kind of similar to that, but the honey on that one went way snatchy on me. This might be a tiny bit sweeter too.

This scent confuses me, but in a good way. Brown sugar? Totally. Hot milk? Like Compromising Positions, baby. Simple Sugared scent? WTF? This to me smells like Anzac biscuits. There's no real American equivalent that I can think of, but this certainly has the same golden syrup and oats feeling to it. Very almost spiced, but that's more the golden syrup and the oaty thing making me *feel* like it's spiced, without it actually being spiced. This smells like the kitchen of a fairy god mother who is about to fill you full of cookies and tea.

Initially, I got a bit of an almost vanilla alcohol scent in the vial and when I put it on wet. Within a minute or two, it mellowed out and I'm getting the honey sweetness and hot milk, very much like the comparison Celyrynna made to Compromising Positions (in a way). Not sure of what I'll use it with yet, but I'm sure I will find something.

• 3 weeks later...

WOW! What a twist! The brown sugar put me on my head! - But in a good way :D OHMYGOODNESS I LOVE that "almost spiced" feel! On it's like an Auntie Anne's sugared pretzel minus the cinnamon - all delicious and mouth watering melty sugared goodness! :in-love:

• 2 months later...

Whoa, this is much sweeter than I had imagined. I thought it would be more milk with a light sugar dusting... On me it's all sugar with some creaminess.

Butbutbut!!!!! Because it is so sweet, it is absolutely perfect to layer with Sugared Dragon's Blood, which I find way too resin-y on it's own. I have that on right now, and keep sniffing my wrists. It probably helps I dropped on some B2.2 on the same spot. XD

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I LOVE this!!! On me, this smells like the natural, warm milky scent that babies have. There's almost a skin quality to it. The brown sugar is deep and rich but not too oppressive. I like the comment above that says, "almost spiced." That's exactly how I felt. I love it on its own, but would love to try it with something vanilla or something pink.

• 4 years later...

Idk where I'm picking up the spices, but this amps whatever it is that has that quality lol. I'm pretty convinced that I *never* tried any of the actually buttery milky scents before and this one is lovely, kinda smells like a coffee cake on me 💖

close to the skin it's got a sticky yet not-quite-"milk" scent (like creme of a pastry?) I feel like pairing this with sugared coffee!