New person

likeprettythings

Welcome! Look forward to chatting with you!! You'll be a full-blown addict in no time!!

Welcome Likeprettythings, you'll be entering the "crack of Perfume" addiction. We have a twelve step group, and we have meetings around the clock. Just admit your powerless and whip out your visa!

Hah! True! Welcome aboard, Likeprettythings - so, how'd you find out about LP, if you don't mind answering? I found it from a food blogger's site, (www.BetterBaking.com) when LP came out with "Hamentaschen". Been hooked ever since!

Howdy Doody tootie fruity! :D

apple pie,

Pixie

Welcome, Likeprettythings! Thanks for joining our wonderful little group!

Hah! True! Welcome aboard, Likeprettythings - so, how'd you find out about LP, if you don't mind answering? I found it from a food blogger's site, (www.BetterBaking.com) when LP came out with "Hamentaschen". Been hooked ever since!

Hey, Katz! I didn't realize you'd come via Marcy's site! :happybirthday: She and I had a nice long conversation yesterday, she is designing several perfumes with us, and gave me an awesome "foody" perfume idea that we'll be releasing around November. Do you bake receipes from her site?