B.L.Z. Bub w/ Heart Throb

AD-Bub_540x.jpg?v=1613279439

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
DRAGON’S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
WOODS ~ Endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
SPICES~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.

• 3 weeks later...

A young fella came into the shop this evening for gifts, but ended up buying some scents for himself too. As we talked about this one, I said it had a sexy sexy phero in it to attract the ladies. And he said, "Ladies? With this scent, I could be perfectly happy all by myself. :lol:  He bought a bottle.

8 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

A young fella came into the shop this evening for gifts, but ended up buying some scents for himself too. As we talked about this one, I said it had a sexy sexy phero in it to attract the ladies. And he said, "Ladies? With this scent, I could be perfectly happy all by myself. :lol:  He bought a bottle.

:say19:

That’s hilarious!  It is an amazing scent.  

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Awwww! I love him!

Oh, baby this is nice!  I'm a HUGE Dragon's Blood fan (I love my wife in Wicked) and this does not disappoint at all.  This seriously evokes two separate memories for me.  One was of the Bristol Renaissance Faire.  Always a fun Summer day trip.  Going into the shops with all the different incenses and candles, and such.  The second memory is of a local Wiccan store where once again, the incense smells along with the different herbs for poultices and such all meld together in a wonderfully unique scent.  If I could get this unphero'd I'd absolutely buy a bottle or 7.  

Of course the Heart Throb phero blend is a ton of fun around the right people.  I never know how my bride is going to react to it so I try and avoid this blend with her but I had an ex gf who would go absolutely gaga for this no matter when I'd wear it.  

• 2 weeks later...

This is deeply resinous and all male for sure!  I like the spice element of it but the balsamic amber is just screaming on my skin, so it's not something I'd be tempted to wear myself.  But my dudes, this is the scent you need for when we are allowed to roam free in the wild once more.

My friend Andrew is wearing this today( and probably buying a bottle now) and in the vial I didn’t care for it due to the big hit of dragon’s blood -which I’m not a fan of. But on him after dry down this is gorgeous! Deep, warm, spicy and vaguely identifiably resinous but not so overt that I recoil ( LMAO I’m not a big resin lover). Smoooooth and definitely sexy. I’d be into this on a man.