Anyone ever use Yule Snuggle or Vantine's Chocolates?

cmartin1

I am eagerly awaiting these in the mail and I am already daydreaming of how yummy their scents will be. Hopefully I am right!

What have your experiences been? I am a certifiable sugary-sweet chocoate addict, so don't worry about that aspect!

Thank you for any reviews.

Hi, cmartin1!

I tried both of these! I loved them and both wore them and boiled them in my scent burner.

I remember Valentine's Chocolate was a very rich chocolate smell like fudge. Layers of thick chocolate, and vanilla, and just thickness. It smelled like I could taste all the ingredients of a very thick brownie recipe. I only wore it a couple of times and burned the rest for parties. I noticed that it drew people wherever I put the burner which was awsome!

I also bought Yule Snuggle last Christmas and I loved that too. It smells like a lemony pound cake soaked with rum, which is one of my favorite treats that anyone can give me at Christmas, so if you get one you don't want, send it here!

:lol:

Pied Piper is also a really good chocolate scent. It smells like an ice cream sundae, chocolate and banana and nuts and ice cream, Mmmmmm!

Edited by GenniferwithaG

Hi, cmartin1!

I tried both of these! I loved them and both wore them and boiled them in my scent burner.

I remember Valentine's Chocolate was a very rich chocolate smell like fudge. Layers of thick chocolate, and vanilla, and just thickness. It smelled like I could taste all the ingredients of a very thick brownie recipe. I only wore it a couple of times and burned the rest for parties. I noticed that it drew people wherever I put the burner which was awsome!

I also bought Yule Snuggle last Christmas and I loved that too. It smells like a lemony pound cake soaked with rum, which is one of my favorite treats that anyone can give me at Christmas, so if you get one you don't want, send it here!

:lol:

Pied Piper is also a really good chocolate scent. It smells like an ice cream sundae, chocolate and banana and nuts and ice cream, Mmmmmm!

Gennifer -

Thank you for those detailed reviews. I am going to love the Valentine's Chocolates! If the Yule doesn't work on my Xmas-loving BF, the scent will be yours :)

Pied Piper sounds like something I should try too. Thanks again!

I have received and tried my Yule Snuggle and Valentine's Chocolates, and I am in love. These scents both keep true to their description on my skin - a rarity indeed.

Valentine's Chocolates - yummy cocoa dust and sugars

Yule Snuggle - buttery rum and something like tonka or vanilla bean - yum!

They also help reduce the use of chocolates and pastries as stress therapy :lol:

• 3 months later...

DUDE! Yule Snuggle Rocks harder than limestone! lol (I'm a dork, I know it, no need to point it out) It's so buttery and warm you smell like everything you want to smell like at this time of year. It's sooo yummy that you want to bite your arm....BUT DONT! Save that for your date!!!!

BBQ Chicken!

Pixie!

• 2 months later...

Sorry to revive a old topic ladies but I wanted to say a little something about Valentines chocolate.

I had one day surgery on my knee last week and when I arrived home all sore and grumpy there was I little brown box sitting on the table waiting for me.

HMMM so I got myself all comfortable on the couch and dug in and it was a lovely gift from Mara of Valentines chocolate scent and a few samples. It is incrediable. I sometimes have trouble with certain chocolate scents coming of sort of plasticy on me but this one is rich and yummy on the skin. I had to laugh because when I was lounging on the couch later that evening, I could hear my son rummaging in the frig so after a few minutes he comes in and says to me. "mom where you hiding the chocolate ice cream" I told him we dont have any. He said yes we do I can smell it LOL I told him it was my perfume and he couldn't believe it. He just said wow thats amazing and asked for the keys so he could go buy some chocolate ice cream LOL

Thank you so much, Mara for making a tough day so much more enjoyable. Your creations do so much more then make us smell pretty. They bring us joy :lol:

Tisha

Tisha said:

Thank you so much, Mara for making a tough day so much more enjoyable. Your creations do so much more then make us smell pretty. They bring us joy wink.gif

I add:

Exactly!

Side note: for some reason, the only way I can post is to use the Fast Reply feature. My browser (Camino on a Mac) and the forum software don't seem to agree with each other. So that's why I had to copy/paste Tisha's quote!

Computers! Gotta love 'em!

I am eagerly awaiting these in the mail and I am already daydreaming of how yummy their scents will be. Hopefully I am right!

What have your experiences been? I am a certifiable sugary-sweet chocoate addict, so don't worry about that aspect!

Thank you for any reviews.

VC is almostb the ONLY chocolate that I can wear! Most chocs turn into "Hershey bar left in the trunk of the car in August on me." AND is lasts all day.. I mean 24 hours! :)

• 11 months later...

Valentines chocolate - so aptly named - i get high end milk chocolate with a hint of good champagne - so reminiscent of v-day gifts of sweets for a sweet

Very nice chocolate scent with a good throw