Oct - New Releases...where are you???

seamonkey

Happy halloween and blessed Samhain! My hubby is a halloween scrouge (he absolutely refuses to put on a costume), and because he knows this is my favorite holiday he is taking me out to a fancy dinner and back home for horror flicks to celebrate. Actually quite nice and unexpected.

Edited by sultry brunette

Hey Ladies,

Still no new releases. :001_tt2:

Trying to be patient but my Halloween was terrible aside from doing witching brews at my cozy alter and spending time with my sweet lover. I saw these under age kids drinking themselves to death practically. After the club my sweet lover and I went for some coffee at a cozy coffee shop and my night at that point was great until I saw these 2 no more then 18 year old guys come in. One of them was so drunk or on something who knows that he just totally collapsed on the coffe shop ground. I got scared because I couldn't see his aura color. It was basically non existent like a dead person. He was obviously trashed and very pale. Everyone was like oh my gosh. He looked pale and like he was on his way to the other world. I offered to call the ambulance but his friend said no and took him somewhere else. Noone knows if he actually died or not but I hope not. **sigh** :unsure:

I'll tell you this much beside from that I had a pretty good night with the potions and Halloween. I have noticed that since wearing the potions my psychic powers have increased however ive also become most sensative to auras, people, spirits, life, death, angels, everything...hehehe :cry:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Hey Ladies,

Still no new releases. :001_tt2:

Trying to be patient but my Halloween was terrible aside from doing witching brews at my cozy alter and spending time with my sweet lover. I saw these under age kids drinking themselves to death practically. After the club my sweet lover and I went for some coffee at a cozy coffee shop and my night at that point was great until I saw these 2 no more then 18 year old guys come in. One of them was so drunk or on something who knows that he just totally collapsed on the coffe shop ground. I got scared because I couldn't see his aura color. It was basically non existent like a dead person. He was obviously trashed and very pale. Everyone was like oh my gosh. He looked pale and like he was on his way to the other world. I offered to call the ambulance but his friend said no and took him somewhere else. Noone knows if he actually died or not but I hope not. **sigh** :unsure:

I'll tell you this much beside from that I had a pretty good night with the potions and Halloween. I have noticed that since wearing the potions my psychic powers have increased however ive also become most sensative to auras, people, spirits, life, death, angels, everything...hehehe :cry:

AncientGoddess,

What potions are you finding are more effective for your psychic powers? How great (and unsettling) to become more spiritually sensitive. It must have been unsettling for you to see the young man with so little an aura.