Introduction for Mzt702

misty702

Hello, just a short note introducing myself. I am a Scorpio, student of life, l love art, music, sports, and I write poetry. I truly enjoyed the products that I have tried so far; Forever After, and Nakai Nectar both fragances are wonderful. I can't wait for my next order. I am trying " Phero Girl", since I am a Scorpio this fragance sounds just like me. I am lalso looking forward to sampling Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny and Me Jane. Mzt 702

:banana-computer:

Welcome to the forum!!

Its so good to welcome you, better late than never, twas nearly never though.

Yeah after embarking on a new career path i was involved in a skirmish with a pirate boat as i was travelling between taipei and ho chi minh, It was the setting of the sun that saved us after a furious two hour chase and then running out of fuel and having to prime the injectors before regaining power.

Anyway to get back on topic, I'm glad that your enjoying these goodies and look forward to looking in at ur posts when ever i have PC access.

Its so good to welcome you, better late than never, twas nearly never though.

Yeah after embarking on a new career path i was involved in a skirmish with a pirate boat as i was travelling between taipei and ho chi minh, It was the setting of the sun that saved us after a furious two hour chase and then running out of fuel and having to prime the injectors before regaining power.

Anyway to get back on topic, I'm glad that your enjoying these goodies and look forward to looking in at ur posts when ever i have PC access.

Ah, whoa! Reverse, please! So you were almost pirate fodder (I didn't want to say booty :smilies-23596: )? You just made my life seem much more boring! Maybe they knew you had LP scents onboard!! Seriously though, I'm super glad you're okay and that it was just your autonomic nervous system that was tested. Be safe, terry!!

Ah, whoa! Reverse, please! So you were almost pirate fodder (I didn't want to say booty :smilies-23596: )? You just made my life seem much more boring! Maybe they knew you had LP scents onboard!! Seriously though, I'm super glad you're okay and that it was just your autonomic nervous system that was tested. Be safe, terry!!
Jo Anna you are a darling, good news is i managed to keep my Woodland Man, (a stranger to LPP would probably get the wrong idea of me by reading that sentence lol ) and er um my woody is still in working order, so all is well, until they send me somewhere in two weeks time.

In the mean time there is a chance i could win the 23 million dollar lotto draw this Saturday night. With some of that i would be as secure as anyone could be, i suppose.