Actor's Magic

I noticed these in the store, but I was wondering if they are the spray versions or the concentrated roll on version? Anyone know?

Kinda pricey, but they sound like they will be worth it! I don't know, I may have to wait for some b-day money!

IIRC, the spray will be available from the website, but there will also be roll-on available in the LPMP Gift Shoppe at some point.

I noticed these in the store, but I was wondering if they are the spray versions or the concentrated roll on version? Anyone know?

Kinda pricey, but they sound like they will be worth it! I don't know, I may have to wait for some b-day money!

Did i miss something...what, do you mean in our store... as in LPMP?...my heart can't take it...LOL, point me in the direction

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Ah whoops! Okay, well if you do a search for Actor's Magic in the store it comes up with what's available right now.

Yeah that's what I did. They say 1 oz. but didn't specify spray or roll on so I was just wondering. I also looked at the am website and they have the sprays, 1 oz also (but I could be wrong) but not the roll on.

Actor's..Magic? *dies* Seriously? ARRRGH!

;)

New product, launching soon.

The product is NOT available yet - if you order it, your money will be refunded.

If you want a sneak peek at the website for the spray version, it's here:

www.ActorsMagic.com

The site still needs some tweaking - text errors and visual effects, etc. It's not live yet.

Yup, we will have a 1/3oz roll-on available in our LPMP webstore soon - probably before the AM spray is available.