Salutations

Femmefatale

Hello Everyone, I have had such fun reading through this forum, so many wonderful responses, and hits. I live in CT USA with my husband and have had great success with LoveScent pheros. I came across your site and after seeing all the success posts and pheromone ingredients in your products that aren't available in Lovescent's, I've decided to try your love juice too! I'm also glad to see a site dedicated to women and not completely catering to male research and products. I can't wait to talk with some of you and learn more, so that the mones result in moans.

:)

Hello Everyone, I have had such fun reading through this forum, so many wonderful responses, and hits. I live in CT USA with my husband and have had great success with LoveScent pheros. I came across your site and after seeing all the success posts and pheromone ingredients in your products that aren't available in Lovescent's, I've decided to try your love juice too! I'm also glad to see a site dedicated to women and not completely catering to male research and products. I can't wait to talk with some of you and learn more, so that the mones result in moans.

Welcome to the forum!! Always good to see new faces!

Glad you are emjoying your products! Stop in and chat with us once in a while!!

Thank you :) I have not got to try any products yet- The express pony must be lame! But I'm anxiously awaiting my order, I got Popularity, Blatant Invitation, Heart & Soul, and Phero Girl. Grrr I'm so excited I hope they come soooooon.

Welcome Femmefatale !! I live in CT too !! you'll like here, your CC might not, but you will ! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

liz