Newbie needs help sooooo many choices...

FAWN

:cry: Newbie needs help.....Had phero perfum years ago....had kids got sidetracked-lol-30th high school reunion in June....Which one to picK....

Alpha-andros srpay-can u mix w/ other scents?

Wildflower-phero girl

Love potion-phero

open windows

I do get headaches from certain scents...I usually try somethng on...wear it a few hours to see if I get a headache......Are any of these sents in the trial package?

Any help would be great...

Thanks....

Hey there FAWN!!

Welcome to our forum!!! :cry:

WOW high school reunion huh??

SOunds super exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time..hehe

I'd say you should try LAM (like a magnet), heart and soul or woozy floozy....

But I am sure the lovely ladies can suggest some other ones that might work for u depending on your intent...

Have fun at the reunion!!

And, have fun on our forum!!

Hi Fawn....

:cry:

you have found your new second home (trust me, I know that which I speak.LOL)

You have a homecoming huh? should be mucho fun...

definitely you'll wanna use some alpha -nol (can't go wrong in a large crowd, will definitely make people really chatty), open windows is great as it will enhance on ya personality and make people feel really comfy around ya....and then, if you want to add the sexy vibe I say you can add some LAM or some Mara's rocket fuel or Sexology (unscented, if you are sure about the scent), lp black is another goody too.

so what kinda scents do you like?...that will help the ladies make suggestions...and I would like to send you a lil Happy package as a gift...you can email me your address

my email is my username at yahoo

again welcome to the forum

djac

Hi Fawn ! :cry:

eta: Too bad SS4W is unavailable, I would have gone w/that, but Wildflower or Happy Water would be a nice choice !

Edited by liz

Hi Fawn ! :cry:

eta: Too bad SS4W is unavailable, I would have gone w/that, but Wildflower or Happy Water would be a nice choice !

True Liz... I would definitely have suggested SS4W...but, well since it is GGG, I guess there was no point.

definitely would have been a great choice...actually, the perfect choice.lol

djac

True Liz... I would definitely have suggested SS4W...but, well since it is GGG, I guess there was no point.

definitely would have been a great choice...actually, the perfect choice.lol

djac

Thank you all for your suggestions...guess I'll order a bunch of samples and test them out....Cant wait

Thank you all for your suggestions...guess I'll order a bunch of samples and test them out....Cant wait

Hey Fawn,

You can also try the monthly sampler pack...it's a great deal...

Also, you can trade the ones that you might not have liked for ones u have not tried yet...

Trading is alot of fun!!

Take care

Welcome to the forum, Fawn!

I would say for the reunion, go with Open Windows, maybe some Woozy Floozy, add a little Treasured Hearts, even....

For sexual vibes, there are soooooo many....Like a Magnet is to die for.....and it layers so well with so many others....

ok, im about to sound bizarre but...

i have been using girl/girl pheros (Bosom Bows...i couldnt believe it but gals are chummy around this mix!)

with LAM (makes the guys weak and adds chatter)

GUY think im FABULOUS

GIRLS think im FABULOUS

and its only sexual when you pair that mixture up with a wink.

food for thought :)

OOOOH, Lor, I think I am going to try that too.......LOVE the Bosom Bows! And love the LAM!

Great idea Lor! I hadn't thought of combining the two, but I'm gonna try it. :)

ooooh, great combo there...so that's what I am goona wear today haha

Of course I may add some EST...just cause I wear that darn near daily...IDK...may try the combo just as is...sounds fabulous indeed...bosom bows, and LAM oh yeah!

djac

Thanks Lor

BB & LAM sound perfect....I want everyone to LOVE me @ the reunion :) LOL

Does the base make a difference?

LAM is awesome! It's already scented & in an oil base, so is BB. I think it's only the UN pheros (UNscented) that you can choose different bases for? I doubt the base makes a difference, they are scentless. There's a thread in one of the Phero FAQ's sections that talks about different bases :)

Thanks Lor

BB & LAM sound perfect....I want everyone to LOVE me @ the reunion :D LOL

Does the base make a difference?

dont think so ....

i took them as they came and it was alllll goooood !

:D Newbie needs help.....Had phero perfum years ago....had kids got sidetracked-lol-30th high school reunion in June....Which one to picK....

Alpha-andros srpay-can u mix w/ other scents?

Wildflower-phero girl

Love potion-phero

open windows

I do get headaches from certain scents...I usually try somethng on...wear it a few hours to see if I get a headache......Are any of these sents in the trial package?

Any help would be great...

Thanks....

Hi, welcome. You should go Wildflower. It's great for having a good time @ parties. I noticed that both men & women want your attention, & no one gets grumpy: )

hi there! The bases don't make a huge difference. I've used both, both work awesome.

But I am inclined to give you this tip: our Potion Master likes the oil base.

Eh?

There's a girl who knows what's up!

Have fun at your reunion and...,.

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!! We are a fun bunch. I'm Lori, nice to meet ya!

hi there! The bases don't make a huge difference. I've used both, both work awesome.

But I am inclined to give you this tip: our Potion Master likes the oil base.

Eh?

There's a girl who knows what's up!

Have fun at your reunion and...,.

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!! We are a fun bunch. I'm Lori, nice to meet ya!

Thanks lori,

So much to take in......I think I have my mind made up, then I read somemore post & change my list again.....Its so much fun......I want to order everythng :)

Thanks lori,

So much to take in......I think I have my mind made up, then I read somemore post & change my list again.....Its so much fun......I want to order everythng :)

Hi Fawn...I see you are having lots of fun. LOL

you prolly missed it in the welcome section, if you email me your address, I would like to send you a lil happy package...no charge/trade of course...just spreading a lil blessing

be blessed

djac

quote name='djacquelynstew' date='May 27 2009, 04:31 PM' post='52847']

Hi Fawn...I see you are having lots of fun. LOL

you prolly missed it in the welcome section, if you email me your address, I would like to send you a lil happy package...no charge/trade of course...just spreading a lil blessing

be blessed

djac

WOW thanx djac.....That is sooooooooooooooo great........I'll email ya right off.....I went to order yesterday and my credit card security # is worn off LOL (got to give it a rest), then it said I have a paypal Acct. I tried to get my password (is there a scent for forgetful?) I thought I had finally figured out what to order, now I have more time to change my choices again.....Hope to order today...I feel like kid on christmas eve waiting for my presents..... :)