North Pole for Men

luna65

• 7 months later...

I seriously like North Pole. I am not a big fan of foody smelling colognes but this has enough spice and woods in it to give the gingerbread some real depth. It did not change a whole lot from intial application through dry-down. So what you had at hour 3 or 4 was about the same as the initial application. Plus it does have a lot of staying power. This is a perfect cool weather cologne.

Edited by quietguy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just tried this one last night.

C'mon, seriously...this smells delicious!

This is one that I really will not care if anyone else thinks it is good or not, or male or not. I love ginger in all forms and love this scent. It's like morphing into a big Gingerbread Cookie. I applied it to my neck and was able to constantly smell it. I will apply to wrist next time to have the opportunity to sniff closer at will.

If you like ginger get it. If you don't like ginger, try the sample anyway. It smells too good not to.

• 3 weeks later...

This really is an amazing scent that I had a great time wearing last fall/winter. Might have to grab another bottle if it's still available.

• 9 months later...

Grabbed another bottle a few weeks ago. Ahhhh... North Pole, I hardly knew ye. My Nephew (he's an adult) wanted me to get him a bottle of SS4M but he couldn't afford it. My North Pole happens to be boosted with SS4M so I gave it to him. Apparently his GF really likes the scent and the phero blend. I'm glad that he's enjoying it as much as I would have.

:Emoticons10311:

Yup! That's me!

Finally getting a full bottle of this during the sale. I am going to get the spray.

I just think this is an awesome smell. VERY Gingery to me, but I love Ginger. I really don't know if ladies like it or not, but I could see hitting my pillow with a spray of this before bed.

In my experience, ladies like it. A lot! The bottle I had was boosted with SS4M and I only got to wear it a few times before giving it to someone more deserving than I. I got many compliments on it.