New Release-March-ordering update

Hi all-Mara has been hard at work getting this month's releases into the shopping cart.

The individual order pages will be up soon in the Perfumerie, but for now you may order from the Gift Shop-The quick descriptions are up as well there!

New Release Page

Thanks again everyone!

Danna

Hi all-Mara has been hard at work getting this month's releases into the shopping cart.

The individual order pages will be up soon in the Perfumerie, but for now you may order from the Gift Shop-The quick descriptions are up as well there!

New Release Page

Thanks again everyone!

Danna

oooooo...... I knew I should have ordered a full sz of 'til Death ....as I scramble to find another CC to light on fire

Edited by liz

Danna,

If we emailed our order, do we need to go in and re-do it from the order pages, or still just wait for our paypal invoice?

NO! Don't re-order, it'll only confuse us more! We're still trying to catch up!

Including all the new pheros, etc., we had to program 19 new products this month!

No hurry! I was just wondering what would make it easier on you ladies!

I know it !!! It's amazing how they "outdo" themselves EVERY month !

Do you think I can place another order to be added to the existing one, but have 2 paypal invoices ? I don't want M/D to get re-charged for paypal use. liz

I know it !!! It's amazing how they "outdo" themselves EVERY month !

Oh yes, every month there are more and more that I just HAVE TO have......

New Release Page

Thanks again everyone!

Danna

Stuff you ladies are brewing up. lately, is gonna revolutionize the WHOLE market! I hope you made a LOT, because when word gets out........

The March selection made me dizzy! So, I bought this month's sample selection, and a bottle the new batch of PG.

Liz-

No worries babe.

Danna

No worries, place another order and it's ok about the additional chrg from paypal ? or No worries, place another order and you can use 2 diff cc ?

No invoice yet, I chg'd my order 3x's, I would blame M/D if they did my order last :rolleyes: .

Paypal invoice arrived-payment sent. Thank goodness I was about to cave and start adding samples on to my purchases. :rolleyes:

Til' Death is peaking my interest I've never smelled oud and after reading the huuuge post about it at LS years ago I still want a sniff just to see what the fuss is about.

Paypal invoice arrived-payment sent. Thank goodness I was about to cave and start adding samples on to my purchases. :rolleyes:

Til' Death is peaking my interest I've never smelled oud and after reading the huuuge post about it at LS years ago I still want a sniff just to see what the fuss is about.

That's one of the main reasons I wanted to try this too!

I also loved the name and the artwork... which is probably a fickle reason, but hey-ho! :)

May

I also loved the name and the artwork... which is probably a fickle reason, but hey-ho! :rolleyes:

May

Yeah, the main reason I am trying it is the oud.....should be very new and interesting!

No invoice yet, I chg'd my order 3x's, I would blame M/D if they did my order last :( .

oops, meant wouldn't blame......

I also loved the name and the artwork... which is probably a fickle reason, but hey-ho! :huh:

May

Yeah, the main reason I am trying it is the oud.....should be very new and interesting!

I'll have to wait on this one until April releases but looking forward to both of your reviews. My birthday is in April perhaps I can use that as an excuse to splurge again so soon. :)

I'll have to wait on this one until April releases but looking forward to both of your reviews. My birthday is in April perhaps I can use that as an excuse to splurge again so soon. :rolleyes:

Oh, I can always find some excuse to order..... ;) Even if its that I stubbed my toe and it really hurt.....need something to make it feel better......

I'll have to wait on this one until April releases but looking forward to both of your reviews. My birthday is in April perhaps I can use that as an excuse to splurge again so soon. :)

Inkling I will be absolutely delighted to help you splurge! As long as you return the favour! When is your birthday exactly? :blink:

May

hahaha Stubbed toe eh? Between pheromones, LP, and all of the other etailers I love for bath and scent products I can't use stubbed toe in good conscience.

April 27th is my b-day May. Lucky me it will fall just after new releases. :)

I didn't want to add 'Til Death on to my pre-existing order I'm sure Mara and Danna were/are swamped enough with email orders but will surely get a sample next time around. :P

Oooh new smilies! ^_^