moonholly's daydream

The delicate and soft scent stays close to the skin. It is feminine and slightly powdery. Imagine biting into a juicy, more sweet than sour, green apple when I first roll it on. Then, the green apple note dials back to the way a green apple skin smells before you bite into it as it dries down. That is when the freesia and vanilla musk really come into play. Out of what I have tried so far, it has the almost the same mood as lure of the siren and the wolf and the shepardess but more delicate. I would not call this a sexual scent at all, but I get a comfortable and content in my skin feeling that makes me feel sexy. I may be biased, but it really does smell like lying naked in a field of freesias with a basket of green apples. Way to hit the nail with that! Thank you so much Mara and team LP for making my dreams come true!

:heart106:

:funnyanimation17::perfume:

• 5 months later...

So glad I nabbed this in the sale. MH's review is spot on. It's soft and subtle - it could totally pass as lingering soap/shampoo in a perfume-free office (would be FABULOUS in bath/body) - and yet it hangs around for a surprisingly long time. That vanilla musk especially, only just tinged with green apple, hangs on forever. I especially like that the freesia is not all up in your face being FLORAL! - It's one of my favorite flowers but I'm not sure I'd have been able to identify it in a blind sniff - but just supports the apple; it gives it a little extra undefinable something without being itself in a literal way. What an unexpected and pretty combo they make. Win

this just sounds gorgeous! I'd love this with h&s.

it''s funny that you say that! at the time i was considering boosting it with H&S.

So glad I nabbed this in the sale. MH's review is spot on. It's soft and subtle - it could totally pass as lingering soap/shampoo in a perfume-free office (would be FABULOUS in bath/body) - and yet it hangs around for a surprisingly long time. That vanilla musk especially, only just tinged with green apple, hangs on forever. I especially like that the freesia is not all up in your face being FLORAL! - It's one of my favorite flowers but I'm not sure I'd have been able to identify it in a blind sniff - but just supports the apple; it gives it a little extra undefinable something without being itself in a literal way. What an unexpected and pretty combo they make. Win

yeeeeee :) a friend also said it has a lingering, cloud of cool, shampoo feel to it! i was hopping for that dreamy, misty, translucent vibe too.

PM totally nailed it. You're right too, the vanilla musk does really stay for a while.

hmmm don't know what to do. I like apples but not sure I have smelled green ones before. Is it kinda boozy smelling?

think jolly rancher apple, but not as tart, artificial, or too sweet.

• 6 months later...

I just got a bottle of this and I can't believe that such a light delicate scent can cover cops like it does! No cops stink! But the scent! Swoon! Very soft and fem. Sweet but not sugary sweet. Green apples are fresh and the floral is not too much. This is so very spring! It settles into green apple-y vanilla musk that lasts HOURS! So glad I got a bottle.

I would have never thought to get this with cops. But I found it on the artfire site. There was one for $21 without cops and $24 with cops. So I went for it ;) I think it might be the green apple that hides it so well? That's what seems to linger around the most.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, this smells like real freesias and apples! Sweet freesias combined with slightly tart apples, and the vanilla musk is perfectly rounding this scent into a wonderful daydream.This will definitely be one of my favourite scents for this summer!

• 2 weeks later...

The reviews are so nice, I think I'll order a bottle from the Artfire site. Can't decide if I should chose with cops or without. Hearts, did you try it with cops? Does it cover well?

Just saw this. Yes it covers cops really well.

Got a sniffie of this some time back and never got around to reviewing it....The green apple sits at the forefront of this scent with the vanilla and the musk are coming up behind and they become a bit more prominent after about 20 minutes. It seems to be a scent that has that fresh clean laundry vibe going, I really liked this one