Best phero for my situation?

Hi ladies (and guys, maybe?)! I haven't posted in a while, as I haven't been using alot of pheros during my Christmas break - usually if I wear anything, it's Get Happy with Treasured Hearts. But if you've read my post in the OT forum about the guy, you'll kind of know my situation - I've been interested in a co-worker for a while, can't decide if he feels the same way, although alot of people at work assume we're a couple and ask me about it alot. So on our last day at work together before the break I gave him a letter letting him know how I feel. I've been a wreck during the break so far, mostly convinced that I've ruined our work friendship, and we work together VERY closely so that could be really bad. Anyway, I told him specifically that I was giving him the time to think about things during the break, but I really feel that IF he felt the same way I do he would have been in touch by now, so I suspect the news is bad. We go back to work this Friday, the 3rd, and I'm already wondering what phero to wear to help ease the awkwardness. I know he responds well to est blends, and my favorite is LFM, but I'm just not sure. Plus, even though I assume his response is negative, I really don't know that for sure. I'm also undecided whether I should try to get in touch with him before we go back to work. What do you guys think, about the phero and the situation? What would you wear?

Wear whatever makes YOU feel good.

As for contacting him, I think I would, simply for the fact that if there is a personal conversation that needs to take place, it shouldn't take place AT work. Air it out BEFORE you have to see him face-to-face. Then you will know and can be fully prepared.

I'm with the ladies. Wear LFM because of how it makes YOU feel. If you feel good about yourself, you will handle the situation better. And I do agree with Dolly wholeheartedly. If it ends up being the answer you think it is, you can get the awkwardness and possible tears out of the way in your own time. You will walk in to work already knowing what you need to do and how you will want to handle it. If you wait, emotions might come up that you are not expecting or wanting.

Thanks everyone. I think LFM is the way to go. Actually I think I'll probably wear "his" best combo, LFM and Kanary Kremes, since I was wearing that alot right before the break when things were going so well. Kind of keeping things on a normal, even keel, you know?

I'm still not sure about contacting him. I'm still hoping to hear from him before we have to go back to work, since as soon as we had a break it was Christmas and he was travelling for family, then he was immediately travelling again to a friend's wedding. I'm hoping that when he gets back home I'll hear from him. Honestly, I don't know what on earth made me think this two-week thing was a good idea. It's been two weeks of misery, and imagining the worst possible outcomes. Really, though, after thinking about it ALOT for the past weeks, I can honestly say that as long as we're still friends and things don't get super-awkward, I'll be happy. That's why I hesitate to make contact - I'm kind of hoping that if he doesn't feel the same as I do, we can kind of just ignore it and get back to normal. The more I push things, the less likely that will be.

I'm kind of hoping that if he doesn't feel the same as I do, we can kind of just ignore it and get back to normal. The more I push things, the less likely that will be.

Belatedly seconding you on this. Chin up and no matter the outcome, you're getting the certainty you were needing, so it was all for the good.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Tyvey! I haven't followed up much on this because things went pretty disastrously bad. Saying that he didn't return my feelings is an understatement. Even though he said things were fine, he was REALLY uncomfortable with it, would barely speak to me or make eye contact - usually when I came into a room, he pretty much found an excuse to leave. Not that he was rude, just the opposite, he was extremely polite, just avoidy. But things are getting much better now, and I'm hopeful that we're getting back to our normal good work friendship.

As far as pheros go with this situation, Empathy Potion has been a lifesaver, even though I've only worn it a couple of times. I posted in alot of detail in the EP review. Also I'm loving straight Est with Topper lately.

• 2 weeks later...

Topper is great for giving a boost especially in those though times. I also recommend Levitation and Balm Bomb.

Also, B2. It'll comfort you and put out a casual relaxed vibe. Just the thing for happily moving on.

You need to go out with some girlfriends and try your social/sexy pheros. Have some fun! :)

Thanks Stacy and Donsie. And yes it does suck - alot. Things have been good between us as coworkers lately, and I'm really thankful for that. I'm dead certain that lp pheros have alot to do with it, too. But he told me tonight that he's put in his official resignation (I'm thinking he'll probably be there until the beginning of June) and even though I knew he was leaving anyway, I just feel gutted.

I am sorry the relationship did not work out for you. You seem like a tremendous person and deserve to find that special someone and I am sure you will.

Amalthea, am so sorry that things did not g9 the way you had hoped. There is no point in me multi quoting here, since I think that everyone has given you some excellent advice and I can think of nothing more to add but would emphasize what has been said. Wear what makes YOU feel good! Hang in there. Things get better with time.

I am sorry the relationship did not work out for you. You seem like a tremendous person and deserve to find that special someone and I am sure you will.

So true. You'll make it. :D

While it may suck that things didn't work out, at least you took that step to know for sure, so you won't spend more time thinking and wondering "what if", and wasting so much time and energy on someone who doesn't return your feelings. Now, you can move on and find someone who reciprocates.

Trust me, I have been there, and unrequited love is not fun! BUT, life goes on! Pick yourself up and have fun.....you will meet "the one".

Edited by Dolly

As Dolly said, it does hurt when things don't go as you would wish. But what you did was amazing, really. Getting over the pain will take time but it will happen. If you hadn't taken that step, regret might have continued on for "what might have been". You took a courageous step and I hope for that reason alone, you feel empowered. Now you know and there's no reason to second guess yourself. The right one will come along for you.