Tantric Butterfly

Tantric Butterfly delivers, this fragance is one that I will never run out of, along with Tail. These two fragances have kept my phone buzzing. I even got a proposal, and gifts galore. These two gifts would make great stocking stuffers. Ladies Keep Up The Good Work. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Okay, I finally got around to trying this out while running errands today. My intended target has been as busy as I have which means we haven't seen each other but I figured I needed some help focusing (courtesy of the TAF). I've worked with it before and didn't notice anything different from it. My vision seems slightly sharper, I do notice just a bit more mental clarity, etc. I noticed that people around me while I was out at the bank and shopping seemed much more attentive to me than usual. For some reason, if I'm relaxed and in a good mood I get a lot of attention anyhow. This amplified it. Everyone was polite and talkative with me.

Now, the scent... I really, really like the scent! Did I mention that I liked it? I do. A lot. It really doesn't seem like a dark and smouldering scent on me. More incense and just a lighter smooth scent that other people seemed to like as well. No comments but just people tending to linger in my scent cloud (not in the way P83 or whatever component of Perfect Match makes people linger). This is one scent that if it could ever make a comeback I'd happily wear. Can't wait to see what my friend thinks of it.

This is on my Christmas wishlist... I'll probably be a naughty girl and end up buying it for myself :cat692:

• 9 months later...

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric, aphrodisiac, healing, spirituality, exorcism.

YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibility, soothes marital problems.

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection and love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

NEROLI ~ Sensual, relieves tension and anxiety, quells apprehension, encourages a shy lover, confidence building.

JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity, powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

CIVET (Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form.) ~ Strong aphrodisiac, intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.

MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing, powerful guard against evil.

This has a strong classic perfume vibe, with an almost creamy smoke note, I can't place exactly which scent it reminds me of, but it's familiar. I wore this today with a dab of Sneaky Clean to go to home bargains with a friend. I felt way less mithered than usual. I also noticed a guy leaving as I walked in practically snap his head 180degrees as he passed me. I'll post back with any sexual findings ;D

The description of this one sounds absolutely drool-worthy! I would buy a rebrew in a heartbeat!

Yes! Bring back the scent!!!! :Emoticons10311:

ETA: Cinnamonmel -- who is that in your new avi?

Edited by Just Ducky

Well I love how this makes me feel (wish I knew what was in it-all perky and get stuff done-wow for me it's like focus potion *should* be) but for the guy in question until I imagine the effects had probably worn off he was kind of way less interested than usual, and I felt actually kind of bored by him, and kind of, independent I guess is the word. It's okay though, I came to my senses about him anyway. I wore some Velvet Kisses with it which may have been totally wrong but it usually makes me sleepy and him horny, not a good fit with this though I think.