Cougar questions

What are the differences in the Cougars? I know there is Cougar Potion, Unscented Cougar, Stone Cougar, PG Cougar...... sheesh!

I had a sample of what I'm pretty sure was Cougar Potion and love, love, loved it. So I want to order a full bottle or twelve, and want to make sure I order the right thing.

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but the more I search and read the more confused I get. Thanks for the help!

There are only 2 Cougars now. Cougar Potion is the 3rd(I think) edition that is a full on perfume enhanced with Stone Cougar pheromone blend @ 1/3rd the strength of the unscented Stone Cougar pheromone blend.

Cougar Potion = perfume enhanced with Stone Cougar pheromone blend

Stone Cougar = unscented pheromone blend

Phero Girl Cougar Potion was the old name of the perfume (the pheromone line was originally called Phero Girl and had three scents: Phero Girl, Cougar Potion and Dominance, there was also a Phero Boy line). Whenever anyone refers to "unscented" they're referring to the pheromone blend itself, not the fragranced version.

Cougar Potion = perfume enhanced with Stone Cougar pheromone blend

Stone Cougar = unscented pheromone blend

Phero Girl Cougar Potion was the old name of the perfume (the pheromone line was originally called Phero Girl and had three scents: Phero Girl, Cougar Potion and Dominance, there was also a Phero Boy line). Whenever anyone refers to "unscented" they're referring to the pheromone blend itself, not the fragranced version.

Haha thnx Luna, that is clearer than what I posted :(

Well using the Cougar Potion fragrance plus an application of Stone Cougar would be a "double" I suppose, but if you're referring to something like "2x Cougar" it means twice the volume of Stone Cougar in a beta spray that would normally be in the perfume.

Cougar Potion already contains the Stone Cougar pheromone blend. If you wanted to try using more you could order an additional add-in or a beta spray.

...full on perfume enhanced with Stone Cougar pheromone blend @ 1/3rd the strength of the unscented Stone Cougar pheromone blend.

Beccah said that Cougar Potion was 1/3 strength of unscented, so I'm trying to figure out how to smell like Cougar perfume with full strength Stone Cougar pheros *scratches head*

Well then you'd probably want to layer Cougar Potion with an additional application of Stone Cougar if you want more pheromones, but it's best to try the perfume alone first to see what kind of reactions you get. Sometimes you don't need a lot to accomplish what you want in terms of social engineering, especially if you're being fully congruent.

Now as far as I know, it's the same strength for the blend, it's just that the carrier - instead of being silicone or oil - is the fragrance itself.

Haha in the name of overkill. I like to layer my Cougar Potion oil under my Cougar Potion beta spray under my Stone cougar 1x 60/40 :party: We need an emoticon spraying itself with perfume,lol.

Ask and you shall be rewarded, Beccah..

Well..As long as I actually SEE the request that is..

Here you go.. :)

Blessings

Ail )O(

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA....I LOVE IT, AIL!!

Haha in the name of overkill. I like to layer my Cougar Potion oil under my Cougar Potion beta spray under my Stone cougar 1x 60/40 ;) We need an emoticon spraying itself with perfume,lol.

Ah now, here is another question what is 60/40?

I'm guessing it's a ratio 60 per cent alcohol or whatever to 40 per cent perfume or unscented in a spray.

Also is 1 oz equal to 30 ml?*

May

*Ok I could google this one so I know I am being lazy.

Hi May,

As you surmised....

60/40 = 60% alcohol to 40% oil ratio. (Which is spelled out on the product label). This makes not only for an international-safe-shipping mix in our metal 1oz bottles, but also for a lovely silky oil spray feel, with alcohol dispersion benefits + long-lasting oil benefits. This is a most popular combo, for US buyers as well as international, regardless of shipping concerns.

Yes ~

1 fl.oz.=30ml

Hi May,

As you surmised....

60/40 = 60% alcohol to 40% oil ratio. (Which is spelled out on the product label). This makes not only for an international-safe-shipping mix in our metal 1oz bottles, but also for a lovely silky oil spray feel, with alcohol dispersion benefits + long-lasting oil benefits. This is a most popular combo, for US buyers as well as international, regardless of shipping concerns.

Yes ~

1 fl.oz.=30ml

Thanks Mara!

Now I just need my money fairy!

May

Thanks Mara!

Now I just need my money fairy!

May

When you find him, will you send him over HERE, PLLEEEEEEEEZE?

Does anyone have LP Red amped with Cougar ?

Does it change the scent much ?

I know the grapefruit scent is more congruent with the Sparkly vibe...but I really want those effects with LP Red too :Hug_emoticon:

Does anyone have LP Red amped with Cougar ?

Does it change the scent much ?

I know the grapefruit scent is more congruent with the Sparkly vibe...but I really want those effects with LP Red too :)

Anyone? ... or is this one of those YMMV kinda questions. I figured since the LP Red base was strong enough to cover copulins so well that Cougar should work.

LP Red can hide anything, IMO, but the fragrance intensity might be somewhat softer with a phero add-in. Mara could answer that particular question best. As far as the congruence, Red is a highly attractive fragrance so I think it would work in general terms at the very least, though perhaps not for the "glamour" aspect.

LP Red can hide anything, IMO, but the fragrance intensity might be somewhat softer with a phero add-in. Mara could answer that particular question best. As far as the congruence, Red is a highly attractive fragrance so I think it would work in general terms at the very least, though perhaps not for the "glamour" aspect.

Thank you for your response,Luna.I value your opinion and I understand the glamour comment.The grapefruit does give that aura,along with the undeniable sparkly :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I think I will just try it and see,even if it softened the LP Red scent a bit,that would not be a bad thing.It is a strong fragrance on me.