Rosalynd w/ Open Windows 2019

il_fullxfull.1809182329_b6xx.jpg

Artwork Courtesy of Lynryd-Jym Narciso!

The scent of a beautifully bright sunny day! The heart of this perfume is lemongrass and tea rose, perfectly sweet and tangy, with accents of airy black tea and a base of sheer white musk. We’ve paired it with our most popular social blend, Open Windows! Lends an air of friendly approachability and magnetic attraction. Mood elevating, makes people feel good to be around you. Works great in ANY situation!

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
TEA ROSE ~ Memory, remembrance, renewal, hope, peace, higher virtues.
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This is such a happy blending, it's no wonder the lucky locals who get to stop in at the Shoppe go bananas for it.  But this version...I dunno, it's kind of soapy on me?  I'm thinking it's the musk that's doing it.  It strikes me as more layerable than the previous version as well, it's sheer and light, while at the same time the happy tangy bright combo we are familiar with.  But I could maybe combining this with OCCO Gold or Fairy Cake Rose or something for some additional happiness.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m testing this before my shower, and I’m getting lots of lemongrass and tea. It is very light, like Luna said. I’m spending the day with my daughter, going to tea and getting our hair cut, so I think I’ll give it a full wearing and see how it goes. I think it will be perfect! 

This is mostly tea rose on me. It has a bit of a zing which I know is coming from the lemongrass but I sadly don’t get lemongrass as a detectable note. The musk is light and clear. This is just a touch sharp on me which I think might soften as I wear it longer. I think it’s about to go soapy on me as well. It’s a very uplifting fragrance. It’s so close to being a winner for me but I think my chemistry is making it just out of range.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this today but I was in a terrible hurry and forgot to check on it as the day went on. Glad I have more to sample! It must've been light or I under applied or my skin was thirsty for tea....

Can this go on record as the least informative "review" ever?

• 1 month later...

I ordered a bunch of trials for myself.

This one is the best scent for spring and summer! smells  so so so good in the bottle and when wet. It's like soft rose water with something else that is fresh and green. I do love it since it is not overly sugary/ sweet.  I can't help myself smelling it on my wrist when I just put it on. 

By the way, I am not sure if open window will make you emotional and vulnerable. I put on this rosalynd w/ Open window, and was reading some cases on atypical heart attacks. Those cases reminded me my grandmother who passed away a few years ago due to heart attack. I suddenly felt the emotion of missing her deeply, and my grieving for not discovering it at the first place. This is not typical me.

After 3 hours, it turned into weird smell on me. It smells like soap w/ detergent. It's not unpleasant, but I do hope the wet scent can stay longer.

PS: I totally  find out what what' cop smells to me: salty dirty cream honey.  

Edited by Naughtysophie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I really hoped this would be like a sunshine in a bottle. And it is. A sunshine in a bottle. But after I apply it, it smells super, super soapy which I'm not into... Too bad. Because in the bottle it smells amazing!

• 4 weeks later...

So, I’ve had this for a few months but only tested it out once. I wore it twice this weekend and I’m sold on this phero blend! I wore this to get out of a crap mood and it worked really well! Everyone around me was in a good mood too! I went out with my mom for lunch and we had a really great time, no irritability from either party just kindness all around.

I really love open windows now!

As for the scent, it’s very light and clean but sometimes it can turn sharp on my skin, so I layered it with pure sugar and that seemed to help it blend a little better with my chemistry.