First Oral Presentation

Gah that's a loaded phrase to label a topic with around here...but I have to give 5 minute oral presentation as part of my Outside Research Project for American Government. I've never even given a highschool level presentation & my tummy's been in knots for days. What would be the appropriate phero. I'm torn between La Vie De Boheme & Money Honey ( thank it all that my replacement came Saturday). Any other suggestions ( Before I go to throw up & cry now ) ?

Edited by Beccah1

Gah that's a loaded phrase to label a topic with around here...

:ange: Why Beccah, I don't know what you mean :666:

It's not a LPMP phero. Diane's Summer Breeze is something I've found to take the edge off tension.

Non-pheromonally, just practising will help. If you are prepared, and KNOW that you are well prepared, it will give you more confidence. Be in the moment and focus on doing, not on the consequences.

Good luck! :(

I've never even given a highschool level presentation & my tummy's been in knots for days. What would be the appropriate phero. I'm torn between La Vie De Boheme & Money Honey. Any other suggestions?

Well, I think the best phero for you depends on how you normally deal with, or react to stress. The stress or nerves more than likely wont go away (which isn't neccessarily a bad thing), so you need a phero that will best help you cope with AND use those nerves to your advantage...turn a negative into a positive thing so to speak.

You can either go with something that boosts your confidence & gives you a bit of a feisty vibe, if you think that would best suit you & how you deal with being stressed/nervous...You know if you are the kind of person who needs that feisty, rebellious mood & "I'll show you" type attitude to beat the nerves.

Or, if you are more the kind of person who wants to calm the nerves & focus on memorizing the details of your talk, and who finds stress & nerves subside as the confidence in knowing your material increases...Then I'd go for something like B2, Tranquility Potion or the one Tezza mentioned from Diane's (it's got really good reviews) +/- Focus Potion to keep your mind sharp.

Do you get self effects from Swimming with Sharks & Intellectual Woman? Or why did you pick those two? I personally think with a situation like this one you'd be better off picking a phero that will benefit you, rather than picking one that is aimed at the audience & how they percieve you. If you manage to control your nerves (I know you already know your material you're talking about) you'll shine anyways.

As usual,I agree with everything Rosebud said :( ...I would add that I definitely would not go with an unknown,untried *by you*. What gives you the most confidence?

...and yes,practice ,practice ,practice! I know you will do well:)

Beccah,

I have done many oral presentations and I tend to wear something that makes me feel strong and knowledgeable. I love La Vie or Intellectual Woman, Dominance, SWS or Leather for my presentations. Remember that i tend to be a Lace girl, but these blends tend to give me an authoritative edge. I feel strong and confident wearing any of these. I have never made below an A on my presentations.YMMV. I do advise you to find what works for you though!

Beccah,

I have done many oral presentations and I tend to wear something that makes me feel strong and knowledgeable. I love La Vie or Intellectual Woman, Dominance, SWS or Leather for my presentations. Remember that i tend to be a Lace girl, but these blends tend to give me an authoritative edge. I feel strong and confident wearing any of these. I have never made below an A on my presentations.YMMV. I do advise you to find what works for you though!

I do have some leather, but it has cops added & it's in P&D. The overall scent is down right smutty, lol. Dominance tends to amp up the bitch factor of Aunt Flo's visit for me ( sadly ). I could try my Unisexy sample that has B2 in it.. that may be the ticket in dealing with this stressfull assignment & my period. Thanks for the advise sweety.

I do have some leather, but it has cops added & it's in P&D. The overall scent is down right smutty, lol. Dominance tends to amp up the bitch factor of Aunt Flo's visit for me ( sadly ). I could try my Unisexy sample that has B2 in it.. that may be the ticket in dealing with this stressfull assignment & my period. Thanks for the advise sweety.

You will do great,once its all over your gonna be like that was it

luv ya

I've got it written out now all I need to do is practice I feel a lot better, maybe I'll just wear some OW.....IDK what's a good LP to wear based on intent?

I've got it written out now all I need to do is practice I feel a lot better, maybe I'll just wear some OW.....IDK what's a good LP to wear based on intent?

Mojo Oil, Road Opener or Persuation Potion? :lol:

Mojo Oil, Road Opener or Persuation Potion? :lol:

Oooh Mojo oil...sounds good I may not even need a pheromone ..

See, you're almost there. :)You will do fine. Good luck! A quick question, if you have Dominance, and combine it with some Est, will that make an unsmutty Leather? Or will the "bitch factor" continue? I'm just curious.