Egg 2011

FAWN

Do you think it's heavy enough to scent an UN bottle of Topper or do you think it would be too light for something like that?

Agree with Luna, it shouldn't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooooooooooooooooooo! Egg came today! Total YUM! I didn't put any on yet (tomorrow!) giving it travel shock settle time....but it smells divine in the bottle! :^^: Be back tomorrow to post a review :D

• 4 weeks later...

WOW. Here's another one I squelched on reviewing....which is super sad because this one is amazing and could VERY easily be an everyday scent. It IS one that stays on top of the dresser instead of in the drawer. It's so soft and yummy...dreeeeamy. A definite favorite :D

WOW. Here's another one I squelched on reviewing....which is super sad because this one is amazing and could VERY easily be an everyday scent. It IS one that stays on top of the dresser instead of in the drawer. It's so soft and yummy...dreeeeamy. A definite favorite :D

I AGREE!

I have Egg and Egg 2011 to my collection! =)

I slathered....I mean practically rolled....in this one today. I really get the marshmallow from this. I may have to wear Tease tomorrow because I've been in the mood for marshmallowy scents...layered with OCCO white shield like I did with Egg today, very yum! Hit that marshmallow spot I was looking for! I smell like a fantastic dessert :lol:

• 10 months later...

:lol: It was all I could do to NOT snatch them all up....glad it was someone else! But you ARE right - it's positively delicious!

• 1 year later...

Bump! Still loving this and trying to use it before jumping into my hoarded 2014 stash :lol:

When I wear it I read the marshmallow and vanilla sugar on a lasting and delicious bed of musk and amber, another person recently complimented me on my "vanilla like" fragrance...my husband like it because to him it smells like...chocolate? :huh::D

How can different people read things SO differently? Ok, so guy 1 was at least close - but where did hubby get chocolate from? :lol:

There's no chocolate in this version.

Lol NuTrix , maybe the marshmallow triggered a scent memory for him.

MARSHMALLOW ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

POWDERED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

WHITE MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

He is constantly throwing me off with his left field sense of smell - maybe vanilla equals chocolate somehow to him??? :lol: I think I've given up trying to figure out his perceptions - they are light years from my own :D