Lady V's Sugar Kisses

I adore this scent. I slathered some on this a.m, and 5 hours later I can still smell the deliciousness. It's a very sophisticated big girl pink. The pink sugars are surrounding me, and every now and again I get the pink musks. It says, sexy but playful and grab me some Moet while you're at it and I might let you spank me!

I'm glad you are enjoying it, Honey! :blink:

Lady V, what did you think of the Honey Berry by comparison? It had many of the same ingredients on your list, but no musk, and a darker honey.

The Honey Berry to me was a bit sweeter, like funnel cakey, it was DELISH, but of course I am bias because mine is AWESOME, what I adore of mine Mara is that its almost classy like a very elegant pink, when you still want to smell girly but like a sexy kittenish type of woman diva. Like a screen siren, its very silky and fem but oh man it's naughty! Mara I LOVE IT. One thing I want to mention is that this one really has staying power, I have not reapplied and I can still smell it! It's develops really nicely throughout the day, like , Hey that's right I'm still here boys.

I really do feel very Jean Harlow wearing this, I feel silk, woman, naughty, diva, and champagne. I can't say enough about this it's one of my favorite PE's you have created for me. It's absolutely perfect! It's me. Its' totally me!

Can you please hold one more for me? And I want a Tyvey's Coffee Cake-

OMG , so weird I could swear we had this conversation before and you were going to say something about Rita Hayworth- wow deja vous!

Hey LV have you tried LP Pink 2009? How does it compare? Not that you haven't given a fantastic description, but pink can go weird on me occasionally so I'm doing my research :blink:

I have LP Pink I think it's 2009 the lastest one, I bought a bottle, where LP Pink is creamy and rich- this one is softer, it whispers , its more delicate. In vial its all honey wet, but it transforms beautifully. It's not bursting in yo face pinkness like LP Pink is, its softer like a wind. Does that make sense? I suck at the comparisons. It's a lot softer, okay if Barbie had an older sister or aunt - that's how I would describe my scent. It's a Grace Kelly. A more refined pink. Not creamy not rich, more like a vintage pink scent. Mara how would you compare the two?

Ok, wiping the tears off of my face from laughing so hard...deep breath....

Tyvey, it's a more honey sweetness - and I used sweet syrupy honey with very little "bad girl" smell to it, if you know what I mean.

The "pinks" that I used in each were of a different source, and there's also drops of Mulberry and Dewberry in Lady V's blend.

There's no exact ingredients in common between the two.

Ok, wiping the tears off of my face from laughing so hard...deep breath....

Tyvey, it's a more honey sweetness - and I used sweet syrupy honey with very little "bad girl" smell to it, if you know what I mean.

The "pinks" that I used in each were of a different source, and there's also drops of Mulberry and Dewberry in Lady V's blend.

There's no exact ingredients in common between the two.

OO, just saw this, glad I reserved a bottle! thank you :D

• 2 years later...

So I know this is GGG, but I just have to gush. This is awesome. A silky pink potion that is pretty and lady like. It makes me want to purr! Lol! I'm not sure of the exact notes, but its a luxurious scent despite being sugary and pink. If it were a color it would be a muted antique rose shade. It's sweet but not overly so. Soooo happy I scored this on the trading post!