enough for him to be hot on the trail?

Hi there,

Wondering.....if the "target" (umm....it's hard to call my boyfriend my target) cannot pick up the phero perfume's scent unless your wrist is in his nose, does that mean the pheros are not diffusing enough as well?

as in: do you have to smell the scent to be picking up the phero in such a blend? do they break down 1:1 in that way?

thank you!

No - he should be getting dosed via diffusion certainly if he is within 3 ft and maybe as far as 9 ft. So if you are sitting together on the couch or across from each other at a table in a restraunt, then he is inhaling them.

Reacting to pheros is something else. Everyoneis different. Some people react better to some mixes or formulas then others. And some people react according to their personality or psychological make-up. My wife has seldom has big public reactions (ie becomes more talkative, etc.) but I can tell when I am getting a reaction.

Hi shehoss, there may be many reasons why your bf is not reacting. As quietguy said, everyone is different. May be he's affected without showing it. But if you think, there is not enough diffusion, just try to use a phero spray rather than an oil. Sprays diffuse much better.

BTW: it's not really necessary to smell the pheros in a blend. The pheros are being inhaled without one's being aware of it and they work on an subconscious level. What I'm trying to say is, that even if the phero blend is odourless, people still inhale it and are affected.

Have you tried Sexology or Cuddle Bunny? My bf responds very well to both blends.

do you have to smell the scent to be picking up the phero in such a blend? do they break down 1:1 in that way?

Hi, Shehoss! He doesn't have to smell the perfume's scent to be affected by that phero, maybe you haven't found your 'sweet spot' for it yet, or this particular blend isn't working out its magic on him... what phero blend did you test on him? What effect would you like to have on him, the cuddly or the sexual kind?

:offtopic: Just curious, but.what does your signature mean? Is it a song or a poem in Spanish?

Edited by Gabylicious

Maybe it isn't the right blend for him some men doesn't react to much to cops or est but they react better to love blends, that's something I read several times in different forums here I saw it too, from experienced users. I think that if we don't react the same to different people's natural pheros, maybe them react differently about the same phero blend I mean maybe some guys react bveter to cops and athers they react better with little cops and more social or love blend like the ones which have DHEAS on them.

It's not my personal experience but it it is samething I keep seeing while I'm reading the posts.

Godd Luck! Zion :bday1029:

Thanks for everyone's thoughts!

Results have been most mediocre so far, although he does like the scent of Sexology. The best results have come from Elixir of Silver and Portmanteau, and I am having trouble remembering, but I think it was either Ambrosia OCCO, cuddle bunny or Portmanteau. So to re-visit which one it was, I tried Ambrosia OCCO that this AM and he said the scent itself is too sweet for him (I am now asking him to test scents for me--I didn't do this at first, and he said he can only smell things if they are in his nose!) and, anyway, he stone cold ignored me on his way out the door. Sexology--he likes the scent, not sure about result, seems weak. need to re-test. Cuddle Bunny: again, if it was there, it's weak. He definitely does not like Chocolate Kisses. I just made a spreadsheet to start tracking all of this. Does anyone know how I might be able to post a spreadsheet somewhere here to be able to ask for ongoing counsel/feedback on the results I am seeing?

I am going for reviving the relationship on all levels. I have 3 months to do this, or I will be moving out and away from the area--it's a long story. I really need us to become sexual again for the bonding that brings. Which is why I am trying to now up the ante to a sexier phero, having accomplished the first task of creating an aura of peace in the house--I really needed the peace-vibe groundwork put down first.

We have had sex 3 times in the last 2 years (this is all complicated by my long term illness from Lyme, which adds layers and layers of challenge to everything), and this year, not since Valentine's and it was lame and he was clearly not into it. In fact, I would say he did it to please me as he knows I am in love with love, and the idea of Valentine's Day and have been since childhood. But for him: nope, not into it. When I once pressed the issue gently by words, He has said he sees no future for our relationship, and why would you want to re-bond sexually? (i did not ask if he meant why would I personally want to rebond, or why should he want to re-bond--he likely meant both of us, not sure but it would be helpful to know). my situation is so complex--will write it all out in an intro soon. it's going to be a monumental task of the feminine arts against some serious odds. I have decided to give it my all, and if it fails, so be it, but at least I tried. Pheros are part of the plan....

@Gabylicious. It's a very old flamenco lyric.

thanks, all!

ps. and oh yes, when I say results, here are the results I mean: he hugged me when he left the house for work 2x this week -- the first time that has happened in over a year! and a couple nights ago he flopped down on my bed and said he liked my room (which he typically deeply dislikes--i've worked hard on it) and had me spoon (clothed) with him and watch a mountain bike instructional video (I am working to find any level of overlapping interest where we can bond. hence: mountain bikes!

oh the joys of a very introverted brainiac programmer who cares to interact with others only on topics of interest. it's a good thing he is a sweetie in so many other regards. this is a lot of work! but as i mentioned in some other post, my stakes are unusual and high. so i am learning to enjoy the challenge and the many lessons I must master.

Edited by shehoss99

He has said he sees no future for our relationship, and why would you want to re-bond sexually? (i did not ask if he meant why would I personally want to rebond, or why should he want to re-bond--he likely meant both of us, not sure but it would be helpful to know). my situation is so complex--will write it all out in an intro soon. it's going to be a monumental task of the feminine arts against some serious odds. I have decided to give it my all, and if it fails, so be it, but at least I tried. Pheros are part of the plan....

That's not very nice of him to say, why is he still with you then? But it sounds like you are making some progress at least. I think Cuddle Bunny and Sexology are more for bonding and cuddling, so you're getting results. You could use smartsheet.com to share spreadsheets, I'm pretty sure.

Well, i'ts not nice only if it is not true and he is saying it hurtfully. But I believe he means it currently. Our agreement is that I am to leave in October. And at the same time, he continues to offer very mixed signals to go with what I think are his somewhat mixed feelings. And he's famous for being a bit on theAspberger's end of the communication spectrum. THAT is the least offensive amongst a number of "wow-did-you-really-just-say-that" things he has said on occasion. We once saw a couples coach who also dealt with techie types with Asperberger's. Apparently, he falls just a few paces shy of that group.

I'm telling you, lass, this scenario is sooo complex!

I will be interested to hear, once I try to lay it out in all of its nuances and necessities, feedback around it.

Under usual circumstances, I think the advice would be to walk. But this is anything but usual, and walking means a good chance of imperiling myself.

Thanks for that smartsheet.com link. I will check it out. :)

When I once pressed the issue gently by words, He has said he sees no future for our relationship, and why would you want to re-bond sexually? (i did not ask if he meant why would I personally want to rebond, or why should he want to re-bond--he likely meant both of us, not sure but it would be helpful to know). my situation is so complex--will write it all out in an intro soon. it's going to be a monumental task of the feminine arts against some serious odds. I have decided to give it my all, and if it fails, so be it, but at least I tried. Pheros are part of the plan....

Just reading what you've written here, perhaps that is why he's not really reacting to the pheros. I'm not sure a sexier phero would help in this regard. I think maybe a bonding one would work better until your situation has improved. Especially in light of him walking right by you while wearing the OCCO. You mentioned Portmanteau working, so I would definitely stick with that. Perfect Match is a terrifc bonding phero.

Thanks. I'll post a link here once I get my introduction written, which will explain the situation. Too long to write now!

Personally, if a guy was giving me lots of mixed signals coupled with the message that he doesn't see a future in the relationship I'd end it ASAP. I also don't think the fact your leaving in October to a different area helps either, long-distance relationships are not for everyone. In addition I suspect this has less to do with disability, but more about him being ass, let's just say I've known some disabled men who use their handicaps as an excuse to act like a jerk around women-to put it mildly.

ps. and oh yes, when I say results, here are the results I mean: he hugged me when he left the house for work 2x this week -- the first time that has happened in over a year! and a couple nights ago he flopped down on my bed and said he liked my room (which he typically deeply dislikes--i've worked hard on it) and had me spoon (clothed) with him and watch a mountain bike instructional video (I am working to find any level of overlapping interest where we can bond. hence: mountain bikes!

oh the joys of a very introverted brainiac programmer who cares to interact with others only on topics of interest. it's a good thing he is a sweetie in so many other regards. this is a lot of work! but as i mentioned in some other post, my stakes are unusual and high. so i am learning to enjoy the challenge and the many lessons I must master.

I understand that the relationship with this man is a very important part of your life. So you are working hard to improve the situation and you already see many small progresses. I'm sure he still has feelings for you. I'm saying this because I've been in a quite similar situation where I worked hard to get our relationship working again. I avoided arguments and reproaches and I kept a bit of a distance. When we met, I used Heart & Soul with a light cover scent (my experience: H&S works very well for bonding). Later I added some cops or CB with good results.

As you had good results with PM, may be you should stick with this and add just a bit OCCO (not too much). Or just try Cuddle Bunny with a spritz of a mood elevating phero such as Topper or Open Windows.

I'm just butting in because you said he's an Aspie? If he's an Asperger empathize is really difficult for him and pheros sexual ones won't help much, have you tried empathy potion? Maybe you don't got the time right now to buy EMP and see if it work's but there are some tips I can give you to make him feel closer to you.

1) Visual Contact

Make sure he looks into your eyes visual contact is the first thing in social bonding , I've got an autistic child myself and

therapist's always are telling me we must improve visual contact, How to do this? As you speak to him make hand gestures,

smile very often pretty sweet big smiles, Be cherful enthusiastic they pay more attenttion to loud and expressive people, I' ve

noticed most people just talk with their mouth , your body speaks to and you kow what it's speaks in very sexy ways, male are

very visual they like to see us move and most of the time body language is what make them hot not words or even touching, this

kind of dance that we do when we like someone i'ts one of the most sexyer thing for guys, you know that statisticaly gigglig

blinking, twisting your hair, petting yourself are the most effective seduction weapons, sometimes a very light touch in the back

of their neck or speaking to his ear as if you were telling him a secret make them more hot than sexual touching in the early

stages of sexual encounters. Usually is more about simulate his mind than his body.

2) Atention

Most of them have deficit atention disorder maybe he don't reach that level but they usually thay get bored very esasily

they can pay attention for very short periods of time so manage yourself to be with him in silence, but comfortable silence

there are silent activities, games you can play I don't mean sexual games I mean like chest or puzzles the love that kind of

stufff and he will value very much you sharing his interests.They need understanding, so listen him very carefully and feel free

to tell him the things that don't make you feel comfortable. They usually don't know how to make convesation it

would make it easier if you talk about things he like but I must warn you they are very monothematic, so when you get tire just

tell him you are tire and that you want to change the subject, he won't realize be himself thay just can't do that you must tell him.

They don't heve the ability to empathaize sometimes they don't have a clue about what are you or other people feeling so you

have to replace this thing we usually do that is asume that the other must guess what we are feeling for an honest

explanation,Trust is very valuable for them, they tresured honesty very much cause people always treat tham as if they were

from Mars.

4) Mirroring

Mirroring is reflecting other people movements, we always see that in couples that are in love, when they talk is like if they were

dancing cause when one move foward the other do the same thing, and this is also both statiscly proved that works in common

people but it's a succes in people that are in the autistic spectrum you must be subtle is he is dooing something with his hand

don't do the same thing just join his movement with your feet or leg or do samething whith your hand in the same rithm but a

different movement this create harmony between you. We like symmetry and harmony they respond even more to this

Also reflect his voice tone and his respiration rithm If you do all this as I told you ll see big changes!

5) Scent's

They are specially are especially sensitive to odors and also they love routine, changes disoriented them because they often

have sensory desintegration. I think it ld be better for him if you change the phero blend but not the fragance use always the

same fragance around him one you know he likes, and don't do that you told us to make him lay into al this scent's cause you'll

make him sick their brains respond really bad to this kind of things they don't have sensory filters, so this is very dangerous for

him his brain might overstimulated and he can have convulsions.

6) The less sensory, auditory or visual stimuli of any type the better, even doctors tell me that it's better if the room where they

are have very few and clean furniture with relaxing colors in it. This make them organize themselves better and the better thay

can organize themselves the most connection they make with you.

Ok I gave you a class about Autism LOL but I think this might work better for him than pheros they are very complex people.

And fi you have any questons post them rigth here I'm always around doing some reading and I'll be glad to help you.

Zion :bday1029:

We all have the same rights but also, we all have the same right to be different...

Zm: Many thanks for this detailed information. I am so grateful for the time and care you took in writing all of this for me!

He fits many of those descriptions--I don't think he'd earn himself a diagnosis, but he's close enough to it that I think building your suggestions in will help. I already do a fair amount of it, and he responds favorably and seems more peaceful. It's quite the challenge, as I am an extrovert, and feel better with light, sensory stimulation, and talking. He wants all natural light (which means quite dim--Seattle), minimalism, quiet. It appears I am more flexible and able to push my comfort zone, so I am taking up the job of trying to get this environment to accomodate him better and to be more soothing. It has been extremely traumatic for him living with me--I have been very ill with Lyme the entire time, extremely cognitively impaired (read: messy house, distress, etc.). I am finally well enough to be able to work on these things. He has been such a hero in all of this, and has taken the best care of me he can, and we are not even married nor did we ever have anything resembling a normal happy relationship. Many people end up losing their spouses, are estranged from families, friends etc. from the effects of neuropsychiatric Lyme. I lost almost all of my friends and my relationship with my sister. But Dmitry has stood by me, given me a place to live, and supported me to a large extent.

Even if this save-the-relationship campaign fails, I want to give him as enjoyable a few last months with me in his home as possible.... He has given me so much.

Bottom of my heart thanks again, ZM.

oh yes--PS. he does like scent! he has been happy when I diffuse essential oils in the house, even putting up withe annoyingly loud (even for me) diffuser! And he seems to be enjoying the daily game of "what do you think of this scent"? I have been playing with the LP's, telling him I am toying with perfuming, which dovetails logically off of my increasing use of essential oils. (naughty hehehe) And consistently praising him for his discriminating palate and sense of smell--i decided it was worth a try as he has a very fine sense of food and wine. this part seems to be going well for him. I just have to "boundary" it to the daily little game so that he doesn't move into sense overwhelm. In a way, it's good that he can't pick up the scents because it enables me to try out sample vials of perfumed pheros on him and get a sense of the pheros without putting him off with the perfume.

And yep, once I get a winner of a scent (or maybe up to 3, for different moods/occasions), I am going to stick with it, and have the pheros separately. hoping i can find some strong winners. So far the soothing ones are doing best to just open him up to me again, but there is no real sexual vibe yet--only a couple vague hints of that coming around. I know I need to move slowly, and it's hard not to be anxious as I have only 3 months now to pull this off! Am hoping to quickly sample pheros and scents and put a solid rotation in place to steadily shift our rapport from closed to open, then engaged with some good male/female tension again, then sexual. But I might have to figure out the pheros as I go along in each stage. I don't have money so I feel anxious to know exactly what its going to take and how much it's likely to cost.

re: movement. I was a flamenco dancer, and he loves it when I pull some flamenco moves in the house. He definitely admires female movement. Phase 2 of my effort (and yes! I have written this out in phases with to-do lists for all aspects of the campaign with progressive objectives for managing the house, managing my self, managing the relationship) includes, pending me feeling well enough, my return to some dance classes so that I am much more in my body and my own sense of sensuality, to be more sexually magnetic.

@ Queen of Swords--thank you for your feedback! He's no ass and it's actually me who is far more disabled--I can't work. But your perspective has some merit as well I think too. I only have to leave in October if the relationship ends, as I can't support myself and will have to return to my family's home in WV. I suggested that we set October as the deadline for me leaving, as I can't hold up his life forever, waiting to be well if there is no hope for us. He would continue to let me stay and heal here, but I feel inside that it is not right unless we are on different terms. Due to more Lyme exposure in WV, moving could be very dangerous for me--my docs don't want me to do it. But I cannot trade his happiness for my survival. So if I can't craft a happy home and relationship, then I am going to go.

@Snowflake. Thank yo ufor sharing your experience and ideas! did it work out for you two? I admire what you did--I know from growing experience how hard it is to do this, especially if you are an american woman with any grounding whatsoever in women's lib, and conventional couples therapy models--talking about problems just doesn't seem to work. I think Dr. John Gottman's relationship work is much more productive.

Oh I'm very happy I could help a little and feel free to ask me anything anytime I'll be there for you (and it's not just a nice phrase I really mean it) It's good he like scent's this make things easier and also safe cause he dont have neurological reactions to scents,

I'm really sorry you got Lyme and also because of this I think and it's just a suggestion that you don't have to push yourlself too hard, been stroger and healthy will help the relationship too and also everything is better when you re feeling good. You must take care of yourself you're a valuable person each one of us is so taking care of ourselves is a way of improving selfconfidence, and also people who have a strong self esteem have better relationships.

I think you are going in the right direction, and you already are seeng some improvements.

You know now I don't got the time but give me a few hours and I will elaborate on the subject Asperger and Sexuality. If you want me to, and also if you want to e mail me in my profile it's my e mail adress I you want to have a more private conversation.

By the way this on the picture is me, so know you know who are you talking to :D

554154_411308065550926_91586942_n.jpg

My real name is Belen but you can call me either way, I like Zion very much too. :bday1029:

@Quietguy Thank you for reading me and also feel free to ask anything you want :)

Edited by ZionMistyc

Hi Synergist!!!!

Yesssss you do!!! I've posted there first and while I was reading I saw a post from Mara and get curious about Occo and Cougar and all the names it said, so I googled the names and I found this site that's lovely, I really like it!! My post was about the only pheros I've ever tried that was Pheromax and responses were too strong I didn't like that even dogs followed me that night it was really scary hahahaha!!! Guys were to insistant and also some of them were a little agressive, I have some shyness ishues and I'm not looking for the easy solution I've worked really hard on myself in my posture body language, speach skills, looking, etc You now comunication skills, but it is still really difficult for me to loosen up when I am among guys (male) so I asked about that which pheros can help me and they told me about social pheros...So you ve visited one of my facebook's accounts ohhh how nice oh you!!!! You know you too free to ask me anything whenever you want!!!

Suzie_hugs_n_kisses.gif

Belen :bday1029:

Don't cry because it's over smile bcause it happened"

ZM,

love your photo! what a sweet luscious mamma you are! i love getting to see who I am "talking" to! i'd love to see everyone and their beau's to put faces to names. my avatar is me, but as it is quite distorted and art-ified, here's a photo of me and dmitry from 5 years ago, and one of me from my birthday last year. we don't have any current photos of us together at all.... :(

self esteem: yes, god knows, it's helpful. i have lost so much self esteem from being largely home-bound for so long, llosing identify and the pride you get out of doing what you love (in my case, I was a sculptor, flamenco dancer, etc.), losing most of my friends, and being treated coldly in this relationship. i swear, Lyme is the ultimate guru: it strips you to your bones and makes you fight for every ounce of your being: mental, physical, spiritual, emotional. oh yeah, and dont forget financial. all treatment is out of pocket.

i've been focusing on myself and my healing for 4.5 years now, and this is my last little shot to stop that focus, and re-direct to the relationship to try to save it. lyme treatment is a massive marathon in the case like this, where you've been undiagnosed for 20 years. when i treat intensely, i am so messed up, i can't focus enough to do the kinds of things i want to do to try to get us back anywhere near on track, so i hae had to back off on treatment. i'll need to be off treatment anyway to get moved this campaign to restore the relationship is such a serious long shot. he'd have to somehow become in love with me again, and be more emotionally an dspiritually "with" me as I go deep back into treatment. To date, he has been more providing a space for me to treat since he emotionally checked out of "us" long ago. So I am alone in this pace to a large degree. And neither of us is happy this way.

re: your knowledge of Autism, is it because you have a child who is autistic? i thought i read that, but looking above, now I am not seeing that... Or hae you dated an autistic man? you are quite knowledgeable! do you know about the Lyme/coinfection connections with autism? ever heard of the GAPS diet?

My name is elizabeth--I also am happy to be shehoss, which translates to "female horse". when I was a child, I was utterly convinced I was a horse! and have retained my love of and affinity with equus ever since. ;)

I love both of your names: Belen and Zion! Why Zion?

argh, can't ifgure out how to make these photos smaller. anyway, here we are:

218054_1018432859097_6343_n.jpg

216609_2264196842418_6780522_n.jpg

Edited by shehoss99

Hey Shehoss! I love your bangs, your eyes and I love how thin you are! I've always admired girls who are skinny and still look good and healthy, I can't get too skinny because I swear I start looking just like Sally from 'The Nightmare before Christmas', hehe :P ...You are beautiful and...have I said how much I love how thin you are?! Jajaja...

I'm sorry to read about all the pain you've gone through with Lyme and I sense you are exhausted from all the physical and emotional effort you've made to fight this disease... You are a fighter! And I wish you the best in this new phero journey, I'm sure in time you'll know what works for you and what doesn't, and I wish you the best for your relationship, dear! I've already made some comments in the LFM thread, but if you would like to PM me about anything not just pheros, if you want to vent out, drop me an email sweetie...

Two years ago I saw an amazing Flamenco lady dance and I adored her! All the Flamenco ladies were very young and stunning, but the one that almost made me and my Bf drool was the oldest one :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co ...She was tall, with very dark skin and was chubby and curvy, and she looked very Latina..I've never seen anyone dance like her, I don't know much about your beloved art Shehoss, but I think she danced some fussion between flamenco and bellydance, and it didn't matter if she was chubby the moves she made were amazing, she bent like a snake but stomped like a Flamenco dancer....Last year we went back to see her, but she wasn't part of the co. anymore, but she is the most sensual woman I've ever met... I do shiver and feel all excited when I hear the castañuelas and the stomp, stomp, stomp! and the yelling! Well, I'm Mexican that's why I love the yelling, hehe...I'm sure you'll return to your passion, Elizabeth and I bet you are really good at it!

I'm so happy you are here in LP with us, yay! We are like 4 Elizabeths now! I'm Gabriela Elizabeth, but here at the forum everybody calls me Gaby, at home I'm Eli...Eres mi 'tocaya'! Besitos!! :020105~21:

You're really GORGEUS Shehoss :Emoticons0086: sorry it took me soo long to answer you but my server wasn't working well and also I got so many issues with my ex .smiles_emociones%20(21).gif..

ok changing the subject ....gifs_ojos-emoticone.gif

Really you re so beautiful.you won't have any trouble when you come to Bs As to find someone if your relationship come to and end you remind me to Snow White I love your type of beauty dark hair and blue eyes and that porcelan doll type of skin so delicate. Trust me you won't need any pheros guys will follow you as the bees to the honey, there are kind of macho type but there are some respectuful and gentelman type of guys that believe in feminine liberation movement You konw I wrote you a very long reply and I don't know what has happened but it got deleted GRRRRRRsmiles_emociones%20(72).gif

Yes my son has autism, he got sick when he was 3 .or..3 and a half it was so sudden the neurological deterioration sometimes I though it was a nightmare and that when I get up nest morning everything would be all right again but that never happeneed so I din't have any choice but fight, during the day I took him to every doctor that I though could help him and during the night I searched the web for answers I did so many resarch that finally I found a method that was developing in the US in Massachusetts, so I got in touch with this Institute and at first it was just for my kid and other 4 kids we were just 5 moms but then after doing the training and everything we decided that it worth it to try to take it here and now it ve grown a lot and it is quite big the movement here.

About the diet my sonhave been for 2 years in the DAN protocol and yes I know the connection there is this hypothesis

"Chronic infectious diseases, including tick-borne infections such as Borrelia burgdorferi ( Lyme) may have direct effects, promote other infections and create a weakened, sensitized and immunologically vulnerable state during fetal development and infancy leading to increased vulnerability for developing autism spectrum disorders. A dysfunctional synergism with other predisposing and contributing factors may contribute to autism spectrum disorders by provoking innate and adaptive immune reactions to cause and perpetuate effects in susceptible individuals that result in inflammation, molecular mimicry, kynurenine pathway changes, increased quinolinic acid and decreased serotonin, oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction and excitotoxicity that impair the development of the amygdala and other neural structures and neural networks resulting in a partial Klüver-Bucy Syndrome and other deficits resulting in autism spectrum disorders and/or exacerbating autism spectrum disorders from other causes throughout life. Support for this hypothesis includes multiple cases of mothers with Lyme disease and children with autism spectrum disorders; fetal neurological abnormalities associated with tick-borne diseases; similarities between tick-borne diseases and autism spectrum disorder regarding symptoms, pathophysiology, immune reactivity, temporal lobe pathology, and brain imaging data; positive reactivity in several studies with autistic spectrum disorder patients for Borrelia burgdorferi (22%, 26% and 20-30%) and 58% for mycoplasma; similar geographic distribution and improvement in autistic symptoms from antibiotic treatment. It is imperative to research these and all possible causes of autism spectrum disorders in order to prevent every preventable case and treat every treatable case until this disease has been eliminated from humanity.

Their similarities are in that both affect inmune system and the inmune system ( that is placed in the intestin) is directly connected whith the CNS

"A

utism spectrum disorders (ASD) are part of a broad spectrum of heterogeneous, neurodevelopmental disorders known as pervasive developmental disorders (PDD), which include autism, Asperger’s syndrome, Rett’s disorder, and childhood disintegrative disorder. By definition, ASD are characterized by disturbances and impairments in social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication

with onset usually occuring in the first 36 months of childhood. Repetitive and stereotyped behaviors as well as attention and sensory abnormalities are common findings in patients with ASD. Recently, the prevalence of ASD has increased dramatically, which many agree, cannot be attributed completely to improved diagnostic techniques and increased awareness .

Reports estimate that ASD affects approximately nine per thousand persons, with a biased male-to-female ratio of three or four to one."

The exact etiology of autism and ASD remains largely unknown, although it is likely to result from a complex combination of environmental, neurological, immunological, and genetic factors.

"

Recently, increasing research has focused on the connections between the immune system and the nervous system, including its possible role in the development of ASD. These neuroimmune interactions begin early during embryogenesis and persist throughout an individual’s lifetime, with successful neurodevelopment contingent upon a normal balanced immune response. Immune aberrations consistent with a dysregulated immune response.

In addition, autism has been linked with autoimmunity and an association with immune-based genes.

There is potential that such aberrant immune activity during vulnerable and critical periods of neurodevelopment could participate in the generation of neurological dysfunction characteristic of ASD."

Edited by ZionMistyc

ASD symptoms sometimes show relief with DAN protocol (gluten caseine free diet) almost all kids that have been contamined with the mercury from vaccines, but this kids aren't really consider as autistic children but most likely with autistic symptoms

but and here is the problem not all of them react to the diet mine didn't also we've tested him for candidiasis and he was negative so the only thing cientitst now for sure is that there are several factors that promote ASD and that the propotion is the same in all the countries around the world BUT the only thing that all countries share are vaccines, so it's true that there must be a common factor if this ve grown everywhere in the same proportion, but science haven't found it yet, so most of us as parent what we do is a combination of various treatments as said drug - therapy- diet and some extend this to ozono brainwave and others not so seen or common I've tried Brainwave it's expensive and haven't seen many changes tried tha basic drug treatment with ritalin saw changes behavior changes but I think that this just relief symptoms but don't cure the syndrom and I ve tried this method SON RISE and really seen many many changes at the point that my kid is in 1º grade of primary school and even his

maturational development

isn't the same rhan the common kids he can be with his pairs, also he has a high IQ this kind of compensate for being a llittle inmature

BUt THE THRUTH MUST BE SAID there isn't one treatment that is effective and cure autism of all types and theat there aren't any guarantees that your kid get to be normal or even that their won't be any relapses is a very uncertain path. In my case my kid have only one or 2 relapses bu t most all the time Ive been lucky cause since the method most of all I see improvments. He has a team of 5 therapists

a Neurologist and a Psychiatrist and a i don't know how you name it but is a private psychologist that go with him to school to help him adapt to the group and also helps him to focus and controls his agressives behaviors, but there aren't many paeople that can provide an 8 people therapy team and the trasining for them, to their kids so that is what we are working for, that the method reach people with less resources, cause this method doesn't need to be done by profesional people it's a method for parents creatred by parents and it work it improve the lives of severe autistic kids and it cure milder cases.

Sorry my kid woke up so TO BE CONTINUED...... LOL :D