What to wear to a Masquerade

HELP with scents needed!!! This is my first time going to the Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade. I'll be attending by myself. My costume (gothy/voodoo) has black flat top fedora hat (black feathers on it), black and red shredded looking skirt, black & red leather corset, fishnet stockings and fishnet fingerless gloves, lace up granny ankle boots.

Here's what I have to work with. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!! Have at it peeps!! Thank you...Thank you!!!

Beyond the Veil, Soiled Dove, OCCO SLF, Elixir of Silver, Message in a Bottle, Portmanteau, Closer, Poetry & Grace, Treasure of Copper & Sapphire, Time of Your Life, Bang,

Flying Potion, Bang...forgot this one Extracurricular Proclivities

:aola:

Edited by Arianna

I never give phero advice, but DAMN! Have fun!!! I'd *love* to go to one of those...

Pleeeeez come back and tell us all about it? Your outfit sounds fantastic!

Whoa,you outfit sounds totally awesome !!! :) ...ok strange as it sounds,how about Flying Potion and OCCO SLF :huh::) ...have fun fun fun,whatever you decide on !

Hmmm, from your list, I would pick one of these:

Beyond the Veil, Soiled Dove, OCCO SLF, Elixir of Silver, Message in a Bottle, Portmanteau, Closer, Poetry & Grace, Treasure of Copper & Sapphire, Time of Your Life, Bang, Flying Potion, Bang...forgot this one Extracurricular Proclivities

If it were me, I would wear Soiled Dove.

Have fun! Bring your camera!!!

Thanks for ALL the wonderful ideas!!! Definitely leaning toward Closer. Yes, I promise to make a report and I will be bringing the camera. Two more weeks!! I'm sooo excited!!!

@tyvey...I must say I do like what you said about Closer.

@JOC...definitely doing Flying Potion in the hair. Never thought of that.

@Synergist...Unfortunately I don't have those.

:banana124:

Hi Arianna!

My vote goes for Closer +3, I think it is perfect for this kind of event, and with the gothic-sexy vibe...