Gotcha!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last summer I wore a combination of Gotcha in Coconut Breeze and Cuchi Head a lot, and it resulted in some nice hits. So I'll just revive that combo since Europe is finally getting something like a warm spring after weeks of rain. And coconut and banana are no scents for cloudy days. I have a lunch date today with the number one gossip at work and I guess the Gotcha might unearth even more dirt than usual ;-)

I don't have TMI, but Gotcha works well in that respect, too. Just have to be very aware and hold my own tongue, cause Gotcha gets me talking, too...

Last summer I wore a combination of Gotcha in Coconut Breeze and Cuchi Head a lot, and it resulted in some nice hits. So I'll just revive that combo since Europe is finally getting something like a warm spring after weeks of rain. And coconut and banana are no scents for cloudy days. I have a lunch date today with the number one gossip at work and I guess the Gotcha might unearth even more dirt than usual ;-)

I don't have TMI, but Gotcha works well in that respect, too. Just have to be very aware and hold my own tongue, cause Gotcha gets me talking, too...

I agree about Gotcha! making people want to talk freely. I guess the b-nol has a lot to do with that. I found that it wasn't the chatterbox thing I've got from a-nol-only (or heavy) blends like Lace, but a more considered and comfortable "we're good friends sharing stories (and maybe secrets)" vibe.

I love the idea of pairing Gotcha in Coconut Breeze, I'm going to try that this Memorial Day Weekend

I must confess that I have never tried Gotcha, but many of the reviews I have read do intrigue me!

You definitely want to try it. IMO it's unlike any other blend.

This sounds so go. Must try.

Yes, Gotcha works very well in that reveal area.

StacyK: Yep. My husband loved it, lol!

Rose Blackthorn: You gotta try this stuff and let us know what happens!

Maroon: Sounds like a great combo. You are braver than me rocking GOTCHA over lunch....No doubt you'll get an earful from your gossipy co-worker. When I wore this it was like everyone wants to cling/talk to you at the same time....

Donsie: I'm still figuring out which does what with the Bnol/Anol aspect of pheros. I do find that Anol energizes me when it comes to dancing/exercising or whatever I need to do, and Bnol seems to lend a chatty/joking vibe.

DD: Please let us know how the Gotcha/Coconut breeze combo works over Memorial Day weekend.

StacyK: Yep. My husband loved it, lol!

Rose Blackthorn: You gotta try this stuff and let us know what happens!

Maroon: Sounds like a great combo. You are braver than me rocking GOTCHA over lunch....No doubt you'll get an earful from your gossipy co-worker. When I wore this it was like everyone wants to cling/talk to you at the same time....

Donsie: I'm still figuring out which does what with the Bnol/Anol aspect of pheros. I do find that Anol energizes me when it comes to dancing/exercising or whatever I need to do, and Bnol seems to lend a chatty/joking vibe.

DD: Please let us know how the Gotcha/Coconut breeze combo works over Memorial Day weekend.

A'nol lifts me up mood wise. It does not energize me per-say but the lift could be a "wake up" when I put it on early in the day.

The Dom blend can energize, not like caffeine but definitely in determination and focus. I found it helps push through workouts, house cleaning, tasks, ect . 'none can also be good for those house tasks. I think Halo likes LFN for those tasks sometimes. I've tried it it does help.

Edited by StacyK

StacyK: Thanks! I must add The Dom to my list then because I have to work at staying on task when it comes to the house. I manage to get it done, but would much rather allow myself to get sidetracked/ lost in my work/books/studies, or outside when I'm not at my office. Just cleared out 30 yrs worth of stuff from the house and now we're working on the floors. I find that once I'm in gear I'm o.k., it's that initial inertia that I have to resist/get thru sometimes. I think my next order should include some more of the UNs...

• 2 weeks later...

The other night, I couldn't sleep and had a bit of a cold. I know staying away from pheros is recommended with bugs, but I had nothing to lose. So, I grabbed my Gotcha ... and sprayed away. OH, it was heaven in 5 minutes!! Whatever it was that had my system revved up had melted away. Oh, the peace came with the calm. And, the wrestlessness - GONE!

I have no idea why it worked or if it would work again in that situation, but I won't hesitate to use it if it does! Gotcha brought the peaceful love feeling!!

I'm new here and was disappointed this wasn't offered in a sample size, but it sounded so perfect I took a leap of faith and got the FB. I'm soooo glad I did!!! I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It brings up my mood, and relaxes me when I'm in social situations or around men, and helps me be more social. I'm shy, so that's a huge plus for me.

I love the effects it has on men! It seems to enchant them or something...idk, but I love it lol. A guy I've been talking to recently said, "I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about you! I'm addicted to you!" Not in a crazy, stalkerish kind of way, but more like a lost puppy dog kind of way who just doesn't want to leave your side and will bend over backwards to do stuff for you...it's super cute actually! Over the weekend, another guy let me buy what ever I wanted from his store at wholesale prices AND gave me a bunch of stuff for free! Then told me to call him if I ever wanted to get some drinks.

So, this is definitely a must have for me!!! When this bottle is out, I'll definitely be getting another!

I'm new here and was disappointed this wasn't offered in a sample size, but it sounded so perfect I took a leap of faith and got the FB. I'm soooo glad I did!!! I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It brings up my mood, and relaxes me when I'm in social situations or around men, and helps me be more social. I'm shy, so that's a huge plus for me.

I love the effects it has on men! It seems to enchant them or something...idk, but I love it lol. A guy I've been talking to recently said, "I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about you! I'm addicted to you!" Not in a crazy, stalkerish kind of way, but more like a lost puppy dog kind of way who just doesn't want to leave your side and will bend over backwards to do stuff for you...it's super cute actually! Over the weekend, another guy let me buy what ever I wanted from his store at wholesale prices AND gave me a bunch of stuff for free! Then told me to call him if I ever wanted to get some drinks.

So, this is definitely a must have for me!!! When this bottle is out, I'll definitely be getting another!

I don't believe there are any Un Phero trial sizes regularly offered. In November it's phero month here ("Pheromas"). You can get all the Un Pheros in large sample sizes.

The phero enhanced scents are available in a trial size, so that may be the way to try some out. But, as you noticed, there are none with Gotcha at present.

Maybe next month. You never know :)

Edited by StacyK

:smilies-23596: Congrats on finding one of your signature pheros :thumbup: if Gotcha works that well, you must never-ever run out :lol2: . Those were some MEGA hits you described. Good luck in conquering the world doll :you-go-girl:

Hello, AmethystRayne: Welcome and so glad you had such great results with GOTCHA! It's quite the journey once you've discovered pheros. If you go over to the Trading Post, register with Halo you might find some Gotcha and other things you might fancy.

So this is my first review. I got my full bottle of Gotcha and tried it out Sunday night. Very nice results, seemed to loosen him up and he got cuddly/romantic almost immediately. Tried it again on Tuesday night and got even better results! Sweet and cuddly all night long, and he usually is a roll over after kind of guy, but he wanted to talk and talk and talk about everything we should do together this summer. Winner. Can't wait to try out the rest of my order! Thanks to all for the help with what to order.

Edited by hinzmanal

Welcome to the forum Amethyst! Gotcha is one of my top three pheros. Did you get yours in oil or spray? I have UNspray and a few scents in oil with it. I was thinking of getting an UN oil for summer though.

So this is my first review. I got my full bottle of Gotcha and tried it out Sunday night. Very nice results, seemed to loosen him up and he got cuddly/romantic almost immediately. Tried it again on Tuesday night and got even better results! Sweet and cuddly all night long, and he usually is a roll over after kind of guy, but he wanted to talk and talk and talk about everything we should do together this summer. Winner. Can't wait to try out the rest of my order! Thanks to all for the help with what to order.

:girlHeart-5: GOOD for you Hinzmanal!!! Congrats on the successful Gotcha road test :Emoticons04231: .

Did you buy it in oil or spray and how much did you use? I have it in oil form and can only do two 1" strips or so. I'm using it at work so I can't go all out. As well, I'm a lightweight so too much more than that I risk OD'ing.

AmethystRayne & Hinzmanal Congrats on your first escapades - er -experiments - eh - adventures? :lol: Oh heck - I mean it's good to see things went so well for you both!

This one is usually a surprise for me because I rotate pheros so often that when I finally get back around to this one, I'm always wondering why I don't wear it more often hahaha!

:girlHeart-5: GOOD for you Hinzmanal!!! Congrats on the successful Gotcha road test :Emoticons04231: .

Did you buy it in oil or spray and how much did you use? I have it in oil form and can only do two 1" strips or so. I'm using it at work so I can't go all out. As well, I'm a lightweight so too much more than that I risk OD'ing.

I purchased it in spray 1x 60/40 blend. One spray on my neck, and 1 spray on my cleavage. I am hooked, and can't wait to keep testing.

Edited by hinzmanal

Welcome to the forum Amethyst! Gotcha is one of my top three pheros. Did you get yours in oil or spray? I have UNspray and a few scents in oil with it. I was thinking of getting an UN oil for summer though.

Sorry MDC, I duplicated your question. I was so excited for Hinzmanal that my mind was running in circles :)

I purchased it in spray 1x 60/40 blend. One spray on my neck, and 1 spray on my cleavage. I am hooked, and can't wait to keep testing.

That's a really good dose to start. Hope it'll always be 'just enough,' that way your Gotcha will last and last :love:

That's so kewl RBT! Betcha like it. Did you also decide to get some UNCougar x2....and I see that LUMINA is back....I haven't tried that one. Sounds very similar to Cougar.

For me Gotcha is definitely the Velcro Phero for all two legged, four legged and winged loves, lol! :iguana3: :parrot8::bugs_015::kitty4::smiley-love039::Polar-Kiss:

Wow OBW, great observation! I'll have to see if animals stick to me when wearing Gotcha. Will have to look at the ingredients to see what's what. But then, who am I kidding, that won't help as I won't know what I'm looking at :lol2:

ETA: Contains the following pheromones: Beta-AndrostAnol, Estratetraenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Alpha-THDOC, Allo-pregnanolone, Copulins.

Edited by ComingUpRoses

You don't give yourself enough credit CuRoses. :wink88:

Well, I think the allo-pregnalone and B-nol is certainly part of the critter attraction. Mine try to get as close as possible whenever I'm using pheros and my dogs try to lick it off my wrists/arms. But with GOTCHA, it's ridiculous. I think that's what gets to them most olfactory wise. It's the only phero formula on the Phero list that has allo-pregnalone so I think it's what helps give that extra nudge....

Similar to when I was pregnant, my animals were all clingons. Even one of our horses, a mare, would nuzzle my tummy and was extremely gentle with me and refused to go beyond a walk thruout the whole pregnancy.

When I wear GOTCHA my dogs are ridiculously clingy and don't want my husband near me. Not in an aggressive way, but more in a possessive way. I literally have to peel them off me.

It seems to evoke a kind of protective, nesting feeling. I suppose some commitment phobe dudes would run for the hills if you wore GOTCHA, but it elicits a very positive reaction in my husband. Then again, he really loved it when I was pregnant. So did I. Good thing I'm thru menopause, lol.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

You don't give yourself enough credit CuRoses. :wink88:

Well, I think the allo-pregnalone and B-nol is certainly part of the critter attraction. Mine try to get as close as possible whenever I'm using pheros and my dogs try to lick it off my wrists/arms. But with GOTCHA, it's ridiculous. I think that's what gets to them most olfactory wise. It's the only phero formula on the Phero list that has allo-pregnalone so I think it's what helps give that extra nudge....

Similar to when I was pregnant, my animals were all clingons. Even one of our horses, a mare, would nuzzle my tummy and was extremely gentle with me and refused to go beyond a walk thruout the whole pregnancy.

When I wear GOTCHA my dogs are ridiculously clingy and don't want my husband near me. Not in an aggressive way, but more in a possessive way. I literally have to peel them off me.

It seems to evoke a kind of protective, nesting feeling. I suppose some commitment phobe dudes would run for the hills if you wore GOTCHA, but it elicits a very positive reaction in my husband. Then again, he really loved it when I was pregnant. So did I. Good thing I'm thru menopause, lol.

I haven't read up on Allo-Pregnalone or B-nol but would have guessed the Estratetraenol in Gotcha is what was causing the protective nesting feeling :rolleyes:I have to look up those other two for familiarization.

:Emoticons04263:Regarding your LOL "Then again, he really loved it when I was pregnant. So did I. Good thing I'm thru menopause, lol."

Ah yes, of course, silly me, good old EST....I must have been generating lotz of that during pregnancies as well, eh? I have to watch it with too much EST now tho....it can tip me towards moody, weepy, etc. especially if I use too much TMI.

I have wanted Gotcha for a while and finally ordered a FB. I did get it in a sample of Tickle Tickle but the lavender in that was too pointy for me to wear. I am slowly adding to my collection of Un pheros. LP has a blend for almost every occasion so there are lots I want to have on hand and Gotcha is one of them.

So glad I ordered Gotcha! One question though, I have had similar effects with 2 guys 2 times. The third test worked the same for Guy#1 but not for Guy#2. Less hits for Guy#2. Is there a tolerance level or anything like that to consider? Should I rotate diff Phero's to avoid anything like that. Thanks for any help. Just wondering.

Well if you're not getting the effects you like, for sure yes, try something new. Whether it's a different blend or a different dose. What works on one person won't always work on another. Lots of variables to take under consideration ^_^

Hinzmanal: Wow. Sounds like you had some great hits. I find that the effects of the pheros I've tried to be subjective to the setting, timing, individual idiosyncracies of the two individuals involved that one can't predict the same results every time. So many things can interfere.....kids, animals, schedules, work, weather, life in general.

My "experiments" have been on my husband who doesn't need much help from pheros, but different pheros absolutely have spiced things up a notch for us. But are we always "on" when wearing pheros? Do we depend on them? No. Also, while I've found that the sillage of some of the fragrances doesn't last very long, the phero effects do and sometimes kick in the next morning if I've been wearing them late the night before. And sometimes we just want to sleep, especially if we've been out dancing.

I have wanted Gotcha for a while and finally ordered a FB. I did get it in a sample of Tickle Tickle but the lavender in that was too pointy for me to wear. I am slowly adding to my collection of Un pheros. LP has a blend for almost every occasion so there are lots I want to have on hand and Gotcha is one of them.

Same problem for me with Tickle, Tickle. I would like to try Gotcha! and so am saving up to get the UN... but maybe it will end up in a new perfume soon.

Same problem for me with Tickle, Tickle. I would like to try Gotcha! and so am saving up to get the UN... but maybe it will end up in a new perfume soon.

I also could not get Tickle Tickle to work for me, and ended up doing my first Gotcha! experiment by splitting a boost between two (of other members') PEs... which has been a fabulous experience. It was a purely intuitive decision, but if a particular scent calls to you, I say go for it!

Somehow I feel I get a better handle on a phero when I first try it in a scent blended by Mara, whether it's one of her designs or a boost (or half boost, in my case, since I'm kind of a phero lightweight). Then, I get the courage to get the Un bottle and start working with it that way.

So now I have this in Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard and Lindee's Dark and Vampy, and OH MY GODDESS I love it so much with both! Seriously considering an Un bottle next order.

Hinzmanal: Wow. Sounds like you had some great hits. I find that the effects of the pheros I've tried to be subjective to the setting, timing, individual idiosyncracies of the two individuals involved that one can't predict the same results every time. So many things can interfere.....kids, animals, schedules, work, weather, life in general.

My "experiments" have been on my husband who doesn't need much help from pheros, but different pheros absolutely have spiced things up a notch for us. But are we always "on" when wearing pheros? Do we depend on them? No. Also, while I've found that the sillage of some of the fragrances doesn't last very long, the phero effects do and sometimes kick in the next morning if I've been wearing them late the night before. And sometimes we just want to sleep, especially if we've been out dancing.

Thanks so much for the help. Still experimenting and having fun doing it! I think I really need to take timing and how tired he actually is into the outcome results.

Somehow I feel I get a better handle on a phero when I first try it in a scent blended by Mara, whether it's one of her designs or a boost (or half boost, in my case, since I'm kind of a phero lightweight). Then, I get the courage to get the Un bottle and start working with it that way.

:rolleyes:Excellent idea oh wise one, I'm with you on that. When pre-blended by Mara half of the work's done for us. Testing it is the other half. This is a much better approach than to go in blindly. Well, I shouldn't say that really. Some people are amazingly brave and their bravery does pay off, sometimes ^_^

Timing can be everything. And age probably factors in as well. Hypothetically, if still alive, Marilyn Monroe (my husband's fav) could douse herself with a gallon of pheros and stand there, and in spite of the probable testosterone spike if he was too exhausted he might be like, "hold that thought", or fall asleep trying, lol!

And work can certainly interfere if he's on call and/or has to hospitalize a patient. In an imperfect world one must work around the interruptions. But when the timing is right? Making that extra effort with the pheros is sooo worthwhile.

ETA: Black Cat: Oh my Goddess - you are so right about Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard. Just got mine. It's heaven.

CuR: How did you like the La Sylphide? Dyin to hear what you think about LFM.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

After more than a year I still find Gotcha to be insanely powerful. I haven't been wearing as often as I used to, mainly because I branched out into the socials & others.

It's still my go to when I want a powerful phero punch. Such good stuff!

ETA: Black Cat: Oh my Goddess - you are so right about Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard. Just got mine. It's heaven.

IKR? It is SO congruent with Gotcha! for me. Disarmingly soft and then stealthy powerful.

After more than a year I still find Gotcha to be insanely powerful. I haven't been wearing as often as I used to, mainly because I branched out into the socials & others.

It's still my go to when I want a powerful phero punch. Such good stuff!

StacyK, you are the one who put Gotcha on my radar and I'm so grateful. It really is doing something different from any of the other pheros for me. Last time I wore it, I was in a meeting sitting in chairs set a fair distance apart across from somebody and by the last twenty minutes he was literally on the edge of his seat, leaning in towards me and listening with every ounce of his being. Yow, powerful indeed!