Lady pheros around gay gentlemen

In my lab, I get along really well with the man who sits next to me in our office, who is very comfortable with the fact that be prefers gentlemen. We actually joke a lot about how attractive (or not) we find other people in the lab. I have really poor self-esteem and I am always terrified of rejection, so I am concerned that by wearing female pheros I might end up seeming unpleasant to him on an unconscious level. Has anyone had any experience with blantantly female pheros (cops are my poison of choice) causing gay men to shy away? I know it sounds a little silly, but I'd hate to think I come across as some how offensive (because I smell like horny lady bits).

If the cops and cop'd phero blends aren't scented or nicely covered by a scent then I think it wouldn't be advisable to wear it in public in general regardless of a man's sexual orientation. But I haven't had any problems in dealing with gay men at all while wearing blends like La Femme Noir (in BTN or Unbridled, or UN but covered with something like LP: Black and Caramel Sutra), Cuddle Bunny (Velvet Kisses variant, and I have to purchase the unscented variety), and SS4W and I live in an area with a lot of openly LGBT people. My personal rule is to Never Go Outside If I Smell Like I Need A Shower, and it seems to work very well for me so far, regardless of the sexual preferences of anyone whom anyone I might be around are attracted to. :)

Edited by Queen of Swords

What an interesting question! I could only suggest stick to blends that are not particularly sexual, such as things with alpha and/or beta androstenol. Go light on the cops (although just a little cops shouldn't be too big an issue I would think - just make you appear young and sexy, not sexual as such).

I've never had an issue wearing any pheromones around my gay friends, cops included. I think that, in addition to giving the sub-conscious impression that you're "raring to go", cops give the impression of your being a young, healthy female - and what's offensive in that? Granted, I don't slather myself in cops-boosted perfumes. Maybe if I had a heavier hand I'd have a different outcome with gay males? I dunno. I'd say you're probably safe wearing cops around him if you apply them with a light hand.

One of my best friends is a lesbian, and she seems to respond favourably to just about any blend I wear. Heart & Soul makes her downright snuggly.

I od'd a transgender friend/client once with OCCO green. She's male to female, although I always see her as him when he comes to the shop. He was unusually quiet and wouldn't/couldn't make eye contact with me that day!!

Both men and women are chattier around me when I wear Sexology or Cougar, and I have no idea what their sexual preferences are. Cops have sexual self-effects on me so I usually don't wear them for my regular daily routine.

Edited by perfumesniffer

One time, I wore an excessive amount of BI around a female friend, and she reacted very funny and was standoffish. It was well covered, so I knew it wasn't the smell but likely the cops. I would imagine a gay male might react similarly. So if you've applied a level of a cops product that have made females act strangely, you might want to avoid that one around your colleague! But this purely theoretical so take with a grain of salt! :lol: