Discussion of Phero Blends

I received an email request to list the properties of the ingredients of the Phero Blends, so thought I would do so here, and will add this to the perfumerie page later as well.

Phero Girl:

Honey, Honeycomb - Enticing, seductive; used to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover.

Orange Blossom - Strong "magnet" to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness.

Bee Pollen - Attraction. Fertility, Prosperity.

Amber - Fertility, Love, Luck, Riches.

Sugar - Lust inducing. Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches.

+ Essence™ of Woman Pure Copulin Pheromone for sexual attraction.

Phero Boy:

Maile Vine - Sex, stamina, verility.

Musk - Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Basil - Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity, stamina. Mends quarrels.

Cedarwood - Confidence inducing, energizing, wealth attracting, healing, protection.

Thyme - Love, vigor, rejuvenation, confidence building, enhancer of unspoken communication.

Amber - Fertility, Love, Luck, Riches.

Clover - Love, fidelity, preservation of youth.

Tulip - Love, protection, prosperity.

Aloe - Protection, luck, healing, success. Prevents feelings of lonliness.

+ Androstenone and Alpha Androstenol for sexual attraction and creating a sense of "comfort" in the female.

Keep in mind, these fragrances were created to explore the combined power of the ancient art of aphrodisia with the cutting edge science of pheromones. Not to emphasize one over the other, but the combination of both schools.

Do the users of my aphrodisiacs see any difference or increase in effectiveness when pheromones are added?

Do pheromone users experience a greater level of success when using a "cover" specifically created to compliment the scent of the pheros used, and created with the properties of the ingredients in mind?

Feel free to discuss your experiences!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll step up and comment...really, I can't NOT comment...but not sure where to start. I've never used any aphrodisiacs per se, nor have I tried pheromones before so I can't compare to either experience...but I CAN attest to it's seeming potency...um, yeah.

I sampled the Phero Girl scent last night before visiting my sweetie (a drop on each wrist, and a bit at the base of my neck). As far as liking the *scent*, that was easy. It's a lovely honeyed thing, but not over-sweet, which blooms when warmed on the skin. I kept getting small sniffs of it as I moved around. Had dinner, and then we sat down to veg in front of the TV. Well, that never happened. Shortly after snuggling up to him, he became a bit distracted...and asked me if I was *really* into the movie we were watching...(errr, not if you have BETTER plans, no!!) More I blush to say, but it seems to have affected ME as much as it did him - all in a good way! Mara? You might have to put a warning on this stuff - "Do Not Use Unless You Are Serious About Your Intentions!" I wouldn't want to have worn this to work...nor in the company of someone I wasn't very much interested in distracting.

I'd asked my sweetie what had come over him, he said in a puzzled tone, "I dunno...you were warm, and you smelled so good"... I don't usually get that reaction from him. He's rather sensitive, fragrance wise, and I tone things down around him rather than irritate. It's good to know this one's a keeper for BOTH of us.

I drove home later that night...still smelling this incredible scent hovering over me...it reminded me of nibbling honeysuckle flowers...a very subtle honey-floral. It's the kind of scent you can envelop yourself in, but not be overwhelmed by. I can still smell it today (in my mind, since I haven't re-applied), and it's a warm happy thought.

Signed,

A Firm Believer In Re-Testing But Almost Afraid To Let Him Try the Phero-Boy

LOL! What a WONDERFUL report - thank you for sharing, Katz! I'm glad it worked well for you. :)

Katz has the right idea about where to apply the scent. You should apply all of our aphrodisiacs in a spot that heats up so that the perfume blossoms. The back of the neck under your hair and your cleavage are excellent spots. If you only wear them on your wrists, you will miss the best part of the experience.

A question occurred to me after I posted: Do you think that with repetition, one becomes less powerfully affected by the potion? Will it still be "noticed" the fifth or fifty-first time it's worn as it was on the first? Or, does one's nose (or one's partners' nose) become "accustomed" to it, and the pheromone associated with the wearer?

Part of me thinks that the mere association of the scent with a lovely experience would be part of the power...but I know nothing of how pheromones are perceived and how they 'work' on us.

A question occurred to me after I posted: Do you think that with repetition, one becomes less powerfully affected by the potion? Will it still be "noticed" the fifth or fifty-first time it's worn as it was on the first? Or, does one's nose (or one's partners' nose) become "accustomed" to it, and the pheromone associated with the wearer?

Part of me thinks that the mere association of the scent with a lovely experience would be part of the power...but I know nothing of how pheromones are perceived and how they 'work' on us.

I use pheromones on a regular basis, so I'll give you my take on this. Essence of a Woman (which is apparently in the female phero blend) has NEVER failed me. I don't know the dosage... err, how much is in the perfume... but with just a couple of drops, my boyfriend usually jumps me within the hour. Which is to say, you want to use this with as much caution as you would Love Potion Red... though you already seem to be familiar with the amorous reactions ;)

People who know you personally know your pheromone signature, and when you wear a different pheromone you're kind of... forcibly changing it. The people you're close with may react in different ways - they may be a little iffy around you, or they might not even notice the difference at all. With strangers, it reads more strongly, which is why the Androtics (people who supplied the alpha nol, etc) customers tend to test out new products in public places, where strangers can re

act to the pheromones as opposed to family or friends either being a little freak

ed out, a teeny bit affected, or showing no reaction whatsoever.

As for pheromones becoming part of your signature as time goes on, I can't answer directly, because I never wear any one mix for an extended period of time. It is discussed somewhere on the pherotalk forums if you feel like digging around there, though. :)

As for how they're percieved, it's purely subconscious... I mean, I could be standing a few feet away from you, and you certainly wouldn't think "Man, those are some amazing pheromones she's wearing!" ;)  None of the people I come into contact with wear them, so I can't say if I would notice them on someone else. But unless you're around them all the time (and even then) I think it's just a very subtle suggestion to your brain. Or something like that. xD

Thank you for sharing your wonderful information and input Jessmo! :)

Responding from a non-Phero standpoint, Katz, you are correct about associations with scent and their ability to induce a feeling. That's "Sense Memory" and it's an extremely important part of what we do over here. The memory of an aroma can become imprinted on a person's mind, and whenever the person smells that scent again, they think of that person, place and/or experience. Just like a song which can instantly transport you back 20 years to what you were doing when you first heard it. The use of scent and sense memory is a significant tool for effecting the behavior of people. He'll probably equate that scent with you and have a pleasant rush of sensation along with it, for the rest of his life. But yeah, he may become accustomed to it after a while, and not react as strongly as he did the first time. The new and different always add a level of excitement. ;)

Do the users of my aphrodisiacs see any difference or increase in effectiveness when pheromones are added?

I am a regular user of pheromone products including essence of woman. Normally I apply neat and make faces like this :) until it dries down and then apply my perfumes. I use a LOT more eow in one wear than my small sample of Phero Girl contains normally. Surprisingly just a few drops from my sample was very effective, even though I could not detect the eow by scent. So my conclusion would be that the aphrodisiac properties improved upon eow and vice versa.

And thanks for listing the ingredients, I knew I was getting a greeny type of note at wet application that must be the orange blossom. I'm very pleased with pairing eow with a Love Potion scent, and have added eow to a few of my other samples now too. ;)

Another regular user of Essence of Woman and other pheromomes here. Like Ink I tend to use quite a bit of EoW but I find that I get better results if I use less than many ladies do - or several hours after application.

I like Phero Girl, but to be honest although I find the fragrance really lovely, it is a bit too delicate for my personal preference I tend to like big, deep and rich perfumes, that others find hard to miss. I tend to wear what a lot of people would consider to be "evening" perfumes during the day. But, most people, unlike me, prefer a more subtle fragrance - so I reckon this will be popular.

May

Well for the first try, I have to say this is some pretty amazing stuff. Because my hubby doesn't like the TASTE of perfume on my skin...and always seems to find the application spot, I've taken to wearing it in my hair. (After reading this thread...I see that I need to make some adjustments)

He came home and not 5 minutes later was all over me. I did nothing other than sit at my desk, so I knew that I wasn't skewing the results by acting flirtatious or wearing something revealing. Ugly shirt and jeans.

and ohhh boy....I'm getting a bottle! :)

Hi, I've been wearing the phero girl since it's release and it's quite addictive. It's very similar to sugared honeycomb in it's sensual appeal but perhaps the phero is slightly more subtle. It last forever and lingers on clothes though and when you breath it in, you can't help wanting more.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband has been wearing his sample of pheroboy a few weeks now and loves it. I love the way it smells on him and so do others. He wore it to a dinner with friends last week and many of the women noticed and complimented his scent.

I have to order him a full bottle..or two. He now wears it daily.

Another regular user of Essence of Woman and other pheromomes here. Like Ink I tend to use quite a bit of EoW but I find that I get better results if I use less than many ladies do - or several hours after application.

I like Phero Girl, but to be honest although I find the fragrance really lovely, it is a bit too delicate for my personal preference I tend to like big, deep and rich perfumes, that others find hard to miss. I tend to wear what a lot of people would consider to be "evening" perfumes during the day. But, most people, unlike me, prefer a more subtle fragrance - so I reckon this will be popular.

May

I haven't orderd the phero girl yet, and this is one of the reasons why. I like light scents occassionally, but I tend more toward the "darker side". I like dark ambers, rich vanillas, musks, etc. I don't wear at lot at one time, so I'm not knocking people over or anything, but for me, the darker the scent, the better. That's why I only bought samples of a couple of the sugared scents......not sure how well they'll go over with me. I am considering Isis, though, before it sells out.....

I've posted this elsewhere but I think I should put it here.

You already have a fantastic base for a phero blend in Sugared Honeycomb. That stuff is sex in a bottle without adding any pheros - add the pheros and Ka-Powie!!

May

PS Sorry for not being around much in the last few I've got three deadlines all co-inciding on the same date... :blink:

I've posted this elsewhere but I think I should put it here.

You already have a fantastic base for a phero blend in Sugared Honeycomb. That stuff is sex in a bottle without adding any pheros - add the pheros and Ka-Powie!!

May

PS Sorry for not being around much in the last few I've got three deadlines all co-inciding on the same date... :)

I'm going to try putting on some EW and covering it with the Honeycomb tomorrow. Let's see what happens.....

I'm going to try putting on some EW and covering it with the Honeycomb tomorrow. Let's see what happens.....

OOh a Dolly test... ;) ;) :) Make sure you to report back, I'm itching to know! - I don't have a TG to try it out on and am working (all the hours god sends...) from home at the moment so no testing opportunites. :)

May

Edited by May

OOh a Dolly test... ;):):) Make sure you to report back, I'm itching to know! - I don't have a TG to try it out on and am working (all the hours god sends...) from home at the moment so no testing opportunites. ;)

May

Oh yeah, my fiancee is coming over tonight! Heheheheheeeeeee ;) He's gonna be visiting for the next three days.....tonight--Honeycomb, tomorrow--LP Red, and Saturday--LP black.....it's going to be a fun weekend!! :)

I can say this already.....I just applied a LOT of EW (those of you who know me, know that I usually swim in it), and covered it with the honeycomb, and I can't even detect the stank of EEEEEWWWW..... :)

Edited by Dolly

Oh yeah, my fiancee is coming over tonight! Heheheheheeeeeee ;) He's gonna be visiting for the next three days.....tonight--Honeycomb, tomorrow--LP Red, and Saturday--LP black.....it's going to be a fun weekend!! ;)

I can say this already.....I just applied a LOT of EW (those of you who know me, know that I usually swim in it), and covered it with the honeycomb, and I can't even detect the stank of EEEEEWWWW..... :)

Fiancee??

Did I know you had become engaged?? Congrats girl! Now go and have fun and I report back as soon as he has gone :)

May

Fiancee??

Did I know you had become engaged?? Congrats girl! Now go and have fun and I report back as soon as he has gone ;)

May

Oh, I'm sorry......in the hustle and bustle, I may have forgotten to make an announcement on any of the forums we're on together......yes, we got engaged on 11/11, which was the one-year anniversary of the day we met. ;) This will be number 4, if we make it to the altar. Yes, after 3 bad ones, I'm willing to try again.....that either makes me really smart or really stupid......I haven't figured out which.... :)

I'll report on the honeycomb tomorrow, after he leaves for work.....stay tuned.....

Edited by Dolly

Wow I noticed that Phero-Girl is on the low stock thread. Do you plan on releasing other Phero blends or perhaps another batch of Phero-Girl?

Yeah, can you believe it? Over 75% of the stock is already sold. Phero Girl and LP Autumn have to be our fastest sellers ever, (formerly the record was held by Betrothal Potion and Lover's Reunion Potion). There's only about 15% left of the Autumn supply.

I wasn't planning on rebrewing Phero Girl, but I am planning to release another set of Phero Blends in January (for Valentine's Day). ALL of our Valentine's releases will be Aphrodisiacs, by the way. :)

So, anyway, I have not firmly decided what the next blend will smell like, so I am completely open to suggestions.

Anyone?

...yes, we got engaged on 11/11, which was the one-year anniversary of the day we met. ;)

Yay! Congrats, Dolly! When is the big day? :) Oooh, I am itching to ask all sorts of personal questions about the proposal... ahem, feel free to share details! icon12.gif

Yay! Congrats, Dolly! When is the big day? ;) Oooh, I am itching to ask all sorts of personal questions about the proposal... ahem, feel free to share details! icon12.gif

Well, you can ask all you like......I'm not shy....

In general, we had discussed the "possibility" a while back, but neither one of us was really ready to start talking engagements and all that.

Now, I'm going to risk everybody thinking I am a nut when I tell this story, but here goes. I already had a ring that I was just dying to wear....I've had it for several years, and it was my idea of my "dream" engagement ring. It had been lost for over 2 years, and since that time, my house had been torn apart looking for it. I figured it was gone forever.

Well, I met my honey last year, on 11/11, which by the way, would have been my great-grandmother's birthday. She passed away in 1989, but she was a real card, and one of my favorite relatives. About 4 months after I met him, things were going really well, and I was cleaning some shot glasses and decorative coffee mugs that are way up on a shelf. I clean these glasses and cups about every 3 months or so. Well, when I took one of the mugs down, the ring was in it. No ring box. Just the ring. It wasn't in there 3 months before, and it was in the box the last time I saw it! :) I made the statement that it had to be a ghost, and we were wondering who it might be. My mother thought it might be my great grandmother because the shelf below where the ring was found is filled with little "nick-nacks" that she had in her house. Every time we would start talking about it possibly being her who found it, something else that had been lost would appear. I think she is inhabiting my house, and watching over me. It was as if she was presenting that ring, and telling me that he is the one.

Anywhoooo, back to the proposal. On 11/11, we were "toasting" to my great-grandmother's birthday, and our one year anniversary, and we started talking about how wierd it was that the ring re-appeared. He told me he wanted to see it again. Well, while he was looking at it, he just casually took my hand, put it on there, and popped the question. I was appalled. We both know it is going to be a WHILE before it actually happens, because we both have young kids, and a lot of crap going on, but we are working on it.

So, anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask!!

OK, I just put on another TON of Eeeeeew, and covered with sugared honeycomb. My 9 year old, no matter what perfume I wear, if I put EW on under it, he tells me I smell bad. I swear that child can smell a drop of EW a mile away, even when nobody else can. Well, I just went walking past his room, and when he came out, he said, Mommy, that smells soooooo good! Is it your perfume? And came over to sniff me. He loves it.

My honey is on his way......the stage is set......teehee....I'm so evil..... :)

Well, my sweetie knew that I had received some new perfumes, but he absolutely does not know that I use pheromones! So, when he came in, I told him to smell me.... ;)

First of all, the sugared honeycomb covered the Eeeeeew perfectly, no bleed-through, no sharp pungent notes that sometimes come through if EW is applied and doesn't dry down for a while before cover scent application. I applied the honeycomb IMMEDIATELY after the EW (those of you from Pherotalk will understand the significance of this stmt). My love liked the honeycomb, and his characterizations of it were that it was nice, but was very unusual, and didn't smell like a perfume.

Did he get turned on? OOOOOOOH YEAH!! But, it wasn't as if he was conciously thinking.....that smell is turning me on.....he just got turned on, period. :blink: The joy of pheromones, and copulins especially. Most of the time, they don't know what hit them..... B)

I think that the honeycomb will now be one of my favorite covers for EW......it blends VERY nicely! My darlin' may have his kids tonight, but if he is here, I'm testing the LP red with EW......if not tonight, tomorrow night, for sure! I'm on a mission!

Wow, I think that is a fabulous story of your engagement. My heart is all aflutter for you! I love the idea that this was your beloved great-grandma giving her consent and a push. How sweet. :blink: Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi Ladies..

After the runaway success of PheroGirl and reactions to Dominance. I am kind of wondering what you will do next. I wonder if you would consider a "rapport" blend, using either just beta androstenol or a blend of alpha and beta androstenol?

Just to facilitate discussion, but I know a lot of folk here know this already, the alpha-nol is a kind of "chatty" phero. Which is great for ice-breaking and funzies, the beta opens up a deeper sense of rapport and deeper, more intense and private discussion. (I've found out so many things weaing beta!) A blend of the two is always interesting but mixed with "best friend" and "communication" oils and essences to give it an extra kick, a beta, or an alpha and beta blend could be very interesting.

Just my two cents worth! :)

May

Edited by May

Hi Ladies..

After the runaway success of PheroGirl and reactions to Dominance. I am kind of wondering what you will do next. I wonder if you would consider a "rapport" blend, using either just beta androstenol or a blend of alpha and beta androstenol?

Just to facilitate discussion, but I know a lot of folk here know this already, the alpha-nol is a kind of "chatty" phero. Which is great for ice-breaking and funzies, the beta opens up a deeper sense of rapport and deeper, more intense and private discussion. (I've found out so many things weaing beta!) A blend of the two is always interesting but mixed with "best friend" and "communication" oils and essences to give it an extra kick, a beta, or an alpha and beta blend could be very interesting.

Just my two cents worth! :)

May

I think this would be a great idea.....with a nice warm, comforting scent also to help facilitate....

I think this would be a great idea.....with a nice warm, comforting scent also to help facilitate....

Thinking on it... You could possibly call it "PheroGirl Rapport". I personally have found the communication pheros (esp beta or alpha/beta mixes), really, really, really, useful. They open things up and help to improve trust levels so you can get to the heart of the matter more easily.

May

Thinking on it... You could possibly call it "PheroGirl Rapport". I personally have found the communication pheros (esp beta or alpha/beta mixes), really, really, really, useful. They open things up and help to improve trust levels so you can get to the heart of the matter more easily.

May

I absolutely love betanol.....BUT, I have to make sure not to wear too much, or I start telling too much, myself.... :(

I absolutely love betanol.....BUT, I have to make sure not to wear too much, or I start telling too much, myself.... :(

I have, admittedly, been known to apply industrial levels of betanol (5 sprays of double strength...)

It worked though... oh boy did it work! <_<

May

Edited by May

I have, admittedly, been known to apply industrial levels of betanol (5 sprays of double strength...)

It worked though... oh boy did it work! :(

May

Yeah, I've been known to use it when dealing with someone who is "holding back".....

Yeah, I've been known to use it when dealing with someone who is "holding back".....

That's what I love about pheros and potions, they are a little something "extra" in your armoury that you can pull out when needed. :(

May

Well, our wonderful Phero Guru introduced me to a pharmaceutical lab that is going to create precise phero juice for us from now on. I was on the phone to Mr. Dude today, and I read him this thread, so he's going to do this - or something quite similar for us very soon. YAY!

He's doing 4 of them for us to start with: this 'chatty rapport' blend that you (and coincidently our Guru too) have been talking about; an extreme sexual attraction potion for men, ditto for women, and also what he calls a MILF blend, and Danna and I will be calling our "Cougar Potion" LOL! We have been laughing our asses off about this one and I can't wait to make it. It's for 'older' women, to give off the impression of being quite a bit younger, and for attracting young hunks. Ahhh, I think it will be my new staple scent. LOL!

He's also going to start building us a library of phero blends for different purposes, so that we can add any phero blend of your choice to any of the existing perfumes in our catalog for an additional fee.

You might also be interested in what he was explaining to me as 'the law of diminishing returns'. He said there's a level of prime effectiveness as far as dosage goes, and he's going to provide specific instructions as to how much to add to each bottle of perfume for it to be at its best. He said, wearing more after that specific level is attained ends up costing you more money while not working any better. Such as, I might put 20% heavier concentration into the perfume, but after the prime level, it might only increase the effectiveness by 2%, so that I am wasting 18%. - - I know many of you guys are pros with pheros and may know this already, but while a pro at the "magic" part, I am a newbie to the phero part, so this is all fascinating to me. :)

Wow, that is really fascinating; it must be a blast to hear your information straight from the experts. I like doing things "right," from a higher authority, as it were.... Not such a rebel, me, on some things. :) Will you implement the new dosage levels to future batches of the phero (boy/girl/domiance) line?

Well, our wonderful Phero Guru introduced me to a pharmaceutical lab that is going to create precise phero juice for us from now on. I was on the phone to Mr. Dude today, and I read him this thread, so he's going to do this - or something quite similar for us very soon. YAY!

He's doing 4 of them for us to start with: this 'chatty rapport' blend that you (and coincidently our Guru too) have been talking about; an extreme sexual attraction potion for men, ditto for women, and also what he calls a MILF blend, and Danna and I will be calling our "Cougar Potion" LOL! We have been laughing our asses off about this one and I can't wait to make it. It's for 'older' women, to give off the impression of being quite a bit younger, and for attracting young hunks. Ahhh, I think it will be my new staple scent. LOL!

He's also going to start building us a library of phero blends for different purposes, so that we can add any phero blend of your choice to any of the existing perfumes in our catalog for an additional fee.

You might also be interested in what he was explaining to me as 'the law of diminishing returns'. He said there's a level of prime effectiveness as far as dosage goes, and he's going to provide specific instructions as to how much to add to each bottle of perfume for it to be at its best. He said, wearing more after that specific level is attained ends up costing you more money while not working any better. Such as, I might put 20% heavier concentration into the perfume, but after the prime level, it might only increase the effectiveness by 2%, so that I am wasting 18%. - - I know many of you guys are pros with pheros and may know this already, but while a pro at the "magic" part, I am a newbie to the phero part, so this is all fascinating to me. :)

That's great news!

Are these going to be limited ed.s though? I can see that there might be a sustained demand for, at least, the attraction blends. Or are you going to maybe keep the phero juice basis and switch the fragrances around a little? Maybe seasonally?

You can certainly put aside the first bottle of "Rapport" for me (and the others sound great too!)

It's very true with pheros that less is very often, much, much more. I find that with copulins big time. If I use it neat it does nothing for me until the next day when it has worn down a lot...

May

Edited by May

Wow, that is really fascinating; it must be a blast to hear your information straight from the experts. I like doing things "right," from a higher authority, as it were.... Not such a rebel, me, on some things. :) Will you implement the new dosage levels to future batches of the phero (boy/girl/domiance) line?

No, newbie girl! :)

Those blends were all limited editions with the pheros brewed into the mix. They are my first 3 forays into the Phero world, facilitated by a BRILLIANT educator, but also limited by my own level of understanding and experience with pheros.

With those three, I ordered raw materials and executed phero recipes as advised, which were quite successful! But, from now on, the serious parts-per-million work will be done by Scientists!!!

Oooh, I am so very excited about this!!!

Oh, I am very very excited......I have been mixing my own.....taking a small amount of whichever LP scent I am using that day/evening, putting it in a mini roll-top bottle, and adding my own pheros and/or copulins. It will be soooooooo nice to be able to get it already mixed!!!! How long do you think it will be before this comes into play?

Yes, with most pheros, less is more......BUT, copulins are a different story.....with those, each lady has her own particular dosage, which is mostly based on how much her body produces naturally. For instance, if she produces less, she would need to use more of the synthetic ones to get the reaction......