Stalk Talk!

luna65

So I haven't even gotten my April order yet (although it's on its way--stupid post office is dragging their feet), but I was wondering...will there be any May NRs? Or just PEs? Or neither? Just curious.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first Friday event is right around the corner (next week, I think) which means our FALL smells are within arms reach!!!!

I wonder what Mara's theme is for September. . ..I wonder if the scents will be more late summer than Fall? I wonder how many honey smells there will be? Will LP Rouge make a comeback? Maybe Passion and Desire?

I know I am seriously gnawing my fingers waiting to hear about the PE I requested during the sale. Will the notes work together?

Even more than the sale, I find waiting for NRs to be utterly delicious.

Will LP Rouge make a comeback? Maybe Passion and Desire?

No. There will be a couple rebrews-of-sorts, but not of those. And that's all I'm gonna say, so have fun speculating! :P

I think people are leaning toward Halloween scents because of the Sept/Oct.

So will this be a Fall release? But, not necessarily Halloween releases this year?

Yeah no kidding! I was wondering because of the whole every three months thing(that's what it is right? Every three or every other? I don't remember. ). I figured they would be together for sure.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It's because halo started a seperate thread for Pherotine stalking. But I suppose we can return to our regularly-scheduled stalking now in this thread, lol.

I suppose we can return to our regularly-scheduled stalking now in this thread, lol.

Haha - the "den mom" has spoken! Time to stalk! :D

Soooooo....there is something for everyone this month! :D

But also, something which had been promised previously. I'm sure one of you eagle-eyed addicts will guess it tout de suite.

Soooooo....there is something for everyone this month! :D

But also, something which had been promised previously. I'm sure one of you eagle-eyed addicts will guess it tout de suite.

Something promised previously... Was it a redux or a type?

• 1 month later...

There's going to be new releases in June! SUMMER SCENTS!

:hammock1: :mermaid: :buried-in-sand: :greensmilies-024: :relaxing:

We will post them straight onto Etsy and you will also be able to view them on our Etsy-Pattern site we are using as a temp. (I am populating it as fast as I can)

www.LuvPotionPerfume.com

:D

There's going to be new releases in June! SUMMER SCENTS!

:hammock1: :mermaid: :buried-in-sand: :greensmilies-024: :relaxing:

We will post them straight onto Etsy and you will also be able to view them on our Etsy-Pattern site we are using as a temp. (I am populating it as fast as I can)

www.LuvPotionPerfume.com

:D

Will you continue to do the early post here? Any hints you wanna drop ;) Edited by StacyK