Hello and Happy Post Black Friday

Maililyahn

Since I am no longer lurking I figured I should say hello. *waves*

I go by Mai in many different games and several boards. I like art and making things when I am not gaming or working. I work as a framer in a craft store. I enjoy helping other people design and make things for themselves. I love solving creative problems. I am happy when a customer comes to pick up their framed artwork and absolutely loves the finished design.

I found Love Potion Magical Perfumery from Amazon. I was looking for unscented pheromone blends to use as a base for the scents that I make and all these lovely perfumes kept coming up. I couldn't find the original base that I had so many years ago but Love Potion Red kept calling to me. I read a ton of reviews on it and one person said that she ordered it from the website because there were more choices of how it was made. So, I left Amazon and came over here.

I have been wandering around and reading different threads ever since.

I love Ladybird and LP:Red. I got Super Sexy for women. I am currently wearing that under one of my own scents and I love the combination. Most alcohol based perfumes give me a headache and often they don't smell very nice on me either. (or maybe they just smell bad to me.) I was introduced to perfume oils at a Renn Faire ages ago and it was like finally being allowed into perfume paradise. So now I am addicted. >_.> I love making scents. I love buying scents other people have made. I love wearing them and smelling them and making different products with them. (I don't sell my own. I have made some for people I know but very few. And my family is full of people who don't seem very interested at all. I was very disappointed. I was hoping to have guinea pigs, test subjects...I mean volunteers.)

Oh, I did make a scent for a co-worker last week. It was based on the Green Lantern Oath because I am a geek and he loves all things Green Lantern so I figured he would enjoy it. I also directed him to the website here and told him he should order some trial sizes of the ones that interested him. (This all started because he loved what I was wearing and asked about it and it happened to be LP:Red.)

Anyway, I am now considering which new lovely things to get. I might need a whole bottle of Ladybird. I was also looking at the Megawatt review thread and thinking that sounded very good for the holiday retail season. Of course Balm Bomb might be useful also. There are so many to choose from.

I should probably stop rambling and try to get some sleep. *waves to everyone again*

Welcome, Mai!

Glad you found your way over from Amazon. It's a shopfront with a lot of exposure but this is where the real fun is!

Wow, it will be great to read reviews from someone who also make their own scents, and to hear about how you make them.

Thank you for the welcome and the link. I -was- going to buy some essential oils to add to my collection but now I might need more trial sized bottles to play with. Do you think Open Windows is better for work or Levitation?

Thank you for the welcome and thank you, Rose, for the advice. I am at "lunch" and I think I will put on some Lightning in a Bottle before I go back out there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Maililyahn! And to answer your question, between Open Windows and Levitation for work, I would go with Open Windows. :)

Welcome here,too :) and I agree with Rose...see Levitation on me would be waaay to "oh look,there goes a butterfly" for work... :lol: but you never know how it will be,on you.

You are probably right about that. I plan on wearing something and levitation tomorrow while I am not working. :) Currently I have been wearing balm bomb but that is a temporary solution to the stress problem with production. Work will go back to being not so rushed in a few weeks and by February I will likely be bored out of my skull for a while until sales pick up again.