crazy observation with pheros and me...

Guys I am super nervous posting about this - I probably sound like some weird freak or something... but I felt the need to write out my thoughts on experimenting with LPMP pheros.

So when I first discovered LPMP's I dived into the pheros - especially stuff like OCCO (EoW), Cougar, LFM, SSW, Gotcha, etc. And could not even once find any that worked for me. I was utterly confused, tested out different amounts, etc, but never got any hits.

Then I ventured out into the more social pheros, and found, for some reason, SWS was AMAZING and clicks so well with me. Treasured Hearts and Lumina both seem to work to some degree, and finally Teddy BB / B2 I'm still undecided on, but leaning towards no. A-nol makes me sleepy if I spray a lot, and Lace only seems to make me act drunk if I use a lot, otherwise, I haven't noticed anything else.

Needless to say I was always confused on why none of the "sexy" or even "attractive" pheros clicked. I usually took it as possibly, I don't exude any sort of sexy confident woman sort of vibes.

This year finally, things started to make sense. I had a bit of a revelation - I don't USUALLY feel very womanly, if ever. Funny how that never occurred to me before. Long story short... no wonder feminine pheros never really worked for me. Despite being female, I probably don't exude anything feminine for the pheros to work off of.

Does anyone else have this similar situation? It feels only purely social or non-gender specific pheros work on me.

I almost feel like I should try out MLH, and Levitation Potion to see if this theory holds.

Thoughts? / Ideas?

Interesting observations, but not strange at all. One thing I have learned from using pheros all these years and talking to other people who do, they are not a one-size-fits-all product. Everyone will react differently to each product.

I say, work the socials....Treasured Hearts is a great one. So is Open Windows (this would include Levitation, which is OW tweaked with Topper, I think). SWS is also really great.

Another possibility could be that you exude so MANY womanly pheros that when you use some additional ones, you go into OD land. The headaches and drunken feelings make me kind of lean in this direction. Also, did you ever notice ghosting? Where people basically treat you like you're invisible?

Guest cutie.pie

Phero that help me feel feminine is Open Windows!!! Give that a try! That one also gives me a great self confidence boost! Levitation (which is OW + something else) doesn't work for me.

As a mom of a transgender kid, I've often wondered about pheros in that way. Do they work with a person's biological gender, or with a person's affirmed gender? (Not implying that you are trans, maiea)

I haven't put much consideration towards how the pheros that work for me might reflect anything about me. That's very interesting. I will have to think about that.

But I would definitely do more testing, and see what the other pheros do. Let us know!

The other thing to remember is that pheros tend to amp up what is there. If you do not usually feel very "womanly" then I am not sure what the pheros project. They project something of course, but their message might be garbled.

I am also not sure what you meant by "exude". Were you thinking pheromone/hormone-wise or more psychological projection? Either way, pheros work very much with your state of mind at the moment but you know that.

I guess I am of the opinion that as with anything else, different things are going to work for different people. Such is the case with some people's reactions to medications. For instance, my mom knew a woman back in the day when amphetamines were still being prescribed by doctors for weight loss and barbiturates to sleep, who would feel energized by the sleeping pills and fall asleep after taking the amphetamines! Different for everyone. But whatever we are working with, whether pheros, whatever..the changes all start within. And to me, as far as sexiness goes, acceptance of one's self and confidence in ourselves is about as sexy as it gets. And as long as you are pleasant to be around, happy with yourself, and know how to have fun, who's to say that you need to be any more feminine than you already are? I think it's really what you feel that matters most.

Dolly - I HAVE ghosted once.. It was using popularity potion, another social phero, right? But not with the sexy types. And definitely, I plan to work with the Pheros that do seem to mesh with me.

Cutie.pie - thanks! I will definitely try to work a bit more with OW! I do have it in some of my perfume blends, but will pay closer attention now.

Bella - good question, and don't worry, I didn't take it to mean anything. Lol, I'm definitely not trans, but admit, there are times I don't feel very feminine. Just kind of like "me" - my family always called me a tomboy (I will talk up guys about cars and swords, and weapons, comic books, what have you, and fail so hard at finding conversation topics with other women, lol!!) So I do wonder if that has something to do with it. What if when I wear feminine sexy Pheros, it just doesn't go with my personality / image that it confuses people...

QG, yeah, I am wondering if that's it, that he message is garbled. I meant that personality wise, I don't really come off as very feminine.

Rose, you are always very wise. :) I am usually confident, and the funny thing is, I feel less confident when I have to "fake it" and act more feminine than I normally am (which, is probably a bit but not overly much). My receptionist job is so strange, it's the first time in a long time when I have a job that is stereotypically held by women, and I notice that people I encounter seem to expect certain personality aspects and mannerisms that I don't have.

Anyway, lots of stuff to think about. And what everyone says about picking Pheros that match your personality really holds true. I find it slightly amusing sws works so well on me, but when I think about it, yes... I do have the kind of personality that likes to be listened to, and taken seriously.

(Has anyone ever used Pheros meant for the opposite gender, and what has happened??)

Well I use Teddy BB. That's a mans blend, I think. Nothing, except it exudes a laid-back feel. I think that's the vibe it sends out as well as being relaxing for me.

B2 but that's a unisex blend. So may not count.

I tried Dark Desires w/Charisma. I put a couple of dabs on my wrist and inhaled fairly deeply. It made me sleepy. Literally, I passed out. :lol:

Edited by StacyK

Lol! Tbh I almost mistook Charisma as a unisex blend before, just because the name didn't make it sound gender specific, then I checked closely, so I've never tried it. (Sounds like it could be a blend for instant sleep!)

I have used SS4W with great success as a social phero. For me the social ones never did anything. (though I am going to try Popularity potion soon) SS4W is the one I reach for when I don't want to come on too strong but want to be social in mixed company and it heightens my mood as more playful and outgoing. And if you rarely feel "womanly" then it may not be in the sexual category for you either. Have you tried that one?

Just wanted to add, not every woman exudes the stereotypical air femininity. Nothing against it, but not every woman is a girly girl type, yet they have their own unique inimitable style of personal femininity and to many, THAT is the attraction and the sexiness. It seems natural to me that you would feel less confident when you feel that you have to fake it, Maiea. It's always more comfortable when you feel that you can be yourself. Otherwise, the air people give off can just seem...contrived? And that is definitely not sexy.

Do they work with a person's biological gender, or with a person's affirmed gender?

Since gender - as opposed to sex - is a spectrum and a construct, I would say it's more about the psychological headspace.

Since gender - as opposed to sex - is a spectrum and a construct, I would say it's more about the psychological headspace.

Thank you, Luna. I've often wondered about this. I'd love to get my son some things to try, but wasn't sure how that would work

More words of wisdom Rose! Of course, you're right. Now that you pointed it out, I guess I would be uncomfortable faking being a girly girl, and that's reflected in pheros too. I am approachable, sympathetic and confident, so it makes sense that Lumina, TH and SWS works for me.

Bella - I would be curious to hear of any results, if you're comfortable sharing after the pheromas sampler!

Just wanted to add, not every woman exudes the stereotypical air femininity. Nothing against it, but not every woman is a girly girl type, yet they have their own unique inimitable style of personal femininity and to many, THAT is the attraction and the sexiness. It seems natural to me that you would feel less confident when you feel that you have to fake it, Maiea. It's always more comfortable when you feel that you can be yourself. Otherwise, the air people give off can just seem...contrived? And that is definitely not sexy.

For me it has always been based on my mood and physical presence. I have been described as womanly more than once, even in my twenties. My mood has varied between girly and womanly throughout my life.

I get Zero self effects with straight TH.

H & S, I would say makes me feel very feminine & younger, I think it reminds me of my 20's.

LFM was the first phero I ever tried and was so dead on for me. Womanly, confident & attractive!! I think that's always been my ideal self. After years of being "mom" it really gave me the confidence boost I needed. God Save The LFM!!!

I do like ALL the B's- Teddy, Bomb & B2. Though B2 is really something I like for evenings at home, I feel a bit heavy if I wear it out. Teddy is like "The Big Easy" literally, just cool and groovy. Bomb feels relaxed and female to me.

I think there's a combo of physiology & psych when it comes to pheros. Some people being more influenced by one than the other.

Edited by StacyK

Oh! LFN, not really, it's LFM with cops right? I've used LFM without much results. I have never tried Dom, but I do have Leather, which I used a couple times but haven't thoroughly tested. Now I kind of want to try it again to see.

Guest cutie.pie

No, it's not only LFM + cops, it has something else too (I forgot what), and to me, LFN and LFM have totally different vibes :)

Edited by cutie.pie

Oh! LFN, not really, it's LFM with cops right? I've used LFM without much results. I have never tried Dom, but I do have Leather, which I used a couple times but haven't thoroughly tested. Now I kind of want to try it again to see.

Hi Mai, Leather is my favorite between DOM and Leather. For some reason, in my brief experience with DOM, made me feel anxious, but that is totally just me. Leather, just seems to 'work' for me. I've only used it for workouts though, not in social situations.

For me, LFM and LFN are very different 'vibes', and I love them both. LFM (as others have posted) makes me feel more cool and approachable. And yes, men notice. LFN, is like I feel more 'cool' and more 'badass', maybe feel a bit less social. But both draw positive attention IMO. With pheromas upcoming, could be a good time to try.

With LFM, I had a harder time finding (and still do) my 'sweet spot' with the unscented. But scented, much easier. With both both (and all pheros), I have followed all's advice (thank you) in the 'less is more' school of thought.

Another thing to consider (was thinking about this earlier) about 'sweet spots', I wonder if there is a 'titration' aspect to all of them. In that, like in chemistry class, 1/2 drop less or more, stops or creates the effect. I was never good at chemistry, but remember titration labs very well due to that fact. So perhaps some of the pheros aren't hitting the sweet spot due to that factor? (idk, but a thought??)

Also, if this helps, if I'm not 'feeling it' in myself (in whatever aspect), a phero that usually works (selfies or hits) won't work for me.

It's LFM with cops and none.

Thanks Halo. It's amazing how different they are, yet similar. And now I am sounding like captain obvious.

I "newly discovered" LFN myself lol! I really love it!!

Guest cutie.pie

Thanks Halo! Well, pheromas is the perfect time to check out LFN! :)

After experimenting with LFN I must say it makes me feel a lot feminine and sexy!!! :)

• 2 months later...

I realise this is an older thread but it made me think of something. Is it possible that because you don't feel very feminine, you don't act very feminine (whatever anyone's given definition of that may be) and the combo of almost over-womanly pheros with that non feminine persona confuses, and causes people to shy away?

I hope that made sense. Just my thoughts.