Tropical Temptation

Countesszero

The name fits this one. My hubby liked this instantly and has requested that I buy a large bottle. The orange for me is what stands out the most. It's like Pow in your face. The Mango, Pineapple and Peach set the mood. The scent made me visualize myself by the pool sipping fruity drinks with umbrellas in them. The hibiscus and caramel add to the intrigue and make this scent linger on my skin beautifully. I find myself asking what smells so good. The answer is me wearing Tropical Temptation

This makes me happy it reminds of being at the beach when we had parties there. It smells very bright and fun and first I get alot of citrus and then sweetness Yum. I could wear this as an everyday scent for me cuz it works great with my skin chemistry. Love it

I wore this one early today and I got so many compliments on it. Even after Id had it on for a while, people were enjoying it. My BF likes this one and has told me to wear it, so I am excited to bathe myself in it lol :D

It's nice how everyone seems to get the same bright and tangy quality, it's got a nice juicy evocation. It settles down quickly for me into a warm sweetness, but didn't last long at all, in about an hour it was all gone. :ange:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

This is so girlish, bright and light. I can't pick out the individual notes but it does have a bright citrus scent. Makes me think of spending a day by the pool under the shady trees and huge umbrellas.

• 1 month later...

For me this one is a cross between Jungle Colada and Feelin' Groovy (I have so many fruity scents now that they are all starting to blend together in my mind hehe :P) It has a bit of the cold feeling from Feelin' Groovy, but not as much, and the fruits smell a bit like the Jungle Colada fruits to me, although a bit more subtle - somehow Jungle Colada has that "sharpness" to it, I think maybe it is the banana but not sure? I think I like Jungle Colada a little better, but this is still very nice - just a "softer" fruit, if that makes sense. I feel like I could just about bathe in this and it still wouldn't be overwhelming. Great scent for layering as it will complement many of my scents, and it is nice on its own as well.

• 1 month later...

I wore this quite a bit during my vacation, particularly when I was at the pool or spending time by the beach. I brought his along although I prefer Tahitian Temptress which might be a little too heavy to use in the day.

My sis loves this for its freshness and its lightness.