ONE New Release for February 2020!

LP Store

Whoa... 😊

These start shipping in the morning! Please get your order in by the 6th to ensure it's in your hands for Valentine's Day!

If you're in the neighborhood, come down to the new shop on Friday the 7th for our sneak peek opening night and pick up a free itty trial! :D

• 2 weeks later...

So what does everyone think about this one? I'm still trying to figure out why it turns into soap on me 🤔

My husband and I wore this for Valentine’s Day. As soon as I got it and smelled it i thought “ This smells like Valentine’s Day.”  Sweet; chocolatey... On my skin, it smelled like the bottle and on my husband, the same. We usually morph scents in different ways. Of course it had just come in the mail, so maybe it needed to settle into its own. Finally figured out it reminds me of Dominance scented which I always thought was a perfect Valentine’s Day scent , phero aside. Maybe Bad Boy without leather. 

It has all the correct elements for a perfect scent in my book, but it also has Perfect Match which made for a happy day. Pheromones amplify scents for me. 

I did not get “soap” from this one. Just sweet and chocolatey.   😉