Difference between BI, UN-CB & SS4W?

Ladies...can you please help me out....I'm putting together my new order and realised that I need to cut it down as I want more than my bank balance allows :)

Now, I already have BI and I really like it... I want another really sexy phero to play with though, but I'm not quite sure which one to go with.

I read that UN Cuddle Bunny packs a pretty good punch....What's the difference between that one and BI in terms of the vibes it gives, and effects etc?

And how does SS4W differ from BI and UN-CB, other than the fact that it doesn't have cops? What does SS4W have that the other two don't?

On a slightly different note...I'm also after something a bit more mellow and not purely sexual to allow for more bonding & pointing more in the relationship direction with the attraction. I thought I'd get Treasured Hearts for this...and Sexology becasue I just love the scent :666: Am I on the right track there?

Ladies...can you please help me out....I'm putting together my new order and realised that I need to cut it down as I want more than my bank balance allows :)

Now, I already have BI and I really like it... I want another really sexy phero to play with though, but I'm not quite sure which one to go with.

I read that UN Cuddle Bunny packs a pretty good punch....What's the difference between that one and BI in terms of the vibes it gives, and effects etc?

And how does SS4W differ from BI and UN-CB, other than the fact that it doesn't have cops? What does SS4W have that the other two don't?

On a slightly different note...I'm also after something a bit more mellow and not purely sexual to allow for more bonding & pointing more in the relationship direction with the attraction. I thought I'd get Treasured Hearts for this...and Sexology becasue I just love the scent :666: Am I on the right track there?

Haven't used the unscented Cuddle Bunny, but have heard that it is very sexual. Sexology is sexual also, as is BI. SS4W is SEXY, without being SEXUAL, if that makes sense.

Treasured Hearts is very good for bonding, both with men and women.....it is what I call the "spread the love" blend.

Hope I answered your question!

BI and unscented CB are about the same in terms of sexual intensity, I would say, with maybe just a slight edge going to CB. The way CB was formulated in the unscented version, it's hard for me to describe, but...it's kind of like when someone pins you up against the wall and demands intimacy...not just sex but everything. To me BI is more a "let's have a romp" kind of phero, not so entirely intense.

SS4W gives off a sexual vibe but not so intense, although very attractive. It makes things fun, really. Specifically sexual and happy. I like it because it's consistently effective, especially when both components (woman and man) are used together.

If you want bonding I would say go with Treasured Hearts or Soul Mate. If you want bonding and sex then Sexology is the best one now that scented CB is gone.

The way CB was formulated in the unscented version, it's hard for me to describe, but...it's kind of like when someone pins you up against the wall and demands intimacy...not just sex but everything. To me BI is more a "let's have a romp" kind of phero, not so entirely intense.

SS4W gives off a sexual vibe but not so intense, although very attractive. It makes things fun, really.

Thank you! That pretty much describes how I was hoping... I think CB is definitvely a go! And so is TH and Sexology

*Reads as she works*

*Laughs into herself*

*LOVES being a tease*

*Heads back to her work for Mara and Danna..*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ^_______~

OKay..On a more sombre note for a wee second..

Yep..The girls have got it all covered brilliantly, as per usual, & if you read right through the BRAG on Your Favorites thread, I talk a bit in there about the unique T-DHoc molecule which is used in SS4W, so your medical background should help you there, Rosebud.

Ail )O(

Yep..The girls have got it all covered brilliantly, as per usual, & if you read right through the BRAG on Your Favorites thread, I talk a bit in there about the unique T-DHoc molecule which is used in SS4W, so your medical background should help you there, Rosebud.

Ail )O(

Oh, yes...I've read that thread with great interest... more than once LOL It's why I put SS4W on my shoppinglist...I was going to just get one of the perfume scents that seemed similar, but I ended up getting SS4W instead.

I just placed my order... SS4W, UN-CB, UN-TH, Sexology and a handfull of samples... I'm such a shopoholic!

Oh, yes...I've read that thread with great interest... more than once LOL It's why I put SS4W on my shoppinglist...I was going to just get one of the perfume scents that seemed similar, but I ended up getting SS4W instead.

I just placed my order... SS4W, UN-CB, UN-TH, Sexology and a handfull of samples... I'm such a shopoholic!

I'm not sure if Sogni Incantati is totally sold out now, but if so, you might be lucky in the trading Post, but you should try to get a hold of it from somewhere, as knowing your love of Lolita Lempicka, I'd suggest having the ladies add the SS4W to a bottle of that for you.

If it HAS sold out, Naughty Minx would work very well for you too, as would the same pheromone blend added to a bottle of LP BLack, then layer the latter under a tiny amount of Sugared Cream.. You would love that.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Oh yes....I got Sogni Incanti & Naughty Minx from the trading post, just samples, but the bottles were sold out unfortunately... I tried the LP Black and was absolutely certain when I ordered it that it would be my favourite, but I didn't like it at all....It was a bit too spicy/peppery for me. I LOVE Slave to Sin and Down & Dirty though which I got as samples on a whim just to see what they were like... YUM!

I've asked the ladies to add est and b-nol to a bottle of To Soothe a Broken Heart. My guy doesn't seem to react well to stuff with cops in it for some reason and he doesn't like the scent of Sexology (which totally bites because I love it).

Oh yes....I got Sogni Incanti & Naughty Minx from the trading post, just samples, but the bottles were sold out unfortunately... I tried the LP Black and was absolutely certain when I ordered it that it would be my favourite, but I didn't like it at all....It was a bit too spicy/peppery for me. I LOVE Slave to Sin and Down & Dirty though which I got as samples on a whim just to see what they were like... YUM!

Sugared Cream and Sugared Pure are really invaluable as layering tools when working with the LP fragrances, and if you use the Sugared Cream in the way I suggested, layering it OVER the LP Black, you'll be amazed at how it just totally transmogrifies into an almost ethereal, decadent melange, that is VERY much softer than LP Black straight up - and it's EXTREMELY alluring.. ^_~ It draws people to you..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Oh yes....I got Sogni Incanti & Naughty Minx from the trading post, just samples, but the bottles were sold out unfortunately...

Naughty Minx isn't sold out, as far as I can tell (and you nearly gave me a heart attack because I still need to get a bottle of this!).

Naughty Minx isn't sold out, as far as I can tell (and you nearly gave me a heart attack because I still need to get a bottle of this!).

It might be sold out soon - to ME. I am planning on absconding with a large supply. Heh. I wear this amped with Blatant Invitation - tis the favorite of the KSBF. :Hug_emoticon:

It might be sold out soon - to ME. I am planning on absconding with a large supply. Heh. I wear this amped with Blatant Invitation - tis the favorite of the KSBF. ;)

Is she allowed to do that?! :Hug_emoticon: ...lol...

Mara, yer killin' me here! :Hug_emoticon:

Quince was rather noncommital, but I love it (I love too many, that's my whole problem).

Edited by luna65

*Reads as she works*

*Laughs into herself*

*LOVES being a tease*

*Heads back to her work for Mara and Danna..*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ^_______~

OKay..On a more sombre note for a wee second..

Ail )O(

Oh you are cruel, lol jk. I hope you are having fun! You got us all excited. So great to have you around the forum Ail. Your knowledge is so appreciated and you, well your just fabulous B)

It might be sold out soon - to ME. I am planning on absconding with a large supply. Heh. I wear this amped with Blatant Invitation - tis the favorite of the KSBF. ;)

Oooh, I know whom to ask when desperately needing a sold out bottle...I wonder how many the lovely Mara is hoarding :)

Is she allowed to do that?! :Hug_emoticon: ...lol...

Lol, nice :)

So far, I only have the one bottle with BI in it, but after reading this thread, I'm going to do another with Cuddle Bunny and test it on him. And I am so serious about hoarding some bottles away, because I have tried half a dozen other scents on him, and he says, "They're nice, I like them, but it's Naughty Minx that gets you woken up at 4 am." :)

:lol:

You will LMAO when you see my next order...and if you're feeling sadistic you can always email me in response with DENIED! :666:

Oh, no, Luna! What did you DO? LOL! Runs to go secure secret stash.....

Ok, I just checked, we have around 15 bottles left, and I'm keeping FIVE. :001_tt2:

:lol:

You will LMAO when you see my next order...and if you're feeling sadistic you can always email me in response with DENIED! :666:

Ok now you have me curious, please do explain this order :001_tt2:

OH ans Mara, I love the KSBF response to the sense in comparison to Naughty Minx, Priceless!

Edited by Curiouschic

LOL! You really did scare me. (CC, she just ordered one, but TEASED me!) I now have gotten a taste of my own medicine, karma back at me, for all the ladies who have told me over the years that their SO is addicted to them in ONE SCENT, and that I have to please please please bring it back...cripes. I don't think I could make this one again. Ail and I concocted NM over a few months, so not sure I wrote all the steps down exactly... waah!

Actually, Luna, I quoted you when I tried Sexology on him last week. "Does it smell like I'm up to no good?" :666: I read him the funny posts, he gets a kick out of all you ladies.

LOL! You really did scare me. (CC, she just ordered one, but TEASED me!) I now have gotten a taste of my own medicine, karma back at me, for all the ladies who have told me over the years that their SO is addicted to them in ONE SCENT, and that I have to please please please bring it back...cripes. I don't think I could make this one again. Ail and I concocted NM over a few months, so not sure I wrote all the steps down exactly... waah!

Actually, Luna, I quoted you when I tried Sexology on him last week. "Does it smell like I'm up to no good?" :wink2: I read him the funny posts, he gets a kick out of all you ladies.

Hehehe, well I have to thank you ladies you have brought back my MUST HAVES! I am quite at peace in the LP world :(

I just wanted to say that it is great to see you around the forum more Mara. I hope this means life is going well and there is a sense of peace daily.

Come around and stay often :)

I just wanted to say that it is great to see you around the forum more Mara. I hope this means life is going well and there is a sense of peace daily.

Come around and stay often :)

Thank you, Sweetie Pie!!! :( Actually, I have so much stuff to do, my brain overflowed and I ended up just playing hooky with you gals most of the day. Shame on me! But it was a BLAST. You guys always make me laugh.

Thank you, Sweetie Pie!!! :( Actually, I have so much stuff to do, my brain overflowed and I ended up just playing hooky with you gals most of the day. Shame on me! But it was a BLAST. You guys always make me laugh.

No shame on you! You are working on PR for LP today, and customer service :)

Sometimes it is necesary to take a break from your world. When you do you usually come back more productive :wink2:

Alright I am out for the night LP world. I will prolly be on tomorrow lots as I think I am going to play hooky from work. I am a lil groggy from taking a sleeping pill so I apologize if none of this makes sense.

I found out my dad is in the hospital. No other news as he is in BElize. Something to do with his heart...not good. I dont think he has much more time left and it is destroying me ( I just found out).

Anyways sorry for plunking this on this thread...I am going to fall asleep on my computer now...nite

No shame on you! You are working on PR for LP today, and customer service :(

Sometimes it is necesary to take a break from your world. When you do you usually come back more productive :)

Alright I am out for the night LP world. I will prolly be on tomorrow lots as I think I am going to play hooky from work. I am a lil groggy from taking a sleeping pill so I apologize if none of this makes sense.

I found out my dad is in the hospital. No other news as he is in BElize. Something to do with his heart...not good. I dont think he has much more time left and it is destroying me ( I just found out).

Anyways sorry for plunking this on this thread...I am going to fall asleep on my computer now...nite

Keeping you and your dad in my thoughts today, CC. Hope you did take the day off, and I hope it helped you to recharge. ((((CuriousChic)))) Hugs to you.

Oh CC...My best wishes to you and your family...It's very hard being away, I know... Hope you got some needed sleep, and <<<<<Hugs>>>> here for you when you wake up!

Good vibes for you and your Dad, CC......take care!

Sometimes it is necesary to take a break from your world. When you do you usually come back more productive :)

My thoughts are with you and your dad. I've traveled a lot in my life and know how hard it is to be far away, especially when stuff like this happens. Take care of yourself!

Actually, Luna, I quoted you when I tried Sexology on him last week. "Does it smell like I'm up to no good?" :( I read him the funny posts, he gets a kick out of all you ladies.

Mara, have you tried the Women's Down and Dirty with him? It has a Naughty Minx vibe to it....at least, it does on my skin......

CC - good wishes coming your way. Hugs - Shelly B

Thanks all. And sorry once again for highjacking this thread.

Today's been tough but I am hoping things wont be as bad as I am imagining. But I have to face the possibility that he may not be okay.

To top it off today, I fainted and had to get blood test done. I hope it is stress only. or it could be low iron (from my bout in October).

Well life is anything BUT boring. Love having you ladies. Thank-you for your well wishes. I am happily sniffin my Lps (I am huffing on Original LP pink, man this is delicious! And happy.)

Thanks all. And sorry once again for highjacking this thread.

Today's been tough but I am hoping things wont be as bad as I am imagining. But I have to face the possibility that he may not be okay.

To top it off today, I fainted and had to get blood test done. I hope it is stress only. or it could be low iron (from my bout in October).

Well life is anything BUT boring. Love having you ladies. Thank-you for your well wishes. I am happily sniffin my Lps (I am huffing on Original LP pink, man this is delicious! And happy.)

Seriously - your health is most important. Find a well designed iron supplement that is highly bioavailable and you can feel better. The difference in life between a 9 and an 11 is HUGE - and even if both are still low - an 11 is a world away from a 9. You might even find you don't feel like a walking corpse.

From someone who has hunted all over the net to find better iron. Because she's sick of taking it and if she could only get to 15 she could stop. Just sayin'.

(And the Hema-Plex blood builder (Vitaminshoppe -and various grocery stores) has had the most rapid success for me of the bazillion iron supplements I've had the misfortune of ingesting. Who designed liquid iron? Who is willing to lick a rusty bike tire? That person - with the several times $15 spent thinking perhaps it was the cover throwing me off - can go straight to hell - don't pass go.)

Anyway - anemia sucks. And I'm sorry you have it too. Because a CC or a SB without any energy to lift their heads off the pillow is not really CC or really SB.

So be good, take your iron. And if we can help - say so.

Be good to yourself. We love you.

Just never tell anyone I said that (SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) it would ruin my perfectly ugly reputation I've worked hard to build.

Promise?

Edited to say Hema-Plex (from Nature's Plus) - which is a great OTC iron - my nutritionist said I had to take the iron with an Ester C - to increase the bioavailability and this is one of the very few OTC's that have both.

Hope it helps-

Edited by Shelly B

I just saw your post Shelly. Thanks girl :) I think I got a goody for my iron supplement...so, hopefully no more dizzyness.

My doc is requiring regular blood tests. YIKES!

And yes energetic CC (AND SB!!!!) is necessary. I love all you ladies on this forum and am very glad I have it to come to :)