I MADE MYSELF HIGH

OK, so I decided that I am going to play phero-queen tonight, but I haven't decided which scent I am going to wear.....there are several that my sweetie just LOVES, so I am still thinking on that.......BUT, I said to myself.....WELL, I'll go ahead and put the pheros on.....after all I do get self-effects, so I thought that a mood-lifter would be cool. I went in and slathered my arms with unscented SS4W AND unscented COUGAR......I am going to apply Essence Oil to the neck and cleavage, but later.

Well, guess what? I applied so much SS4W and Cougar, that I not only picked up my mood (which is what I was aiming for)......I actually caught a buzz! A big one!! I am giggling as I type this.....I mean, I am higher than a Georgia Pine (as my darling grandmother would say)! GEEZ!

Tonight is going to be fun! I'll let ya'll know what happens!!

OK, so I decided that I am going to play phero-queen tonight, but I haven't decided which scent I am going to wear.....there are several that my sweetie just LOVES, so I am still thinking on that.......BUT, I said to myself.....WELL, I'll go ahead and put the pheros on.....after all I do get self-effects, so I thought that a mood-lifter would be cool. I went in and slathered my arms with unscented SS4W AND unscented COUGAR......I am going to apply Essence Oil to the neck and cleavage, but later.

Well, guess what? I applied so much SS4W and Cougar, that I not only picked up my mood (which is what I was aiming for)......I actually caught a buzz! A big one!! I am giggling as I type this.....I mean, I am higher than a Georgia Pine (as my darling grandmother would say)! GEEZ!

Tonight is going to be fun! I'll let ya'll know what happens!!

Hehehe, OH Dolly, how I love you, hehe. This is awesome. I love that you were giggling as you type. THat is defiently such a happy fun loving place to be.

Cant wait to hear about all your fun tonight!

Oooh side note, this reminds me of one of Tisha reports with..P79? Or something rater. Slathering the two could be a great group mix :lol:

Hehehe, OH Dolly, how I love you, hehe. This is awesome. I love that you were giggling as you type. THat is defiently such a happy fun loving place to be.

Oooh side note, this reminds me of one of Tisha reports with..P79? Or something rater. Slathering the two could be a great group mix :lol:

I tried some of putatives, but as a general rule, they gave me a buzz followed by a great BIG headache! I kind of stopped playing with them after I got that result more than a few times.....

Yeah, I am still just bouncing around here, enjoying being ME! Screw tax season!! HA!

I mean, I always get self-effects from the pheros, but not this much! I think it is the combo of the two, AND that I applied so much (and INHALED deeply).....

Yeah, I am still just bouncing around here, enjoying being ME! Screw tax season!! HA!

I was wondering about tax season knowcking at the door. Good for you to give yourself a break! My sis is a CA and I rarely see her come up for air during this season. I thoroughly believe we all need to give ourselves a breather :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: and enjoy th elil things, like LP :lol:

I was wondering about tax season knowcking at the door. Good for you to give yourself a break! My sis is a CA and I rarely see her come up for air during this season. I thoroughly believe we all need to give ourselves a breather :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: and enjoy th elil things, like LP :lol:

Yeah, I had a round of appts this morning and I am going to be working this weekend, so right now I am just enjoying the fact that I can take a few hours to chill! Being a one-woman show is rough during tax time!

OK, so if you hear in the news about a little cajun guy EXPLODING from lust tonight, you'll know it was my fault.....I decided to apply one of his faves......Lady Casanova.....the only thing is, after I applied it, I remembered......it is the one that I amped with BI and cops.....so, I am now slathered in SS4W, Cougar, BI, and Essence Oil.....OMG...... :lol: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

OK, so if you hear in the news about a little cajun guy EXPLODING from lust tonight, you'll know it was my fault.....I decided to apply one of his faves......Lady Casanova.....the only thing is, after I applied it, I remembered......it is the one that I amped with BI and cops.....so, I am now slathered in SS4W, Cougar, BI, and Essence Oil.....OMG...... :omgwtf::omgwtf:

ROFL!

Dolly - I sincerely hope that as I type - you are somewhere having an excellent time.

The only way you could have a better time - is if you dipped your man in Sorcerer/Wanted Pheros. :banana052:

I believe that calls for a Dom Banana!

I said Dolly was a secret twin - or at least sibling? Well - I read this note. After I had already created a Phero Cloud in my own locale. I had decided I had been in such a work funk that on my day off - I needed fun. So...I swam in EoW oil, topped with Sexology - and a half hour later - overlaid with HAM with an SS4W load.

I was positively SPARKLING this afternoon. I have an awesome dark red/violet highlights do', new make up, a facial, and have started shaping my nails for a wicked fun party tomorrow night.

The lady who does my hair - is convinced I'm having an affair - I'm not - but she is convinced I have such a bounce in my step that nothing but an affair will explain. :-)

Somewhere - or somewhere - among my multiple orders winging their way to me - is a Sorcerer bottle and a Mara's Rocket Fuel. I only wish I had them both before the party tomorrow. Because next Thursday I'll have surgery - and there will be no more fun for a month - nothing but a vicodin created blurr.

Sigh.

And I'll have to live vicariously through ya'll - until I'm healed enough to be naughty Shelly again.

ROFL!

Dolly - I sincerely hope that as I type - you are somewhere having an excellent time.

The only way you could have a better time - is if you dipped your man in Sorcerer/Wanted Pheros. :banana052:

I believe that calls for a Dom Banana!

I said Dolly was a secret twin - or at least sibling? Well - I read this note. After I had already created a Phero Cloud in my own locale. I had decided I had been in such a work funk that on my day off - I needed fun. So...I swam in EoW oil, topped with Sexology - and a half hour later - overlaid with HAM with an SS4W load.

I was positively SPARKLING this afternoon. I have an awesome dark red/violet highlights do', new make up, a facial, and have started shaping my nails for a wicked fun party tomorrow night.

The lady who does my hair - is convinced I'm having an affair - I'm not - but she is convinced I have such a bounce in my step that nothing but an affair will explain. :-)

Somewhere - or somewhere - among my multiple orders winging their way to me - is a Sorcerer bottle and a Mara's Rocket Fuel. I only wish I had them both before the party tomorrow. Because next Thursday I'll have surgery - and there will be no more fun for a month - nothing but a vicodin created blurr.

Sigh.

And I'll have to live vicariously through ya'll - until I'm healed enough to be naughty Shelly again.

Hey lady...sorry you won't get to wear the good smellies for a month...I don't know what's worse, being deprived of the LP's or the actual surgery itself...

anyways sending prayers for speedy recovery your way...I am slow, so they should get there by the time you have the actual surgery next week. hehehe

and dolly, Girrrrl!!!!! I wanna be you when I grow up, or in another life at least...you and countess have the best stories.

djac

The dark red hair is the clue....we ARE related.....mine is intense dark red now.....hahahahaha......I am rubbing off on you!

Having fun thus far.....my hot man is in the shower.....he is loving me tonight.....I am hot and irresistible......will post details tomorrow!! Smooches everybody!

I think i need to up the dosages - if i overload on pheros tonight (going to the circus) do you think i'll cause the animals (4 legged and not 2) to stampede?

SNORT.

Can't say on all 4 legged mammals - but will say the house cats notice a Phero cloud. They both act funny when I have on a ton of pheros. Course that could be they've realized cloud of pheros means no kitties on the bed. ;-)

My guess is the lions in the circus won't have had that sort of aversive conditioning. Just sayin'.

But spread the Phero's thick and come back and tell us what happened tomorrow. <g>

My friend Jill has noticed that dogs are more "friendly" towards her when she wears Me, Jane! I haven't noticed a reaction from my cat (or Quince's cats) but I don't know...you're bound to get some kind of reaction I'm sure, but hopefully among all the hundreds of people your signature won't be singled out by the animals.

My friend Jill has noticed that dogs are more "friendly" towards her when she wears Me, Jane! I haven't noticed a reaction from my cat (or Quince's cats) but I don't know...

Funny u should mention that Luna65,

My cat loves him some Me, Jane and is super sweet when I wear it but that goes for most of the LP's.

He always sniffs the boxes whenever I get them in the mail...

what a kitty!

SNORT.

Can't say on all 4 legged mammals - but will say the house cats notice a Phero cloud. They both act funny when I have on a ton of pheros. Course that could be they've realized cloud of pheros means no kitties on the bed. ;-)

My guess is the lions in the circus won't have had that sort of aversive conditioning. Just sayin'.

But spread the Phero's thick and come back and tell us what happened tomorrow. <g>

okay started with a heavy base of unscented cougar (i am going to the circus after all) on all pulse points, then some

• Shelly B - HAM
  • supersexy for women
  • hotness personified
  • sexology
  • scented cuddle bunny
  • LP Pink

DAMN I smell GOOD

The dark red hair is the clue....we ARE related.....mine is intense dark red now.....hahahahaha......I am rubbing off on you!

Having fun thus far.....my hot man is in the shower.....he is loving me tonight.....I am hot and irresistible......will post details tomorrow!! Smooches everybody!

My sweetie had stars in his eyes all night.....he was totally captivated by me.....and I was thoroughly ravished!

Today, I am wearing LP LE with BI over a swipe of SS4W.....he loves the smell of this one....and he always wants to do things for me when I wear this....he is currently re-caulking my bathtub.....

okay started with a heavy base of unscented cougar (i am going to the circus after all) on all pulse points, then some

• Shelly B - HAM
  • supersexy for women
  • hotness personified
  • sexology
  • scented cuddle bunny
  • LP Pink

DAMN I smell GOOD

Update: i got a lot of hits - literally, the 4yr old boy a seat across from me kept hitting me with his light up sword and then giving me a goofy smile every time i glared at him, and the two older gentlemen who sat in front of me kept looking back at me and making small talk about let them know if i can't see over or around them - all in all i had an amazing time as i was in a good smelling cloud of joy!!

Would definitely wear this again as ...DAMN i smell GOOD

• Shelly B - HAM
  • supersexy for women
  • hotness personified
  • sexology
  • scented cuddle bunny
  • LP Pink

DAMN I smell GOOD

Wowser! That is quite the scent cloud! Glad you had fun, I can only imagine how AMAZING you smelt with those goodies!

My sweetie had stars in his eyes all night.....he was totally captivated by me.....and I was thoroughly ravished!

Today, I am wearing LP LE with BI over a swipe of SS4W.....he loves the smell of this one....and he always wants to do things for me when I wear this....he is currently re-caulking my bathtub.....

Oh Ms. Dolly, your man had no chance :blink: Glad you had fun with your cloud of pheros. Hope today proved to be just as entertaining :wub:

*snickering*

Not AT you, Dolly, WITH you! Your header and first post were so funny! :blink:

Since everyone else was in a big Phero cloud - I thought I'd do the same. :-)

Day:

Generous amount of un-Cougar/covered by Adriennes Honeyed Sin.

And it was a HIT parade. It was most noticeable when I went to pick up a new cell with the DH and the kids. Seriously - I was in a sweat shirt and yoga pants - with the DH and the kids. And everyone who works at the cell store - is too young for me to have even baby sat them. But the sales guy asked me behind the counter where customers aren't supposed to go - and showed me what he was doing to set up the accounts, flirting the whole time. In front of the DH. Who was getting p*ssed. And who pulled me against him and whispers in my ear - what kind of a** flirts with a man's wife right in front of him?

And muttered something about making sure he hit the gym.

Then - another sales man came by - also really young but cuter - who interrupted the sale to make small talk with me. Until he saw the DH's response and he scurried to the other side of the store. The DH is HUGE so most men think twice/three times before even going there. Did I mention the sweat shirt and the kids? Seriously.

And then the DH smelled the Honeyed Sin and said - I don't know what you are wearing - but if we were home - I'd be locking you up in the bedroom right now.

Onto the liquor/wine store - to purchase gifts for the party. DH/kids have gone home. At one point, no less than 3 sales men where wandering around, giving me tips on wines, liquors and making small talk. I looked like the pied piper of the wine shoppe.

Loaded it on for the party - Cougar/more honey sin/EoW oil. My DH was following me around like a big goofball - glaring at every male who talked to me - including his poker buds. Who were friendlier than normal. :-)

Anyway - it was a fun day. Love the unscented Cougar. Love it. Hope that if Dr. Stone makes a run at replicating - it's close to the Pharmacom version. What great effects.

Well, I made a new discovery this weekend, for all of the EoW addicts (like ME)! If you like Happy Water, add some Essence Oil directly to the bottle.....it gives it a boost, and since it already a has a lot of different notes, the Essence Oil blends seamlessly into it....I get a hint of it here and there, just like a piece of over-ripe fruit, and I know what it is, but I bet nobody else would.....my sweetie just tells me I smell "yummy".....

And then the DH smelled the Honeyed Sin and said - I don't know what you are wearing - but if we were home - I'd be locking you up in the bedroom right now.

Onto the liquor/wine store - to purchase gifts for the party. DH/kids have gone home. At one point, no less than 3 sales men where wandering around, giving me tips on wines, liquors and making small talk. I looked like the pied piper of the wine shoppe.

Ooh, fabulous phero fun! I love the "pied piper of the wine shoppe" hehe.

Gotta love the way pheros effect men around us.

Sigh, I am at the lonely, missing having a man around, part of my newly single life. Do I contact the emotionally abusive ex because I do love him and miss him... or do I wear my pheros and just lavish in the flirts of other boys.

BAH I hate this time...

Well looks like I am gonna be wearing a lot of cuddling, feel good pheros for the next while...

Keep up with your expeditions ladies! I need to live through you :001_302:

Sigh, I am at the lonely, missing having a man around, part of my newly single life. Do I contact the emotionally abusive ex because I do love him and miss him... or do I wear my pheros and just lavish in the flirts of other boys.

BAH I hate this time...

Well looks like I am gonna be wearing a lot of cuddling, feel good pheros for the next while...

Keep up with your expeditions ladies! I need to live through you :001_302:

CC

I know it's hard not to be amongst the married, but Girrrrl! single life is in itself very rewarding and soooo much fun...you get to be a whole lot naughty and not feel the least guilty...I say wear them damn powerful pheros and let the men line up, get yo self a different man for every day of the week, maybe two for Saturday...hehehe

and as far as contacting the mentally/emotionally abusive ex...stay STRONG lady, dont break down CC....I bet it took some time to get life back to some sense of normal and functional after him, so don't give him back that power...you have worked hard...and more important he is so not worth you

cheer up, put on some LP's and go get some menssssssss (yeah, more than one...hehehe)

djac

edited to fix grammatical errors

Edited by djacquelynstew

CC

I know it's hard not to be amongst the married, but Girrrrl! single life is in itself very rewarding and soooo much fun...you get to be a whole lot naughty and not feel the least guilty...I say wear them damn powerful pheros and let the men line up, get yo self a different man for every day of the week, maybe two for Saturday...hehehe

and as far as contacting the mentally/emotionally abusive ex...stay STRONG lady, dont break down CC....I bet it took some time to get life back to some sense of normal and functional after him, so don't give him back that power...you have worked hard...and more important he is so not worth you

cheer up, put on some LP's and go get some menssssssss (yeah, more than one...hehehe)

djac

edited to fix grammatical errors

I agree with Djac on this one.....stay strong, and don't contact him, because he doesn't deserve you! There are some good ones out there....I FINALLY found one.....you have to sort through a lot of them before you find one worth keeping.....BUT, the "tryouts" are half the fun!

CC, my ex is also mentally/emotionally abusive besides being an alcoholic. there were many times after I left him that I wanted to contact him just to near a man, someone I once loved, but I stayed strong & didn't contact him.

I'm a better person for it now.

I know how hard it is, I'm sending you healing thoughts. :001_302:

BAH I hate this time...

Keep up with your expeditions ladies! I need to live through you :rockon:

Um - CC I love you. Seriously.

But you should not assume because I have a DH - that he is a) the one and :001_302: I should keep him. For all of the reasons you probably re-examined your life.

It's easier for both of us - and more honest - if you just assume I'm married. :-)

Everyone of us - has crosses to bear.

But I'm grateful that this board is here. And for on-line friends - who share LP addiction - and laughter.

So - it's all good.

I love the self effects and the buzz I get wearing certain pheros/perfumes. Today I wore treasured hearts, sweet valentine with EST, the newest love potion, and some cuddlebunny... lovely cloud and so sweet... All I can say is it works.. well... when you hear a man muttering under his breath... this wasnt supposed to happen...lol you know you smell amazing...And the truth is I wasnt expecting it to happen at all, even with the pheros...because of neg circumstances unrelated to me...going on right now...anyhow it was a surprisingly fun unexpected afternoon delight... my fav kind... and after the neg response to the sexology, as much as it had been a hit before, I decided to go with somethng totally different...maybe I will ease the sexology back in a little later... oh what fun these pheros can be...

Oh Magikmaiden! Excellent mix, glad you had some unexpected fun! Isnt that really the best kind :001_302:

Tomorrow I am going for afternoon appies with my co-workers. I think I am going to use a boost and have some phero fun.

As you lovely ladies have said, I am going to stay strong! I know I cant call him, or at least shouldnt.

There are many great fish in the sea...I am not very good at being patient, lol.

Phero fun, phero fun, phero fun...I am going to concentrate on it and hve fun with it :rockon:

Thanks ladies. Keep em stories coming! :CHEERS~19:

CC hang in there girl.... while it may seem bad love is worse than none... well it isnt... just make sure you dont fall into the same previous type of relationship... and I speak from expereince here...Decide what you wont put up with in your life and stick to it... There are alot more men out there than woman...

Or if you are like me decide you really dont need one except for a little recreation and have a ball...

Oh Magikmaiden! Excellent mix, glad you had some unexpected fun! Isnt that really the best kind :001_302:

Tomorrow I am going for afternoon appies with my co-workers. I think I am going to use a boost and have some phero fun.

As you lovely ladies have said, I am going to stay strong! I know I cant call him, or at least shouldnt.

There are many great fish in the sea...I am not very good at being patient, lol.

Phero fun, phero fun, phero fun...I am going to concentrate on it and hve fun with it :rockon:

Thanks ladies. Keep em stories coming! :CHEERS~19:

Lack of patience seems to be a common trait here. :-) CC - have a blast today. I'm sorry if my post sounded cranky - it wasn't meant to. Sometimes direct comes out wrong.