Dracula's Bakery

Guest Lor

Guest Lor

Just got it, put it on in the parkinglot of the postoffice !!!

goes on foody...very very foody.

all i could smell was cake batter, and for a moment i actually thought this was too foody and it might be one of those scents that sits on the backburner....

i was a little bummed.

then, suddenly, im salivating.

the smell was edible,not just sweet.

after aprox 8 minutes, its dries to a spicy pumpkin cupcake,

with alot of the foody part mellowed and more of a autumn-treat-adult-sexiness left.

im in LOVE.

Guest Lor
I love this one too! My nine year old just may get a bottle for his birthday because I want some and I can't justify it for myself because my SO isn't into spicy or foody!!!

i totally get that you want to smell good to your SO.

unfortunately mine is picky to the extent that

we dont have much in common scent-wise

and it boils down to me

connecting a fond memory ( :) ) to each new scent i wear around him.

i will make him looooove pumpkin.

he is going to think of sex every day in the fall.....

Studies have shown that the two scents men are most attracted to are pumpkin pie and lavender.

But what you said:

autumn-treat-adult-sexiness

...again reminds me of Potion 31 because it sounds like it has that same aura of a sexy gourmand.

Guest Lor
Studies have shown that the two scents men are most attracted to are pumpkin pie and lavender.

But what you said:

...again reminds me of Potion 31 because it sounds like it has that same aura of a sexy gourmand.

and im glad you mentioned the Potion 31 because when i first came back to this forum

i tried ordering the Potion 31 and was bummed that it was gone.

glad to know i got the next best thing :)

btw,

there was yet another study done that said the number one scent men like even more than pumpkin was donut.

can you imagine?

yes baby, i smell like fried dough for YOU....

:)

See that makes perfect sense to me, personally, because my Quince loves sweet scents. My running joke in the community when talking about his reactions to scents is that he wants me to smell like cake. And he's actually said that numerous times.

Like last night, for example:

"So I've got the new -"

"Do any of them smell like cake?"

*dramatic sigh* "Patience, Master Quince."

Hehehe, luna, I love "Master" Quince ;) and your dialogues!

and it boils down to me

connecting a fond memory ( :D ) to each new scent i wear around him.

i will make him looooove pumpkin.

he is going to think of sex every day in the fall.....

now THIS is a brilliant idea. What a great way to make a man LOVE a scent but to give him a real GOOD scent memory to associate with it! I like it! :D

yes baby, i smell like fried dough for YOU....

How lovely eh? ...yeesh, them men are just odd lol (but then again, phero use aside, I guess us ladies are crazy too ;) )

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Yep..Have to say that the lovely man of my life loves best of all when my perfume is foody or gourmand. He also finds those perfumes the sexiest of ALL of my fragrances.

If it smells of..

Cookies? Check.

Cinnamon? Check.

Cake? Check.

Honey? Check - VERY much so.

Hazelnut? Check.

Fudge? Check. Mummie Chunks is a real fave of his as he says it smells Like Olde Country Fudge - go figure.. ^_~

Pumpkin? Check and really cant wait for Dracula's Bakery now!

Grapefruit? Check. Scented Cougar has him on his knees..Quite literally.. ^_~

Gingerbread? Check.

Coconut? Check.

Vanilla? Check - Actually ALL Vanillas have his head spinning in the best way possible..

Pink Sugar - he would inhale this for hours on end if he could.. Oh wait - he DOES! ^_~

Chocolate? Check - all kinds..

Raspberry? Check - must be black or dark though - preferably in a blend that also has dark chocolate, vanilla and caramel.

The list goes on and on and on..

Just as well I LIKE smelling of food! :D

Blessings

Ail )O(

This is sold out already, which makes me very sad. :lol: I just sniffed it.

Hey, maybe Danna will make more...hint, hint!!

I was able to order one just under the wire ! after reading all the raves, well...I can't wait !!

Guest Lor
Awwww..hope u are wrong about this... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

when i ordered it, i also ordered sugared pumpkins because the scent-

although different-

was totally worthy of a full bottle!

sugared pumpkins to me was lighter and more of a perfume.

like a floral-pumpkin but no definitive flower smell (i dont do floral).

maybe im thinking of more of a "fresh" smell to the pumpkin,

as opposed to Drakulas "baked" smell.

all i know is that i liked it enough to get a full-size.

food for thought, sniffy one!

when i ordered it, i also ordered sugared pumpkins because the scent-

although different-

was totally worthy of a full bottle!

sugared pumpkins to me was lighter and more of a perfume.

like a floral-pumpkin but no definitive flower smell (i dont do floral).

maybe im thinking of more of a "fresh" smell to the pumpkin,

as opposed to Drakulas "baked" smell.

all i know is that i liked it enough to get a full-size.

food for thought, sniffy one!

I find that very interesting Lor,

Thanks for the suggestion...sugared pumpkins....I like the sound of that one!!

Hehe I don't do floral either...just sweet and once in a while foodie but not very often unless it is pumpkin...

Does sugared pumpkins ...smell anything like the bath and bodyworks lotions?...man I love the scent of their pumpkin lotions!! Yummy!

Guest Lor
I find that very interesting Lor,

Thanks for the suggestion...sugared pumpkins....I like the sound of that one!!

Hehe I don't do floral either...just sweet and once in a while foodie but not very often unless it is pumpkin...

Does sugared pumpkins ...smell anything like the bath and bodyworks lotions?...man I love the scent of their pumpkin lotions!! Yummy!

i honestly dont know.

i do reccomend that you do a sample of sugared pumpkins,

because even if they do make more drakulas bakery, this one still rocks in its own rite.

like i said, i got BOTH,

not because drakulas is selling fast (they had plenty when i got the sugared pumpkins)

but because its different enough to be appreciated but still similar enough that you'll like it.

if your considering it, i would try it soon.

sugared pumpkins is on the "going" list.

3 bottles left.

why is pumpkin so damn cool????

yum.

J#'s ....

Have you tried Potion 31? It's all about the yummy pumpkin goodness :666:

It's really lovely to layer with Eggnog or any creamy vanilla scent too

Guest Lor
This is a very pretty spicy pumpkin.

Alas, IT BURNS!

WTF? I never have this problem.

:666:

its the cinnamon,hon.

some are just sensitive to spice.

i would check to see if there is cinnamon in it, its prolly that.

Allspice! and probably cinnamon too!

If you're sensitive, don't wear it on your skin! (If you totally love it and still want to wear it, try the cotton ball in the bra trick that the ladies here have shared!)

I'm usually not sensitive to cinnamon or spice. But I think I know why I'm having this reaction now-I tested it on the back of my hand. The same hand that's been slathered in hand sanitizer several times a day all week because so many of my co-workers have been sick. So there ya go-I'm an idiot.

I think I need to stop by Goth Rosary and order some alcohol-free hand sanitizer. This stuff is wrecking my hands.

i honestly dont know.

i do reccomend that you do a sample of sugared pumpkins,

because even if they do make more drakulas bakery, this one still rocks in its own rite.

like i said, i got BOTH,

not because drakulas is selling fast (they had plenty when i got the sugared pumpkins)

but because its different enough to be appreciated but still similar enough that you'll like it.

if your considering it, i would try it soon.

sugared pumpkins is on the "going" list.

3 bottles left.

why is pumpkin so damn cool????

yum.

Pumpkin is cool and yummy and smells soooo divine! LOL...pumpkin addict yes I am one!

I will definitely try and remember to get me a sample of that sugared pumpkin u were talking about...Dracula's bakery was yummy but I wanted to test it out first so...I only got me a sample...sucks now but hey I still have something...right?

Thank you Lor!!

:666:

J#'s ....

Have you tried Potion 31? It's all about the yummy pumpkin goodness :lol:

It's really lovely to layer with Eggnog or any creamy vanilla scent too

Hiya Rosebud,

Actually, I never did try Potion 31...isn't it in the sold out section though?? I'll have to go look this one up...thanks for the suggestion! Yup...tis sold out! :666:

Edited by j5382001

SOLD OUT?! Nooooo!!! I'm ordering on MONDAY!! I finally got my damn loan check.

Crap I want this!

Mara, Danna? You plan on whippin up any more of this?

Hiya Rosebud,

Actually, I never did try Potion 31...isn't it in the sold out section though?? I'll have to go look this one up...thanks for the suggestion! Yup...tis sold out! :666:

I'm sure you can get some in the trading post tho :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Someone will be sitting on a sample or 2

I'm sure you can get some in the trading post tho :smilies-23596:

Someone will be sitting on a sample or 2

That's what I'm hoping for Rosebud!!

Just will have to look a little closer...someone's bound to have a couple somewhere..hehe

Here is the description for Potion 31, there's no pumpkin:

spicy carrot cake crumbs, sweet creamy frosting, vanilla, aged ambers and a drizzle of honey

But the reason I compared the two is that they both seem to have a "sexy foodie" kind of aura.

Here is the description for Potion 31, there's no pumpkin:

spicy carrot cake crumbs, sweet creamy frosting, vanilla, aged ambers and a drizzle of honey

But the reason I compared the two is that they both seem to have a "sexy foodie" kind of aura.

Thanks Lun65,

I am thinking the spicy carrot cakes smells very similar to pumpkin...ok I am assuming here but it might be a possiblity...and the blend of the vanilla and frosting could be the extra little culprits...lol...

Thanks Lun65,

I am thinking the spicy carrot cakes smells very similar to pumpkin...ok I am assuming here but it might be a possiblity...and the blend of the vanilla and frosting could be the extra little culprits...lol...

i originally wanted the potion 31.

they were sold out of it quite a while back.

that would be another fave smell, carrotcake.

OMG Quince lost his mind over this one, he NOMed me like there was no tomorrow. :)

Truth be told, I don't even really remember what it smelled like on me because I got dabbed and then devoured...so I'll have to try it myself later. Pumpkin is kind of a dodgy note on me but I guess this one worked out right.

Okay so, when I smell this on me all I can smell is the spice...in the vial it's definitely yummy sweet pumpkin cupcakes but when I put it on it's like I joined the Spice Girls and my new nom de popstar is All Spice, lol. So I began to suspect that maybe when I got dabbed originally I was wearing something else sweet and maybe that's what Quince was smelling, uh, after I was ravaged. *ahem* Maybe with aging the cupcake part will emerge, because I like my new nickname, heh. :clapW2:

Okay so, when I smell this on me all I can smell is the spice...in the vial it's definitely yummy sweet pumpkin cupcakes but when I put it on it's like I joined the Spice Girls and my new nom de popstar is All Spice, lol. So I began to suspect that maybe when I got dabbed originally I was wearing something else sweet and maybe that's what Quince was smelling, uh, after I was ravaged. *ahem* Maybe with aging the cupcake part will emerge, because I like my new nickname, heh. :)

Am thinking that's loads better than the "Old Spice" Girl... :blush:

My skin acts much the same with these type scents.

might there be a re-brew for this one?

curious on behalf of anyone i inadvertantly sent here for some before i knew it was out....

im suggesting the sugared pumpkins as well,

but i dont suspect that will last as there is like only 3.

im going to try some other "autumn" scents,

but for a pumpkin-bread kinda smell,

this is IT.

maybe next month we will have a different version of pumpkin bread.

or umm a REBREW ???

might there be a re-brew for this one?

curious on behalf of anyone i inadvertantly sent here for some before i knew it was out....

im suggesting the sugared pumpkins as well,

but i dont suspect that will last as there is like only 3.

im going to try some other "autumn" scents,

but for a pumpkin-bread kinda smell,

this is IT.

maybe next month we will have a different version of pumpkin bread.

or umm a REBREW ???

Oooh there has been quite the demand for a rebrew...

With regards to sugared pumpkin, you can ALWAYS request this one to be made. They cant guarantee it will be identical, but pretty darn close :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Oh Lor you are going to LOVE the September new release time! It is all about autumn and pupkins and num num num...have you tried the halloween goodies left in stock?

Danna made three different pumpkin blends, (all of them a smaller quantity than we normally do for a monthly release, that's why we were so short on that one this month, sorry!), but a variation comes out this month, and another variation next month. One of them has the addition of pinky sugars, and the other has gingerbread. I probably shouldn't be letting the cat (or bat) out of the bag, but the next one is named, "Baby Drac's Olde Tyme Teething Formula". heh.

Oooh there has been quite the demand for a rebrew...

With regards to sugared pumpkin, you can ALWAYS request this one to be made. They cant guarantee it will be identical, but pretty darn close :)

Oh Lor you are going to LOVE the September new release time! It is all about autumn and pupkins and num num num...have you tried the halloween goodies left in stock?

i cant wait for september,Curious!

i have already ordered sugared pumpkins, i tried ordering potion 31 a long time ago, just a week after it was sold out i believe.

i have also tried the gretel's sugared candy corn. loved it. too sweet for every day though.

i have ordered autumn mist, but i dont know if im going to order the Hallowtide....

i adore pumpkins and patchouli,

so it definately has me waffling,

but im over the apple because i wore DK Delicious for 2 years straight and need a break from the apple.

if i knew the apple was scarce i might try it.....