Hi!

I will be making my first order soon and would appreciate any Ideas on what to get!

So far I am looking at getting the sample sizes of Tail, Phero Girl, Cuddle Bunny, and To Soothe a Broken Heart. Also I am thinking about ordering OCCO in Gold shield. Possibly White,Pink, or red Shield. I'm just not really sure how amber smells? I really like scents that are dessert/sweet/floral. I don't really like baby powder type scents as well as patchouli or musks, but I read they have a way of making all things blend great here :) I really want to try Like a Magnet,and BI but I couldn't find them as a sample so Maybe I will get the full or 1/3 size? I am an A-nol woman I don't really agree with the B-nol so much. Thanks! Also Beths blushing Milkmaid sounds wonderful!

Edited by Madison

Hi!

I will be making my first order soon and would appreciate any Ideas on what to get!

So far I am looking at getting the sample sizes of Tail, Phero Girl, Cuddle Bunny, and To Soothe a Broken Heart. Also I am thinking about ordering OCCO in Gold shield. Possibly White,Pink, or red Shield. I'm just not really sure how amber smells? I really like scents that are dessert/sweet/floral. I don't really like baby powder type scents as well as patchouli or musks, but I read they have a way of making all things blend great here :) I really want to try Like a Magnet,and BI but I couldn't find them as a sample so Maybe I will get the full or 1/3 size? I am an A-nol woman I don't really agree with the B-nol so much. Thanks! Also Beths blushing Milkmaid sounds wonderful!

Welcome to the forum!!

It sounds like the ones that you chose will give you a good sampling! The Like a Magnet, OCCO, and unscented phero blends do not come in sample sizes, but the good thing is that if you try them and they are not for you, you can pop them onto the trading post, and someone will probably take them off your hands!!

Yes, Mara and Danna are true artists.....they can take scents of types that you have "normally" not cared for in the past, and turn them into something beautiful.....I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone just a bit, and try some new things.....I did when I came here, and found out that I really enjoy a lot of scents that I wasn't sure I would!!

Amber is a resin, and depending on the type in a particular blend, it can be dark, or dry, or even a little sweet, but normally is a good base note in a lot of perfumes.

You may also want to get a couple of samples of the Love Potion line.....LP Red, Black, Original, Pink.....most of the perfumes here are limited editions, but those are a permanent part of the inventory.....

Your interested in a few that are sold out, like Tail and Beth's BM.

If you can get a sample of Tail I think you will like it....its very watery and tropical to my nose.

Pherogirl is the best honey smell I have ever smelled. Period.

If your interested in Beth's Blushing milkmaid, you might want to go in the direction of OCCO White.

I have the types of scents your thinking of trying and your going to love them all if you like sweet/foody. Cuddlebunny satisfies a few scent directions.

If you like alphanol, the LAM in pink amber and vanilla honey are safe choices you will love, and then if you like the smell of brownsugar, thats a given.

I would sample LP Original and LP Red if you can.

BTW, welcome to LP !!!!

:)

Edited by Lor

I also would second the recommendations for LP: Original and Red, as well as Cuddle Bunny ^^.

Phero Girl is simply gorgeous if you love honey it isn't to be missed. Cuddle Bunny is lovely on it's own and also layers fantastically, I reach for

it often.

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid is still available, but since it's in the PE section you can't get a sample of it, you'd have to order a bottle.

As far as the OCCOs go, if you like the really sweet scents then you might want to go with the Pink or the White. If it turns out you enjoy Phero Girl then you will probably also like the Gold. The phero mixes (as opposed to the phero-enhanced perfumes) you cannot get as samples. LAM is a great all-around mix, and the original scent is sweet yet light enough to layer with other things if you so desire.

Hi Madi! I think I know you from another site...you're looking for EOW aren't you?

If you like a-nol and cops (so do I!) you really should try the LAM Vanilla Honey. It goes with everything - in fact I am wearing it today - I had forgotten I put some on along with all my other scents. The scent is there, but not intrusive so you can put whatever other perfume on that you like.

And yes, I would definitely try samples of Pherogirl & Cuddle Bunny.

As people have mentioned, LAM, OCCO and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid are available as bottles only, but if you are used to EOW, you will probably love any (and all) of those!

Welcome aboard and let us know what you decide.

Hi!

Thanks so much Lor! Super informative! Really helps!

It is interesting you are the first person to welcome me here! I believe you were the first person to welcome me at another place as well! Interesting!

Pony,

Hi! Yes I am looking for EOW thats me ;)

Thanks everyone! I will post what I order and how it goes!

Hi!

Thanks so much Lor! Super informative! Really helps!

It is interesting you are the first person to welcome me here! I believe you were the first person to welcome me at another place as well! Interesting!

Pony,

Hi! Yes I am looking for EOW thats me ;)

Thanks everyone! I will post what I order and how it goes!

I ANSWERED YOU IN YOUR OTHER THREAD!!

WELCOME!!

Threads merged to (sort of) save confusion. :happybirthday:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thank you,

I kept trying to delete the first one after I realized I didn't quite post in the right place! I couldn't figure out how so thanks!

Hi!

So far I am looking at getting the sample sizes of Tail, Phero Girl, Cuddle Bunny, and To Soothe a Broken Heart. Also I am thinking about ordering OCCO in Gold shield. Possibly White,Pink, or red Shield. I'm just not really sure how amber smells? I really like scents that are dessert/sweet/floral. I don't really like baby powder type scents as well as patchouli or musks, but I read they have a way of making all things blend great here :happybirthday: I really want to try Like a Magnet,and BI but I couldn't find them as a sample so Maybe I will get the full or 1/3 size? I am an A-nol woman I don't really agree with the B-nol so much. Thanks! Also Beths blushing Milkmaid sounds wonderful!

For a dessert/sweet smell--Fallen Angel or Sugared Moon Dust.

Welcome !

I love Occo Red,unlike so many here,apparently I am not a honey scent type,I tried really hard to like Phero Girl,but it did not work.

Everything I have tried from LP is exceptionally well crafted,finding what You like is the fun part.Get a whole bunch of samples...I think they should have a sampler pack called "Forum Favorites" :happybirthday:

Welcome !

I love Occo Red,unlike so many here,apparently I am not a honey scent type,I tried really hard to like Phero Girl,but it did not work.

Everything I have tried from LP is exceptionally well crafted,finding what You like is the fun part.Get a whole bunch of samples...I think they should have a sampler pack called "Forum Favorites" :happybirthday:

I second that! Forum Favorites sampler pack! :OUDFDC~110:

I made my order~! Now how to make the time until I get it go by a little faster... Ha :happybirthday:

I ordered samples of Cuddle Bunny, Tail, Phero Girl, LP Red, Pink, and Original as well as Vanilla and Honey LAM,

Blushing Milkmaid, and OCCO Pink :OUDFDC~110::lol:

The hard part was not ordering a Blatant Invitation! I want to wait until I find out what scents I like most then order it with the scent as a spray/Alcohol base.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my order!! Thanks for the freebies and love my princess!!! I liked LP Red and Original the best! Here are the rest of my reviews of the scents so far and a couple questions. Thanks! http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3941

• 2 weeks later...

Hi... Well Good news Bad news... I got my order *yay* I ended up getting OCCO Gold (I originally ordered Gold then called an hour later because I read the how its supposed to smell like sex part and got scared ha and she gladly suggested the pink :) Plus I had Phero girl in my order so then I could gage how I felt with phero girl to see if I wanted to try Gold in the future) Instead of the Pink Mara said the Pink was super sweet so I was excited to try that one. Instead of going through sending it back again i'll just keep this one.

I got my LAM original as well. From just sniffing the outside of the bottles they both have the powder smell to me :( Afraid to put them on, but I was to excited and ventured ahead ha :) They Both smell really similar. The only difference I can detect is the LAM seems to have a bit of true vanilla like a bean, and the OCCO seems to have a bit stronger of a smell as well as the powdery part. Sometime the vanilla seems to come through stronger I really like it. I used 1 spray of both. How many sprays do most women usually use with these products? 1-2 or more like 3-4 or more? I feel like if I did more than 2 it would probably be to much. I tried to cover the LAM with LP Original I though since it dried to down to such a light scent it would be really easy to cover. Well it seems the powderyness has stuck again and completely eaten up the LP Original. Now the LAM arm smells like light powdery with a hint of spicy? from the Original. I am going to experiment with the LAM and see if something else would be a better cover. Also I sprayed the LAM to my wrist then put the Original around it like the lam is the doughnut hole and Original is the doughnut part. Maybe I should have applied directly on top, or maybe doesn't matter since it was sort of eaten up into the powdery abyss anyway.

To me the OCCO Gold scent it like honey and powder. I quite like the honey part. :) It seems not as light as the LAM but at least it isn't overpowering like some of the others I tried where I feel like I would be that person that has to much on at least at 1 spray. I think I am going to put the OCCO Gold onto the trading post along with some others and keep experimenting with the LAM I'm not sure though yet. Since the occo wasn't so overpowering I am definitely going to try the new sampler to see how those work out.

is your OCCO Gold a Beta Spray? What would you like for it? If you have scents you'd like to trade I could do that or gc. Let me know!

Hi there TG,

Yes it's a beta spray. One spray used. I think I will do a GC since I'm still trying out the different scents before I buy a big bottle. Is 40 ok since I bought for 45 and only one spray used? I also have lots of sniffies and some samples if you want any. As well as some other stuff like BBM guess I need to get over to the trading post and put them up. I will probably do this tomorrow.