Denise's Silky Freesia and Musk

Madison

I have no Idea how to describe the scent this has, but I will say as soon as I smelled it I thought of one of my best friends. It is exactly how she smells!!! I brought the sniffie I had of this to see give to her if she liked it, and let her know how I thought it smelled like her. She was like "really you think it smells like me? What do I smell like?" ha I don't know how to describe to her what I think she smells like, but she opened it and put it on and said omg it did smell like her and she kept sniffing it and saying it's that one thing... I know what you are talking about.. I do smell like this etc. She now has my two sniffies!

This was my experience thanks!

• 1 month later...
It is lovely, so is the one who though of it.....

awww baby TG...

I was surprised, because of the three I did, I thought this would be my least favorite, but it actually was the favorite of the three...light dainty feminine and beautiful...The ladies did a wonderful job on this. I really like it I do.

• 1 month later...

This one is very much like "Karmiel's Silken Moonlight on me. There is a slight difference, but I can't put my finger on it.... It is very lovely though...

• 4 weeks later...
awww baby TG...

I was surprised, because of the three I did, I thought this would be my least favorite, but it actually was the favorite of the three...light dainty feminine and beautiful...The ladies did a wonderful job on this. I really like it I do.

I very light feminine scent. I'll wear this to work during the 'low-season'.

Hm funny this is one of the first ones I ever got- surprised I didn't comment on it. Agree with JOC, a very feminine whisper. Freesia is one of my favorite flowers and this scent is very true, seamlessly blended with musk. Wonderful for bedtime and I actually would do this for evening too- it has the same shimmery elegance as the also lovely KSM but IMO a bit more to say (because of the specificity of the freesia).

Edited by tyvey

Hm funny this is one of the first ones I ever got- surprised I didn't comment on it. Agree with JOC, a very feminine whisper. Freesia is one of my favorite flowers and this scent is very true, seamlessly blended with musk. Wonderful for bedtime and I actually would do this for evening too- it has the same shimmery elegance as the also lovely KSM but IMO a bit more to say (because of the specificity of the freesia).

I don't know why but this scent seems to turn sour or slightly acidic after an hour. Is it my chemistry?

• 7 months later...

This is a total WHISPER on my skin in comparison to With every breath! :aola: I couldn't smell it at first!! The scent reminds me of Karmiel's silken moonlight except this is a much lighter version of it :)

I think this is going to be my TO go scents when i don't know what to wear for the day :woohoonaner2gy::):) It's lovely :):):)

I have a feeling i wil go through this like crazy! I normally need A DAB on my skin! This... I've done a cross through my neck, collarbone and chest!!! :D May be my skin eats the oil??? i dunno but the scent is gone within 3 hours!! :) It's beautiful though... WIll save it for special days :)

• 1 year later...

This one has a light and clean flower scent well rounded by the musk. Nothing sharp, nothing overpowering. Freesia is actually one of my favourite flowers, so I bought yet another PE with freesia, Valentina's Delight, too, which is much stronger. Denise's Freesia & Musk is softer, most probably due to the musk. It's perfect for daytime as well as for evening wear.

• 1 month later...