is it just me?

May

Well, I placed my order and am so excited......BUT, what happened to the batch of Sugared Hunks you were cooking up? Specifically, sugared Antonio Banderas? :(

• 3 weeks later...

OK, since these were released around the middle of January, does that mean I have to wait another couple of weeks 'til the middle of February for the next round? Nothing in this one hooked me and reeled me in, and I didn't have money for the previous two, so I'm looking forward to the February releases!

Darbla

OK, since these were released around the middle of January, does that mean I have to wait another couple of weeks 'til the middle of February for the next round? Nothing in this one hooked me and reeled me in, and I didn't have money for the previous two, so I'm looking forward to the February releases!

Darbla

Yeah ! I 2nd that ! when do we get to see the FEBRUARY RELEASES ?

Yeah ! I 2nd that ! when do we get to see the FEBRUARY RELEASES ?

That's the same thing that I (and my credit card) are wondering...... :)

We're waiting for some new ingredients to arrive, so it's going to be a few days.

We've ordered some extremely exotic precious attars from India, from a family who has been crafting them for generations. We're really excited to try them in our new blends!

We're waiting for some new ingredients to arrive, so it's going to be a few days.

We've ordered some extremely exotic precious attars from India, from a family who has been crafting them for generations. We're really excited to try them in our new blends!

sounds delicious !!

Hmm..

Those attars sound most intriguing - I think this month's collection will be extrememly interesting and far too tempting... :)

May

Hmm..

Those attars sound most intriguing - I think this month's collection will be extrememly interesting and far too tempting... :)

May

OOOOOOOOOOH, I can't wait!!! Attars and pheros.......WOW.

Oh, my... how deliciously enticing... I sense that we are going to become "slathering hordes" quite soon, whipped into an acquisitional fervor by the anticipation...

Slathering hordes...I love it!

At this point I have a strong mental image of us all pressing our faces up against the windows of Mara and Danna's alchemy lab and huffing on the glass...

OR

You know the bit in Frankenstein where the mob all light torches and go to storm the castle....? :)

May

Edited by May

You know the bit in Frankenstein where the mob all light torches and go to storm the castle....? :)

LOL ! thinking the same exact thought :lol: ! (I've got "matches")

ps: May, I never wear the the "Potion Bastet", I just take a deep "whiff" to last me a while. :) Thx again. L

At this point I have a strong mental image of us all pressing our faces up against the windows of Mara and Danna's alchemy lab and huffing on the glass...

May

A la zombies..."Potionsssssssss....!"

My mom is almost as excited for the new releases as I am. I told her the Cougar Potion wouldn't be out for a little while and she's like " Whaaaaaat? You mean I can't order it now?" " Well tell me as soon as it comes out."

That is so cool that you share in the excitement with your mom! My daughters and I all eagerly await the new releases together too :P

I don't think I will be buying any potions this month. Much as I hate to say it, I should be sensible as I have just paid a deposit on a new place and am about to put the deposit on my holiday - so no perfumes until March's paycheque for me!

But can you all cross your fingers (and toes) that just one bottle of a certain potion on the endangered list stays available until then and that fate is kind in that way? :PB)

;)

May

I don't think I will be buying any potions this month. Much as I hate to say it, I should be sensible as I have just paid a deposit on a new place and am about to put the deposit on my holiday - so no perfumes until March's paycheque for me!

But can you all cross your fingers (and toes) that just one bottle of a certain potion on the endangered list stays available until then and that fate is kind in that way? :PB)

;)

May

May, I'm sure that if you asked the lovely ladies to hold one for you, they probably would.....

May, I'm sure that if you asked the lovely ladies to hold one for you, they probably would.....

No, I don't think that would be fair... I shall just surrender myself to the "fickle finger of fate".... (As one does!) :)

May

Hey, May! We're in the same boat! =) Actually, I'm waiting for my travel reimbursement to hit my bank account so I can, you know, pay off my other bills. But you always have next month, right? =D

Heya Cinderfallen.

Are you after something on the going, going, gone list too? I guess I am just going to have a nice glass of this friendly looking bottle of Chablis to help me deal with the stress of it all! (It being a Saturday and all.) Care to join me in a toast? The wine is nicely chilled! :)

Hugs

May

Heya Cinderfallen.

Are you after something on the going, going, gone list too? I guess I am just going to have a nice glass of this friendly looking bottle of Chablis to help me deal with the stress of it all! (It being a Saturday and all.) Care to join me in a toast? The wine is nicely chilled! :)

Hugs

May

I'll toast with you......I am partaking of a daquiri as we speak! I bought a gallon yesterday......a nice, fruity concoction, called the "heart attack"......

I'll toast with you......I am partaking of a daquiri as we speak! I bought a gallon yesterday......a nice, fruity concoction, called the "heart attack"......

Blimey,

Marketing might want to rethink the cheery branding....

:)

May

Blimey,

Marketing might want to rethink the cheery branding....

:)

May

Yeah, they just meant that to mean that it is one of the stronger ones with more alcohol......the daiquiri shop is located in a college town....it sells like hotcakes.....

• 2 weeks later...
The toast, of course, will be a slightly belated one to Mara's friend Kevin McCarthy, who as well as being a fab actor, celebrated his 94th birthday yesterday!

I am taking the exquisite old gent out to lunch on Friday. This is kind of a silly post, but I was touched by how touched HE was by the birthday wishes I read him that were posted or emailed to him for his birthday this month on our various sites. You'd think 60 years of it would leave one jaded, huh? (Hell, 20 years of it has left me so!) But he was genuinely pleased and excited to hear the nice messages and questions, and I suspect it might be fun to bring him some more. It LIGHTS him up! And that makes me extremely happy, to experience him so. (I always have to curb my instinct to want to STEAL him!) Wish I had one of those digital recorders so you could hear him quote Shakespeare - it's a *melting* experience.

Anyone have anything they wish to say or ask?

xoxoxoxox

I am taking the exquisite old gent out to lunch on Friday. This is kind of a silly post, but I was touched by how touched HE was by the birthday wishes I read him that were posted or emailed to him for his birthday this month on our various sites. You'd think 60 years of it would leave one jaded, huh? (Hell, 20 years of it has left me so!) But he was genuinely pleased and excited to hear the nice messages and questions, and I suspect it might be fun to bring him some more. It LIGHTS him up! And that makes me extremely happy, to experience him so. (I always have to curb my instinct to want to STEAL him!) Wish I had one of those digital recorders so you could hear him quote Shakespeare - it's a *melting* experience.

Anyone have anything they wish to say or ask?

xoxoxoxox

Aw, not silly...that's pretty touching. How nice that you get to LUNCH w/him! I spent some time on Google after you posted the birthday mention...so when are those memoirs coming out? :lol: No other specific message or question, just best wishes for continued good health and happiness in his life. Have a GREAT time - wish I could be the fly on the wall! ;)