Sexpionage

I have it n compromising positions, I have tried anywhere from 1 to 4 rolls. My other half is a "love maker" so I was trying to get him on my level of nasty and so far I'm at a loss LOL

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, though, I don't know that a pheromone blend would change someone's overall inclinations.  Like, Sexpionage generally works to make a guy horny, but if their intimacy style is a certain way, it's not going to necessarily override that.  Unless there was something else involved to sort of disconnect inhibition, I think.

@Tawny85, I agree that a blend won't make someone a different person, but if there is a bit of aggression somewhere in him, Blatant Inviration could bring it out. My man could go either way, but I had on BI last night (when he was moving fast and aggressive) and when I said "be careful..." he simply said "No." Cougar also brings out his inner "this is mine and I'm taking it now" boss man. 

Have you tried BI? 

Edited by Eastwood22

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I got this one recently, so I had to try it out. I wore it to the store in broad daylight. I know, I know, but I had to test it. I had some small hits but this absolutely gorgeous guy nearly bumped into me and gave me a Rhett Butler smile and winked at me. I was not prepared for that! This stuff is hot hot hot!

The self effects were insane as well. I wasn't even thinking about sex or anything naughty, but my body was still raring to go. I had no choice in that matter. I've learned my lesson and will keep it locked safely in my bedroom. 

• 11 months later...
On 12/25/2023 at 6:43 AM, Hildegerd said:

No way to get Sexpionage in spray?

You CAN, but SHOULD you? :lol: It has a pretty high odor and making it a spray means it travels far, too. You have been warned! We'll make you anything you want though, just send us an email and we can send you an invoice for it.

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com