Starting dose guide?

kittenkat

I'm 35 years old, have not been on birth control pills in over a decade.

I'm wondering what my starting dose should be for:

Rocket Fuel (oil based perfume laced with BI)- I'm at a loss as to how much is good for this one. I'm thinking of a brief swie across both wrists, back of neck, and also on my torso?

BAM (alcohol spray) - how many sprays?

OCCO White (alcohol spray) - how many sprays?

For Bam and OCCO, how many sprays would you suggest I start with? I'm just looking for a decent starting point here. Also, with items containing cops, I should wait until they're dried on my skin before putting on clothing? For oil based perfumes, I'm figuring I need to wait 15-20 til it's dried down before wearing clothes?

Thank you!

This is very individual,I know it is not a help to say that,but true.How have you been wearing your other scents? How strong is MRF too you ? To me it is pretty strong,and I use a roll on my torso,and a roll on each side of my neck. Best use of oil is where you have natural heat.I do slather many scents I like though,on my arms,inner elbows...it all depends on the scent :Hug_emoticon:

I don't have Bam in a spray,but I would use one spray to my chest.Always let anything with cops dry down! I love Occo Red & Pink,but only have it in oil.

Here is one of the posts I was looking for,what we fondly refer to as The Mara Manuever :Hug_emoticon:

Truly, the way that I wear the oils, I NEVER have a problem with diffusion. In fact, it's often the other way around...I'm distractingly smelly. You def have to use enough - I find when I roll a stripe from my belly button to my cleavage, the heat of my body makes a wide wide circle of scent around me. I also may dot a bit in the crook of my elbows, which is warmer than the wrist, and a dab on the back of my neck under my hair. Worn like this, the scent doesn't fade either...it's usually there until I wash it off the next day.

Worn on the wrists...low heat=low diffusion, faster to fade and be washed off when you wash your hands.

Ooooh thank you thank you!!! :Hug_emoticon:

I'll report back on how I do. I think I will start with True Confession when I'm doing a writing/performance feedback workshop (hey, I need honest feedback so this is a good time to try TC in a productive setting). I don't want to try and sex-aye phermones for what needs to be a productive workshop :huh:

One more question- does wearing regular perfume over your unscented phermone mix dilute the effect, or does it just help the phermones diffuse?

My favorite is Dior's Hypnotic Poison- very Vanilla-y, and it seems to cover anything (I've tried layering it with other perfumes and it's one of those scents that obliterate anything else I am wearing). It's my fave perfume, so I'm wondering whether I can keep wearing it with the phermone mixes...

Edited by kittenkat

Unless you mix the two it's not going to be a matter of diffusion so much as it will encourage people to smell you (if they like the scent) and so therefore they're more likely to get the effect of the pheromones as well.

Here is one of the posts I was looking for,what we fondly refer to as The Mara Manuever :)

But isn't that talking about scent, not pheros? Does it apply equally to pheros? Are the pheros really able to get out from under layers of clothing to do their job?

But isn't that talking about scent, not pheros? Does it apply equally to pheros? Are the pheros really able to get out from under layers of clothing to do their job?

Then there is what was dubbed as "Lor's Lure" ,in a warmer situation,you fluff out your shirt "oh,is it warm in here?" :) I do this anyway,for teh self effects,when you feel good,it really does show :)

Oh hell yes.

...echooooo

• 2 weeks later...
Fabric acts as a great diffuser.

If you get a little scent and/or pheros on your shirt/bra, they last all day and diffuse with the heat of your body. You often can smell them days later on fabric.

I knew that my scents lasted longer when I sprayed them on my clothes, but wasn't sure about pheros. but I've also noticed that scents that don't usually work so well on my skin, smell much better when I only put them on my clothes. Thanks!

re: Spraying onto clothes

I am presuming you shouldn't do this with pheros with copulins. Ditto for spraying in air and walking through it?

Prob not. Don't want to get cops in your hair.

Btw, I don't have an issue with Occo on my clothes. I apply it with my cover scent and put on my clothes before the oil dries up. My clothes smell lovely until they are washed.

re: Spraying onto clothes

I am presuming you shouldn't do this with pheros with copulins. Ditto for spraying in air and walking through it?

Straight cops (or unscented phero blends with cops) will reek on your clothes just like they do in your hair. And, they are difficult to completely remove as well.....